It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wait!...............lemmie look in my back pocket

.....................................................um

nope...not here!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
although S4 may well exist, i really really think the TR-3B is a complete urban legend and came from a misinterpreted bit of information about the dark star tier 3, so i wont be holding my breath about that..... lol

i also think aurora is another total myth, although i do think there most likely is some kind of SR-71 replacement out there.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
although S4 may well exist, i really really think the TR-3B is a complete urban legend and came from a misinterpreted bit of information about the dark star tier 3, so i wont be holding my breath about that..... lol

i also think aurora is another total myth, although i do think there most likely is some kind of SR-71 replacement out there.

thanks

rich

Hey don't be so eager to dismiss it yet....local physicists are working at it

fer cripe sakes!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
for anyone considering watching these 7 videos- let me just say- I wish I could get the last 2 hours of my life back. Pointless nothing of interest, nothing new and spends an hour and a half talking about his credentials.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

i think when this guy is making the claims he is
his credentials are a very important part of the
whole picture.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So tell me... what is your opinion of AlienScientist? Not had time to look him over yet, but I hear he is a decent sort

People like him are whats needed in the UFOlogy field to focus on credible theories, rational look at evidence, and overall the "right" direction on where energy should be focused.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
i think when this guy is making the claims he is
his credentials are a very important part of the
whole picture.

Quite true but I was promised to be able to SEE those credential. Just saying he has them over and over is not working for me

He claims that he was assigned to the 6515TSS Squadron at Edwards AFB in 1973 to 1976. This squadron was the one who prepared the F-15 Streak Eagle to set world records

Here are some videos on the event picked up at another forum (not my find)

The events are real, the plane is real, but still nothing to prove Ed was actually involved in the project.. not even a photo of him in military uniform so far...

www.nationalmuseum.af.mil...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

nice vids there buddy, ya got a SR71 to show?
now that would be something.
whats the vertical move called? a hymnal?
SR71 cant do that can it?

regarding s4 and the TR3b etc i thought
you of all people would be able to get some
real proof with your "contacts"/pals
i believe the craft exists and the physics
seem sound,but i am no physicist.
edit on 10/10/2010 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

nice vids there buddy, ya got a SR71 to show?

I will see what I can do...

But while I am waiting for Ed (and his spokes person) to give me the goods (they keep saying 'have patients"...

Here is some diversion

Lockheed U-2 Flight - 70,000ft (2 Seat TU-2 Trainer)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Also some stuff related to your avatar... I think I showed you before, but for the others..

That one requires no AILERONS to 'steer' the plane...

It uses plasma actuators

Now where have I seen that before? Oh yeah I know...

Revolutionary Hypersonic Aerospace Vehicles
With Plasma Actuators That Require No Moving Parts
www.thelivingmoon.com...

AFRL is laying the groundwork to develop revolutionary hypersonic aerospace vehicles. Researchers are examining the feasibility of replacing traditional mechanical actuators, which move like wing flaps to control an air vehicle’s flight control surfaces, with plasma actuators that require no moving parts and are more reliable.

As part of the Boundary Layers and Hypersonics program, AFRL conducted a wind tunnel test to evaluate the feasibility of using plasma actuators for airframe flight control. In AFRL’s Mach 5 Plasma Channel wind tunnel, engineers used a strong electric field to ionize air around an air vehicle model to create plasma. The plasma-heated air successfully exerted force on the model and demonstrated that the plasma actuator concept is a viable area for further study and development. The program focuses on characterizing, predicting, and controlling high-speed fluid dynamic phenomena, including boundary layer transition; shock/boundary layer and shock/shock interactions; and other airframe propulsion integration phenomena such as real-gas effects, plasma aerodynamics, magneto-hydrodynamics, and high-speed flow heat transfer. (Mr. R. Kimmel, AFRL/VAAA, (937) 656-xxxx)

Here is how it works...

5/1/2006
AFRL Develops Plasma Actuator Computational Model
www.wpafb.af.mil...

6/6/2006
AFRL Proves Feasibility of Plasma Actuators
www.wpafb.af.mil...

This Information is public and may be distributed freely.

Oh and for those a little nervous about .mil sites..

Privacy and Security Disclaimer
www.afrl.af.mil...

So look around, but don't be stupid

It's long been rumored that the B2 uses plasma for stealth purposes as well

Russia's new stealth bomber using plasma, technologically advanced B-2
www.comhaha.com...

Plasma stealth is a proposed process that uses ionized gas (plasma) to reduce the radar cross section (RCS) of an aircraft. Interactions between electromagnetic radiation and ionized gas have been extensively studied for a variety of purposes, including the possible concealment of aircraft from radar that plasma stealth theorizes. While it is theoretically possible to reduce an aircraft's RCS by wrapping the airframe in plasma, it may be very difficult to do so in practice. Various methods might plausibly be able to produce a layer or cloud of plasma around an airframe, from "simple" electrostatic or RF discharges to more exotic possibilities like laser-produced plasmas

en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing really new though...

In 1956, Arnold Eldredge, of General Electric, filed a patent application for an "Object Camouflage Method and Apparatus," which proposed using a particle accelerator in an aircraft to create a cloud of ionization that would "...refract or absorb incident radar beams." It is not known who funded this work or whether it was prototyped and tested. U.S. Patent 3,127,608 was granted in 1964

During Project OXCART, the operation of the Lockheed A-12 reconnaissance aircraft, the CIA funded an attempt to reduce the RCS of the A-12's inlets. Known as Project KEMPSTER, this used an electron beam generator to create a cloud of ionization in front of each inlet. The system was flight tested but was never deployed on operational A-12s or SR-71s

Despite the apparent technical difficulty of designing a plasma stealth device for combat aircraft, there are claims that a system was offered for export by Russia in 1999. In January 1999, the Russian ITAR-TASS news agency published an interview with Doctor Anatoliy Koroteyev, the director of the Keldysh Research Center (FKA Scientific Research Institute for Thermal Processes), who talked about the plasma stealth device developed by his organization. The claim was particularly interesting in light of the solid scientific reputation of Dr. Koroteyev and the Institute for Thermal Processes[citation needed], which is one of the top scientific research organizations in the world in the field of fundamental physics.[4]

The Journal of Electronic Defense reported that "plasma-cloud-generation technology for stealth applications" developed in Russia reduces an aircraft's RCS by a factor of 100. According to this June 2002 article, the Russian plasma stealth device has been tested aboard a Sukhoi Su-27IB fighter-bomber. The Journal also reported that similar research into applications of plasma for RCS reduction is being carried out by Accurate Automation Corporation (Chattanooga, Tennessee) and Old Dominion University (Norfolk, Virginia) in the U.S.; and by Dassault Aviation (Saint-Cloud, France) and Thales (Paris, France).[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now then people wonder how the Astronauts got through the Van Allen Belt? Well you all know I am still on the fence on that Apollo fiasco, but...

ACTIVE SHIELDING CONCEPTS FOR THE IONIZING
RADIATION IN SPACE
Contract NASw-502 Final Report Rev. 31 Jan. 1964

Contractor..

Space Sciences Laboratory
Missile and Space Division
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
PhiladeIphia, Pa.

Here is the document direct from NASA dated 1964. And this is what an official document looks like from 1964, not a retyped copy

ntrs.nasa.gov...

Electromagnetic radiation shielding for spacecraft in 1964.

Well where do you think Gene Roddenberry got his ideas from ???

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh stop yer whining Zorgon and get your tuchas down to AS channel

and ask!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

regarding s4 and the TR3b etc i thought
you of all people would be able to get some
real proof with your "contacts"/pals

You would think... yes
But I too am being stalled. The 'proof' is there, but WHICH proof do I listen to?

Here is your SR71... that will be $3.52 I need to buy Ferret food

www.metacafe.com...

SR71 Blackbird NASA version

During the 1990s two SR-71 Blackbird aircraft were used by NASA as testbeds for high-speed and high-altitude aeronautical research at Dryden. The aircraft included an SR-71A and SR-71B (the trainer version), loaned to NASA by the U.S. Air Force.

The SR-71, the most advanced member of the Blackbird family that included the A-12 and YF-12, was designed by a team of Lockheed personnel led by Clarence "Kelly" Johnson, then vice president of Lockheed's Advanced Development Company Projects, commonly known as the "Skunk Works" and now a part of Lockheed Martin Corp.

www.nasa.gov...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e6bc7722b01.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wow cheers zorgon that will keep me happy for a while.
i knew ya would give me some decent info and that IS
decent info.
the plasma actuators are very interesting and i have read about
plasma stealth, now its memory metal planes no?

thanks for the SR71 pics/info, by far my favorite plane
those engines are pure genius! skonk works special's.
Kelly Johnson,what a guy!
edit on 10/10/2010 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Zorgan you remind me of a kid under a Xmas tree with lots of prezzies!

zorgon ill second the quote ,where have i being? woo hoo thank you my friend

str and flags forever!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

regarding this image, is this the famous "donuts on a rope" signature of the
much fabled aurora?
yes off topic but whilst we are talking awesome planes etc.

is this the pulse detonation wave engine we are seeing in action?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Kewl TR 3B Website

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81bee2f8f0de.jpg[/atsimg]

www.tr-3b.com...

We are waiting for Ed Fouche to come back to Openmind forum hopefully

with some documents.

lucianarchy.proboards.com...
edit on 10-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by stealthyaroura

Also some stuff related to your avatar... I think I showed you before, but for the others..

That one requires no AILERONS to 'steer' the plane...

It uses plasma actuators

I wonder if plasma actuators could be used as a means of propulsion or to maneuver a place which can go into space.

One would think so.

Zorgon, Do you know anything about this? Would those actuators be functional in space if they were on a space plane.

You probably know but can't tell me. . .

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

As always, i agree with your more than I disagree with you Airspoon!

Ive read before the many methods they use to discredit people, and surprisingly enough leaving them alone can work sometimes. The ol reverse psychology "well if the gov't isnt silencing him, he must be FOS". IMO this is a much safer way than offing people, cause that looks extremely suspicious!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

A major theoretical break-through has occurred and I am currently putting together a new video to explain it. It is based on papers and life work published by electrical engineer Frank Znidarsic. Through his 25+ year study into Cold Fusion and Gravitational anomalies, he witnessed the NASA replication of the Podkletnov effect at Marshall Space Center's Advanced Concepts Office, and noticed a velocity which had also appeared in Cold Fusion experiments. This velocity can be used to yield Planck's constant and the reformulations yield special relativity as a consequence instead of a basis. For the first time in History Quantum Mechanics has been unified with Relativity... STAY TUNED!!! and visit Frank Z's website:

www.angelfire.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

regarding this image, is this the famous "donuts on a rope" signature of the
much fabled aurora?
Looks more like pendants on a necklace than donuts on a rope, meaning the donuts on a rope contrail has the rope centered within the donuts.

Your photo sows the rope OUTSIDE the "donuts" which don't look much like donuts, but it's still an interesting photo, I have to wonder what causes that signature in the contrail.

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Fouche himself said he's be writing about fiction when he talked to the JAG, and the TR-3B has characteristics of fiction. No the physics is not sound, and this is why I was disappointed in alienscientist, who was suggesting people should try to replicate this propulsion device, I expected him to know the physics isn't sound. Now is there a possibility that a secret lab knows some physics the general public doesn't know about? That's possible, and they certainly kept as many details of atomic and nuclear bombs secret as deemed necessary, but still the mainstream knew the physics by which these devices COULD work. The mainstream does NOT know of physics that will cancel 89% of the gravitational effect by spinning a plasma around. You might get a giant electromagnet that will suck up all the silverware from your plate, but not "anti-gravity" or gravity cancellation or whatever the heck Fouche is claiming.

Aurora was a budget line item in the P-1 procurement program document for Fiscal Year 1986, so the name isn't totally fabricated:
www.fas.org...

The first suggestion that these studies might be translated into operational hardware appeared in the Fiscal Year 1986 procurement program document, colloquially known as the P-1, dated 4 February 1985. A line item in this document, labeled "Aurora," was slated to receive $80 million in 1986, and over $2.2 billion in 1987. Since this line item appeared next to the line funding the TR-1 reconnaissance aircraft, it stirred up a hornet's nest of conjecture that a secret aircraft was being developed to replace the aging SR-71.

The Air Force quickly denied the existence of a secret program, and said the "Aurora" budget line was simply one site for B-2 bomber funds when that program was highly classified. One Air Force official commented, "I wish I could say it is (an SR-71 follow-on), because we'd love to have it. But it's just accounting, I'm afraid."

Others disagreed. One journal reported that "the general consensus now is that the item did not refer to the B-2 bomber but to another effort." Other analysts placed the SR-71 follow-on at both Edwards Air Force Base and Nellis Air Range.

Other publications saw a more complicated, more expansive black world. These periodicals posited that Aurora was one of several code names "nested within other code names, all referring to a class of aircraft designed for multiple missions."

However, the discussions of the Aurora budget line item overlook one very crucial fact:
No money was ever appropriated for Aurora!....."

To this day I remain unconvinced that anyone outside the "need to know" circles knows for sure exactly what Aurora was for, whether it was funded under another name, or what. But the fact that it appeared in the procurement document, and then was never funded takes some of the fun out of it. That's not to say we aren't working on hypersonic craft, that link makes an interesting read about what IS publicly known about such aircraft, as well as speculation about things that aren't publicly known.

Airplanes airplanes and more airplanes...

Where is the TR3B
Where are the S4 documents
Yes. Well, until we have proof of those, maybe we are better off talking about planes we at least know exist? Asking for patience now after Fouche has been twiddling his thumbs or whatever for 10 years is a little bit insulting, he made these TR-3B claims a long time ago!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join