It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
To this day I remain unconvinced that anyone outside the "need to know" circles knows for sure exactly what Aurora was for, whether it was funded under another name, or what. But the fact that it appeared in the procurement document, and then was never funded takes some of the fun out of it. That's not to say we aren't working on hypersonic craft, that link makes an interesting read about what IS publicly known about such aircraft, as well as speculation about things that aren't publicly known.

Okay lets talk about planes that are known to exist

It is a common practice for names of projects to change as they develop. To confuse? Maybe, maybe its just the way they do it when the newer model replaces the old..

The latest name for the Hypersonic plane? Blackswift

Intelgurl and I have been separately tracking this bird for 3 years now, but she has the advantage because she and her hubby Bios work in the field at Tonopah test center
As she says "Working within DoD Protocol"

SR-72 Confirmed: Mach 6 Project Blackswift
posted on 26-8-2007
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's right
THREE YEARS

Here are some Fox News stories listen carefully to the NASA guy

NASA Blackswift hypersonic scramjet or HTV-3X
www.dailymotion.com...

Transcript of Video
by Beth Vegh, Pegasus

One day Air Force pilots will blast off from US bases and reach their targets, flying six times the speed of sound. The Air Force just completing a successful test flight that can make this simulation a reality. It's an experimental plane using a new engine that not only burns its fuel but it blows itself up for greater propulsion.

NASA analyst, aviation consultant, Ken Christiansen my guest now.

Reporter (Bill): Ken, good morning.
Ken: Mornin' Bill
Bill: In english now, not in science talk,
Ken: (chuckles)
Bill: How does it work?
Ken: Very, very complicated. Ah, basically ah, as we transcended from one area to another, from jets to uh, scramjets and rockets, this is more of an explosion within the combustion chamber. A series of very small explosions or large explosions but pulse up to maybe a thousand a second and that will, just like the jetson cars that accelerated you would hear the pulsing umm..much like that.
Bill: Check that out. You see that go off the runway?
Lady in background: hmph
Bill: It was gone. What would this do for aviation, Ken? If we can do it succesfully?
Ken: I think as you go through the uh different technologies, what what really, this is gonna be an enabler to go in the Mach V to Mach X regime
Bill: Which is how fast?
Ken: Ah, very fast.
Bill: That three thousand miles an hour, what is that?
Ken: About three thousand um, you're talking about 2300 miles at Mach 3, so, just under, just under 10,000, within that range.
Bill: So you can take off, you can take off from a runway -- let me be sure I get this right -- fly it at six times the speed of sound and then come back home again?
Ken: Yes, much like the shuttle. The shuttle goes up and comes back as an orbiter. This vehicle would actually be able to take off from a runway or maybe uh a modified launch pad and then return like an aircraft.
Bill: How, how does a human being stand that ...at six times the speed of sound? What, what, what would that feel like?
Ken: It's, it'll be gradual. A human can't that immediate uh, acceleration, so much like the space shuttle, the existing space shuttle, the accelerate from, or they leave the pad at zero and then go up to 17,500 miles an hour to reach orbital velocity. To go into uh, into space, but that's a gradual. In the shuttle's situation it takes about 9, 9 and a half minutes to uh to accelerate to that speed.
Bill: You need the, the equipment to be able to stand it too. How, if if it could be done, what would it cost?
Ken: Uh, that's TBD at this point. The monies that I uh read about on the, when I researched this item, um, it's it's in the millions but this will clearly go into the billions as this, as this is developed. Air Force has been doing it. Darpas been doing it. Um NASA, uh Dryden Flight Research Center in the uh, does it.
Bill: Yeah uh everyone does it yeah. Wonder what Wilbur and Orville are thinking about this right now. (laughs) uh huh, cool.
Lady in background: (laughs)
Bill: Thank you, Ken. Ken Christiansen. The future, someday.
Ken: You're welcome, Bill
Lady in background: 10,000 miles an hour
Bill: (whistles)
Lady: That's NY to LA in 20 minutes (snaps her fingers). How'd you like that? I'm in.
Bill: I like it!
Lady: Even me. Even I'd get on that flight.

UPDATE

Air Force 'Hypersonic' Jet Sets New Speed Records
Published May 27, 2010
www.foxnews.com...

The Hypersonic X-51A WaveRider
www.foxnews.com...=1

Well thing is my contact in 45th Wing Space Command says this... 1985

Hill AFB, Utah 1985 During war games at Hill AFB, Utah, I was standing out on the flightline, guarding the perimeter, the entry-access control point. The rest of the base was in black out conditions, with black plastic over the windows of the buildings. All of the sudden, an aircraft or an airship was above me, of unknown origin. It was the biggest aircraft I have ever seen, completely silent and moved approximately ten miles an hour, almost floating. It was triangular, no visible engines, no markings, gun metal black. It essentially looked like it could fly in space. And when it accelerated, it leaped frog; that it is to say, it blinked out and reappeared farther away. It basically disappeared when it accelerated. BV

Edit to add: One previous name for the project Falcon...

Video: Blackswift Plane Flies
DARPA Falcon Hypersonic X-plane - Part 1

DARPA Falcon Hypersonic X-plane - Part 2

edit on 10-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So when "stuff" "mysteriously" disappear off the internet or get taken down by unknown sources that "someone was on to something?"

That proves then that 99% of theories on the internet are BS lol
edit on 10-10-2010 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So, Flying Triangle?

Three nights ago My wife and I were leaving my mother's House here in Las Vegas, at around 9:30 p.m. when my wife pointed at something in the sky and asked 'what the hell is that?!'

I looked at what she was pointing at and it appeared to be two sets of triangular lights spaced apart from eachother, with each set of lights having one greenish blue triangle and one red triangle side by side, like a set of tail lights... like so:

00 space space space 00

the left sided triangle in the sets was greenish blue while the right triangle was red, like so:

GB/R space space space GB/R

Judging the distance between those lights, I figured them to be the port and starbord lights of some military style aircraft that had the stealth capabilities of blending with it's surroundings, due to the greenish blue of the starboard light, (whereas those lights are typically light blue on commercial craft) and the fact that nothing else could be seen between, in front of, or behind those lights. The GB light in each set was blinking, rather brightly too I will add...

Most likely because that is the direction the craft at that point turned, left.... and then out of sight.

Here's the kicker...

The craft was flying at roughly 150 to 250 ft. above the treetops over my mom's neighborhood... and you didn't hear any engine sounds!

We here in Vegas understand that Groom Lake, and other adjacent military locations nearby, such as Area 29, are the test locations for our top of the line aircraft developements. We were the first to see the F-117, the YF-11, and the F35.

It's apparent that Government may be utilizing this triangular craft for populace survailance, as it was stealthy, it was quiet, it was flying low over an American Neighborhood... and it's all TOP SECRET....

I can only imagine the electronic capabilities they've built into this craft... Probably contains a fully digital HUD to boot, - AKA No Cockpit Glass... but a truly digital display giving alternate light spectrum views, temps, audio locations, IR, Nightvision, And topoographic data...

I'm a believer, you can say...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Interesting. But what's your point? Scramjets have been under development for quite a while.
From an article in Newsday, 1986:

Under a NASA contract it received about eight years ago, GASL has been conducting wind-tunnel tests on mock-ups of a so-called scramjet engine, which would be powerful enough to propel the new plane to speeds far beyond the capabilities of anything flying today. The fastest commercial plane today is the SST Concorde, which travels at Mach 2.2, or more than twice the speed of sound. The SR-71, a military jet built by Lockheed Corp., flies at Mach 3.5.

so urce

The thing is, that while scramjets involve advanced aerodynamic principles, there is no "weird science" involved. The space shuttle goes a lot faster than Mach 6.

On the other hand:

And when it accelerated, it leaped frog; that it is to say, it blinked out and reappeared farther away. It basically disappeared when it accelerated.

Scramjets are fast but they do not instantly accelerate. Scramjets are fast but they can only operate very high in the atmosphere. What your "contact" said had nothing to do with scramjets. What your "contact" said is...

Well, if you believe him, good for you.

edit on 10/10/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
All i can say is bull#, this guy hasnt worked on anything at all,i watched his video and its clear for any 1 with a bit of intelligence to relise he is lieing and making things up and leading the audience on a journey, hooked lined and sunk, telling them what they want to hear, seriously

i can guarentee any 1 that if u work on a secret projects and for them to remain secret you only get to work on a very small piece of the puzzle and even then access to information is need to know specific to what part your working on and thats all you do, your not even there to see it all like he states he did, the guys deludes himself and others into thinking he worked on all the most secret projects goin and had a big role, i need to say bull# again, if you work on a secret project you see a very small controlled amount of data and thats it , you dont become a career secret project worker that get in on all the top secret stuff, dont happen

all 3 guys have a style and thats lie about working sumwhere that cant be proven they work , tell stories about projects ppl had hear say information about and fabricate this elaborate lie to sucker you all into buying their books and DVDs

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
How interesting that Ed Fouche has reappeared on the scene. I can't remember if this link has been posted before. Apologies if it has been posted:

TR-3B

Another thing that has piqued my interest is the mention of Magneto Hydrodynamics (MHD). I keep seeing this in certain topics. I will have to research, but someone mentioned that some alien technology uses MHD along with a plasma field in order to travel through space. Another term I read somewhere mentions MHD "braking". From I what recall, if a craft travels through space it will encounter friction because space contains at least 1 or 2 molecules of matter per square meter. So I can imagine, a spacecraft has to shield itself from this while traveling at close to light speeds or even FTL. At the same time, this outer space friction could be used in order to slow down the craft.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Interesting. But what's your point? Scramjets have been under development for quite a while.

My POINT? What he said...

Originally posted by ArbitrageurYes. Well, until we have proof of those, maybe we are better off talking about planes we at least know exist? Asking for patience now after Fouche has been twiddling his thumbs or whatever for 10 years is a little bit insulting, he made these TR-3B claims a long time ago!

My POINT? I too can get info on pretty planes and projects like Ed shows on his AlienScientist post. I too can post stuff that many people are not aware of but unlike Ed... I don't work in the industry. Anyone spending days and weeks digging through .mil sites can put together a good story... then say they knew this because they worked there and write a book..

Perhaps I was stupid... I should have gone that route... then my poor ferrets wouldn't go hungry

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec22a27bf167.jpg[/atsimg]

And like Ed I can't yet prove that the TR-3B exists either

And yes my patience with Ed is wearing thin... Told him so yesterday. You know what I was told?

Ed sent this to me it was a response to someone bugging him for documents thats why its better to have patients and wait cause he said everyday hes asked to show documents: you can find Ken Seddington UK, or John Purdie Producer of Channel 4 News UK, or Tim Shawcross who did the 5-6 hour interview(Channel 4), or Don Waldrop Ex-MUFON, Or Bob Brown, Summer Seminars and International UFO Congress, and Jim Courant of the IUFOC.

"All these people and many more who I don't remember names were shown approximately 200 documents, of my Security classifications, assignments, reviews, citations for many medals, certificates of training on many different systems (4,000 hours [not credits] of military, DoD, and Defense contractors training) and the 2 MJ-12 documents, etc. "

So does anyone have the time to find those mentioned in the list and see if we can get some of those 200 documents? And Stanton Freeman supposedly supports Ed now? Anyone? I have to help a friend move since he lost his house so will be a tad busy

Well, if you believe him, good for you.

I do yes... He served in Iraq, was a carrier of Gulf War syndrome which he brought back home. His wife caught it and was in a coma two years. His job deals with assigning secrecy levels to documents before sending them to the pentagon library... so yeah I tend to believe him

Whether or not you do, or take my word for it, matters not to me

edit on 10-10-2010 by zorgon because: because Phage told me too

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

I think this guy is interesting. liked the idea of copyrighting the mj documents

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Intelgurl and I have been separately tracking this bird for 3 years now
SR-72 Confirmed: Mach 6 Project Blackswift
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes I read that last year and it's one of the best threads on ATS, I didn't know you were following it too. However I don't know if any of the hypersonic projects have anything to do with the project called "Aurora" or not. As you said the names change so it may be irrelevant whether it's got any relationship to the original Aurora budget item we saw in the P1.

That thread also mentions the falcon, as well as Intelgurl's opinion that the TR-3B is most likely complete fantasy.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Scramjets are fast but they do not instantly accelerate.
"Instant acceleration" can only happen in the quantum world as far as I know when the momentum of subatomic particles can change more or less instantly when they absorb or release quantized energy packets like photons.

Of course there is an interesting video of a rapid deceleration of the F-4 into a concrete barrier, but even in that case it doesn't really decelerate to zero, as some of the material is propelled outward instead of the original direction.

Then we have a pilot who was an eyewitness to instant acceleration of an object, he stated that the object he was watching "took off" suddenly. What he was really looking at was a flare attached to a balloon in New Jersey and when the flare winked out his brain told him it "took off" (at 1:45) but it really didn't. So much for THAT eyewitness report of instant acceleration:

So while I might believe that someone might THINK they saw instant acceleration, I'm less likely to believe that what they actually saw is what they THINK they saw, as illustrated by the pilot in that video.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33
I think this guy is interesting. liked the idea of copyrighting the mj documents
Yes, he said he copyrights lots of government documents because he'd love the government to challenge his copyright claims, thus giving some legitimacy to the documents.

Is the converse of that also true, where if the government doesn't challenge his copyright, that it means the documents AREN'T legitimate?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to KDM_SOULJAH
Regardless of the claims made and the need for proof
this would of course be great if it all turned out true with
full undeniable evidence BUT if it does not then I for one
wont be that disappointed.A little but no big deal.

I will still buy the books read the threads etc etc,
you see i like science and science fiction too,so
as long as i am being entertained i don't see why
such as myself should be called gullible and told
that disclosure and super black tech etc is all BS.

And having the great minds that we have here at
ATS you do get to learn a little about science or
whatever it is that floats ya boat for ya on the way.

There are some great minds here that sort the
wheat from the chaff and keep people like myself
grounded once in a while when the latest buzz
hits the boards with real facts and sound physics.
some of the info blows me away and its great when
members bring the latest info to the table backed up
with proof.THIS MAY BE THE CASE HERE.

There are always going to be hoaxer's and attention
seekers trying to make a buck or two but for most
these folks are easy to spot and just make the whole
field of ufology a sham this is a shame and then you
have all the misdirection and spin its all part of the game.

Just enjoy the ride and ya just might learn real
science on the way.

edit on 10/10/2010 by stealthyaroura because: for kdm-souljah

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

great post there stealthyaurora and i agree with a lot of it to a point, i also like to learn and all that but for me i do get disappointed a bit when things turn out to be fake, and i do get annoyed with con merchants that take advantage of people, for example there is one person that i know has damaged a lot of peoples lives and ripped people off with a fair amount of money with these sort of scams!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey Zorgon? What does it all mean what you said up there^^^?

What?

"I could have been a contender"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a461a9034350.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 10-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is always an interesting subject, The TR-3b
What I gather from the 7 videos,
Ed's interest is this craft, I don't think he worked on this craft but while working on other black projects he and others knew about the development of the TR-3b
So what I'm gathering from listening to Ed is he has gathered info from his friends and anonymous sources to get little pieces of the air craft's design then fill in the blanks to create the whole. Is it the perfect analysis of the TR-3b? No but try to explain the propulsion of the B2 Bomber? or how it's stealth works?

The problem I have with Ed is he has put reverse UFO technology into the TR-3b and that is what I have a problem with because I don't think there is any reversing going on. So how can Fouche sell a book? Get UFO's in it and then you have a crowd that is interested.

For me, I can believe the TR-3b exist, is it exactly what Ed Fouche says it is? probably not.
But we do know the government has black projects and crafts that are full fledged flying machines that retired the SR-71
So what may be those crafts? SR-75, TR-3b, others
The interesting thing is there is known pictures of a craft that resembles the TR-3b

So is Fouche selling full truths, I don't think so.
So for me, it's good reading material and for now as long as I feel the half truth is good entertainment reading material I don't mind reading it.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

starred your post Stealthyaroura and I agree with you.

I bumped into AlienScientist in 2008 on You Tube and I always check

to see what he has up on his channel. I happen to admire and respect

him and his search for the truth! Of course his physics back ground

is an added feature and I find that he is quite willing to answer queries

providing they are civil.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Edgar Fouche Qualifies Himself

The following Fouche quote comes from the beginning of a speech he made to the International UFO Conference 1998:

"Before I gave a presentation to the International UFO Congress in Laughlin, Nevada in August, I brought over 200 documents as an offer of proof to substantiate my credibility. These documents contained information on the positions and assignments I held in the US Air Force and as a DoD contractor. They also detailed clearances I held, classified and non-classified (DoD & Military) technical training I received (over 4,000 hours), and performance reviews from 1968 to 1995. As a civilian, from 1987 to 1995, I performed as Engineering Program Manager, Site Manager, and Director of Engineering for several DoD Contractors.

These documents were viewed by Ken Seddington of the International UFO Congress, Jim Courrant, a UFO investigator, and Tim Shawcross and John Purdie of Union Pictures in London England.Some of these documents are shown in "Riddle of the Skies" special, which will be on The Learning Channel next month.

"With my training and experiences with intelligence equipment, special electronics, black programs, and crypto-logical areas, I received other government opportunities. I filled positions as Major Command Liaison, Headquarters manager, and DoD factory representative for TAC, SAC, ATC, and PACAF following the Vietnam war.

"Later in my career, as a manager of defense contractors, I dealt with classified "black" programs developing state-of-the-art Electronics, Avionics, and Automatic Test Equipment. I was considered an Air Force expert with classified electronics counter-measures test equipment, certain crypto-logical equipment owned by the National Security Agency, and Automatic Test Equipment. I’ve worked with many of the leading military aircraft and electronics manufacturers in the US.

"At different times I participated as a key member in design, development, production, and Flight-Operational-Test and Evaluation in classified Aircraft development programs, state-of-the-art avionics, including electronic countermeasures, satellite communications, crypto-logical support equipment. During my military career, I was "hand picked" (Development Cadre) for many of the Air Force's newest fighter and bomber development programs. I also represented many of these programs for TAC, SAC, PACAF, and ATC: These programs include but are not limited to: B-1, F-111, F-15, A-10, F-16, and the B-2. Other research and development programs I worked as far back as the 70s are still classified Top Secret.

"My involvement with black programs developing stealth aircraft is classified. I am perhaps the only person who has actually worked at the Top Secret Groom Lake Air Base, within Area-51 of the Nellis Range, and have proved that I had the position, training, and clearances to be there. This (side) is a F-117 Stealth Fighter being readied at Groom Air Base at night. Notice the fog engines in work for cover. My last position for the Air Force was as a Strategic Air Command Headquarter’s Liaison.

"As a Defense Contractor-Manager, I performed as an Engineering Program Manager and Site Manager for DOD contractors involved in classified development, logistics support, electronic engineering, and technical data development from 1987-95. I have completely disassociated myself from the Defense industry. I consider myself a writer and inventor now.

My beautiful and talented wife started Fouché Media Associates to market our revolutionary behavior modification software, Neurosync MIME. The software uses hypnotic Entrainment and Alpha and Theta subliminal messaging, which I may add, had its roots in CIA Mind Control research of the 50s and 60s.

- Edgar Fouche - Copyright 1998/99 - Fouche Media Associates,

edit on 10-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by derfred33

Well since he created those, seems he would have copyright

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
"I could have been a contender"

Yeah coulda been rich and famous

errr well well off and infamous?

But yeah that was it.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Regardless of the claims made and the need for proof
this would of course be great if it all turned out true with
full undeniable evidence BUT if it does not then I for one
wont be that disappointed.A little but no big deal.

True it's no big deal to some... some don't care about the ridicule, it's still a good story. I agree with that i like a good story. But when that story teller says the other story tellers are full of BS, listen to my story, I guarantee you my story is real....

Then I say they went to far. With me I look at everything he says... might be a gem or two I can track down even if its just a rumor, But the fact that a good story is enough for perhaps 90% of the viewers, he will sell those books.

Maybe he should send ATS royalties for all the free publicity we are generating

For you because you asked me for

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join