It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Area 51 Employee Ed Fouche

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Why don't you try answering my question instead of dancing around it.

Why don't you read my answer on the post just above yours?
The Majestic Documents are government material in public domain UNLESS Ed forged them
Quite simple really

Does someone at Pegasus Consortium believe Ed's story to be real?

Ed's 'story' is just that a 'story' until we see proof of the work at S4 and proof of the existence of the TR3-B

So does Pegasus put up info without substantiating said material?

Certainly. It is not possible to examine something if you don't post the item that needs examination. As the process of that examination moves forward, comments will be added. So do I take it that you are on record that Ed's copy of the Majestic section D are a work of fiction created by Ed? If so then they are worthless

I mean all this brew-ha-ha about you getting to the bottom of it all and here I find Ed's stuff on Pegasus. So one does wonder about it. It's only natural after all!

No it's not natural... it is classic misdirection and it's not fooling anyone
If Ed's story cannot stand on it's own merit and needs to fuel itself by constantly accusing everyone that dares question it of misdeed, then one really has to question the motive...

As I question your motives

OH BTW I have a thread here too, also from Alien Scientist

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eugene's work has been studied by us since 1992 when it came out. It really has nothing to do with Ed. You should try understanding the actual concept in the interview rather than wasting everyone's time with misdirection

Oh the questions, the questions!

Indeed... you wouldn't be Ed's wife by any chance? Just curious

Quite frankly, the more you and others pursue this line of 'attack', the more it brings into question the veracity of the story... Maybe John is right... a disinfo campaign

Time will tell
edit on 24-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Zorgon...you need to pull your bulldinky elsewhere ok? I have no interest
in your hissyfits.

You know I see you now attacking other members... a tactic usually resorted to when one's case does not stand up to scrutiny.

And do try to quote acurrately in the future, manipulating what I answered to is bad form

Originally posted by zorgon

You got proof? If so than put it on the table.

Count on it

Now lets just stay on the TOPIC shall we?

As to Eugene's interview... you will notice he detests the word 'anti-gravity' despite the title put on the video's. He repeatedly says 'gravity manipulation' because he knows his studies do NOT imply 'anti-gravity'

Nice post here worth looking at

But I would be interested in seeing who Ed's camp ties this work into the drive system of the TR3-B

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, since you and John Lear are friends and share information as well as
web-site. *coughs* I think it is odd, being that Lear claims that Ed Fouche
is a disinformation person and wants Ed Fouche removed off OMF leaves one to
question as to the "why of it" in reference to Pegasus. This has nothing at all to do with whether or
not the information is free to people. So..as far as I am concerned, you continue the dance!

Why should anyone really bother with this thread when they can observe Ed Fouche
and Alienscientist at Open Mind Forum? I know I am watching what is going
on over there and you are being observed as well. I have directed people to that thread in
conjunction I have also directed them to Alienscientist's channel @ you tube.

You see....you keep showing up here, therefore this thread remains alive.
Since Ed is not a guest of ATS and is rather a guest of OMF why would anyone
come here? They wouldn't!

I thanked everyone for their comments including criticisms and I starred them all
as well. I declared that I took a Switzerland stance on the matter.

Yeah I am just a real meanie beanie there ZorgonOwitz!

edit on 24-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well, since you and John Lear are friends and share information as well as
web-site. *coughs* I think it is odd, being that Lear claims that Ed Fouche
is a disinformation person and wants Ed Fouche removed off OMF

John asked that Ed stay out of HIS area... not off the board. Ed was given his own area and John doesn't go there... so what is your issue?

Leaves one to question as to the "why of it" in reference to Pegasus. This has nothing at all to do with whether or not the information is free to people.

Ummm the Majestic documents have NOTHING TO DO with Ed... unless he is now claiming he was in Majestic like Dan Burisch does. I was looking at Majestic long before I ever heard of Ed

So..as far as I am concerned, you continue the dance!

Well you seem the type that needs the last words... so knock yourself out

Why should anyone really bother with this thread when they can observe Ed Fouche and Alienscientist at Open Mind Forum? I know I am watching what is going on over there and you are being observed as well. I have directed people to that thread in conjunction I have also directed them to Alienscientist's channel @ you tube.

Observed?
well fantastic! No point in posting or making a website if no one is observing
Funny though... seems you can't get an answer to a simple question with out a tirade of rhetoric

You see....you keep showing up here, therefore this thread remains alive. Since Ed is not a guest of ATS and is rather a guest of OMF why would anyone come here? They wouldn't!

AH! I get it now... your miffed because Ed won't face the people at ATS. Well don't worry, not a lot of posts over there either except from his followers. Seems if you question Ed he gets 'annoyed'. Doesn't work that way

Yeah I am just a real meanie beanie there ZorgonOwitz!

Mean? No, but persistent

So how about giving me your evaluation of the drive system of the TR3-B? That might be more constructive in the long run.

But your right about one thing... there is no further value in this thread

TTFN
edit on 24-10-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Actually, I already accused you of the person that needs to have the last words in another thread....

And here you are!

Btw...the mods over at OMF even got tired of your bickering! duh
edit on 24-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Found an old article that I find interesting

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Conversation for Exploration
A Talk Show hosted by Laura Lee

Ed Fouche
Secret and Trickle Down Technology

Texan Ed Fouche spent 27 years with the US Air Force Dept of Defense, on black program and top secret programs. He worked at Area 51 for two weeks. While he cannot talk about still-classified programs, he can reveal second-hand information, he says, about flying triangles (which use magnetic field disrupters to warp gravity and reduces mass and weight, making it fast and maneuverable) and the reverse-engineering of alien technology. He shares his thoughts on where the alien issue is heading, and how he is using subliminal message techniques and brain entrainment – developed by the CIA as part of mind control research – for positive end results.

www.lauralee.com...

Really?

"subliminal message techniques and brain entrainment"
"CIA mind control"

Now I understand the 'flashing' of the CIA patch.

Would love to see an explanation of that

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

How many times are you going to post this?

You posted it on this thread on ATS:

You also posted it on "Open Mind Forum" to which Ed Fouche already replied.

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

And now you are posting it here. Wadda pest!

I mean, why don't you just have your pet ferrets "ferret" it out for you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81f28a3992dd.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 26-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Why don't you try answering my question instead of dancing around it.

Why don't you read my answer on the post just above yours?
The Majestic Documents are government material in public domain UNLESS Ed forged them
Quite simple really

Does someone at Pegasus Consortium believe Ed's story to be real?

Ed's 'story' is just that a 'story' until we see proof of the work at S4 and proof of the existence of the TR3-B

So does Pegasus put up info without substantiating said material?

Certainly. It is not possible to examine something if you don't post the item that needs examination. As the process of that examination moves forward, comments will be added. So do I take it that you are on record that Ed's copy of the Majestic section D are a work of fiction created by Ed? If so then they are worthless

I mean all this brew-ha-ha about you getting to the bottom of it all and here I find Ed's stuff on Pegasus. So one does wonder about it. It's only natural after all!

No it's not natural... it is classic misdirection and it's not fooling anyone
If Ed's story cannot stand on it's own merit and needs to fuel itself by constantly accusing everyone that dares question it of misdeed, then one really has to question the motive...

As I question your motives

OH BTW I have a thread here too, also from Alien Scientist

Dr Eugene Podkletnov Anti-Gravity Scientist gives Rare Interview

Eugene's work has been studied by us since 1992 when it came out. It really has nothing to do with Ed. You should try understanding the actual concept in the interview rather than wasting everyone's time with misdirection

Oh the questions, the questions!

Indeed... you wouldn't be Ed's wife by any chance? Just curious

Quite frankly, the more you and others pursue this line of 'attack', the more it brings into question the veracity of the story... Maybe John is right... a disinfo campaign

Time will tell
edit on 24-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

Zorgon,

Edgar Fouche has not said half of what you claim he has, you mis-quote a lot (if not all) of what Ed has to tell people, first of all I just want people on here to know that if they want to read exactly what Edgar Fouche has said regarding the TR-3B, Area51 and the many other clasified projects he's worked on then go to OPEN MIND's FORUM: SPECIAL GUEST: TR-3B WITH EDGAR FOUCHE lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Another thing is that many people asked to see some of Ed's documents from his military background to prove that he was infact in positions to have worked on classified projects at Area 51, Ed has obliged and is trying his best to show as much as he can, you zorgon have not shown Edgar Fouche anything of your own to prove you are qualified in these area's to give a professional opinion,

I remember on OMF that Edgar Fouche asked you to provide some stuff of yourself and ever since that it seem's to me that you took that the wrong way and are constanly trying to turn people away from what he has to disclose, rather than letting people read what Edgar has really said and being able to make up their own minds,

I don't know why you mis-quote him all the time but you do!

I'll end with this, Edgar Fouche has never claimed to have worked on the TR-3B, he has told us that he has had contacts in the past whom were friends of his for many years and who were NSA/workers at Area 51/SR-71 pilots, it was these types of people that told him about classified stuff they worked on like the TR-3B,

Ed and five friends all got together one time to discuss classified projects they had all worked on and they decided that they wanted the public to know what goes on because much of the advanced stuff they worked on they beleived was from reverse engineered alien artifacts/crafts, one or two in the group knew first hand because he washigh up in the NSA, this fella was one of what is now called the MEN IN BLACK, around this time it was Ed that decided or was chosen by the group to gather all's they had to say and get it all out there in the public domain.

Ed thought about writing a book as a fiction story but also adding stuff in there that was real so people could read between the lines, this is a way of getting out information without fullblown repercussions from the Government.

The reason I know all this is because I have sat and read all's Ed has had to tell us, I have spoke with Ed on OMF personally and asked a few questions, I just felt that after reading all's zorgon posts on here that the record needed setting straight, I myself am just looking to find out the truth about such things (Aliens/UFO's) like everyone else on these types of forums so when I see someone mis-'quoting people either on purpose or by mistake I think someone should step in and let people reading these mis-quotes know exactly what was really said and provide a few links to prove it.

zorgon, it is great you are sharing the information and links with everyone here at ATS but please could you try and not mis-quote what insiders have to say, please read carfully what these people write just so it avoids mis-information being spreaded, oh and some of your educational documents from your field of expertise would be great to see.

Thanks.

Here is the OMF link again for anyone interested:
OPEN MINDS FORUM: SPECIAL GUEST EDGAR FOUCHE: TR-3B WITH EDGAR FOUCHE lucianarchy.proboards.com...

(Anything I may have mis-quoted myself, I am open to admit)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2010 by EYEofSAURON because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Kizzy, I try to look at decent threads with an open mind. When your part of the system there are no real borders on what you want to deem classified. Even if a concept can be kicked around the water cooler, once it perks an interest even before going black someone in the system can designate "national security", and stamp it. I know I was a part of that system, much to my personal regret these days. I spent the goodt part of my life stamping. I'l spend the second half wishing it wasn't so. In my experience with a lot of Ed Fuche's, his story is very beleivable. I am very familar with the concept of not saying much, when bennifits and retirement are on the line, that's what keeps so many secrets tied up. In the Roswell days MI could just threaten your life if you spoke out. Today the capability is very real on being able to just wipe your history off the grid. I guess I have to sit back and smile when someone out there gets fed up enough to open up and tell what they know. fellow ATS'r Safteynet

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Not sure but have you seen this yet it really is interesting.

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Just thought I would share that with you.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by safteynet

Have you seen the documents that he has posted at OMF. If not you should check it out,,because you will see some very interesting things there.The link should be posted a couple of posts above yours.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Just for my entertainment could you please provide anything that backs your claim concerning the OMF mods and so called bickering you speak of? This is just for my entertainment and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIGHTHAWK2
Edgar Fouche has not said half of what you claim he has, you mis-quote a lot (if not all) of what Ed has to tell people,

Please be so kind as to show me where I have mis-quoted Ed. Thanks

I remember on OMF that Edgar Fouche asked you to provide some stuff of yourself

Please show me the post where Ed asked that. Thanks

I don't know why you mis-quote him all the time but you do!

Please be so kind as to show me where I have mis-quoted Ed. Thanks

I'll end with this, Edgar Fouche has never claimed to have worked on the TR-3B, he has told us that he has had contacts in the past whom were friends of his for many years and who were NSA/workers at Area 51/SR-71 pilots, it was these types of people that told him about classified stuff they worked on like the TR-3B,

Thanks for clarifying that. So it's hearsay and no proof will be forthcoming.

Ed and five friends all got together one time to discuss classified projects they had all worked on and they decided that they wanted the public to know what goes on because much of the advanced stuff they worked on they beleived was from reverse engineered alien artifacts/crafts, one or two in the group knew first hand because he washigh up in the NSA, this fella was one of what is now called the MEN IN BLACK, around this time it was Ed that decided or was chosen by the group to gather all's they had to say and get it all out there in the public domain.

"beleived was from reverse engineered alien artifacts/crafts, one or two in the group knew first hand because he washigh up in the NSA, this fella was one of what is now called the MEN IN BLACK"

Very enlightening
Thanks for that

Ed thought about writing a book as a fiction story but also adding stuff in there that was real so people could read between the lines, this is a way of getting out information without fullblown repercussions from the Government.

Yes I understand that. Fiction with some bits of truth... I know a few who do that
The trick is for outsiders to figure out which part is fiction, which part is truth, and what is really 'between the lines' Seems that is the norm for whistle blowers theses days... almost as bad as NASA Never A Straight Answer

please read carfully what these people write just so it avoids mis-information being spreaded,

Again... please show me where I have mis-quoted what Ed has said?

The way you do that is show me the quote I made because I always use the quote tags when quoting someone, and then you show me what was actually said to compare. As far as I recall I have never quoted anything from Ed, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

You also posted it on "Open Mind Forum" to which Ed Fouche already replied.

Yes he did reply...

Audio Entrainment is only about 40% effective and uses a 'binaural beat' with two frequencies and your brain senses a third frequency, the beat frequency. Pioneered by Monroe Institute, and yes Monroe was ex CIA.

So I interviewed a number of software engineers and found one that could take my specification and create a program. This Program was to be called, Neurosymc M.I.M.E. The last version was for Windows 98. Here is a link to what we sold and what it did. It was a Behavioral Modification SW for self help. It was very effective. We closed our business, Fouche Media Associates, in 2001.

altered-state.com/index2.htm

The CIA had many many Universities and DARPA doing research using various methods of controlling minds through brainwave entrainment. Methods included RF & Microwave pulses, flashing lights and the flicker effect for TVs, Movies, and computer use. They used aural sound entrainment also.

Subliminal, it's not really subliminal, it's more like marginal liminal, just below the perception level of the brain.

In Neurosync we had 1. Light Entrainment, 2. Sound Entrainment, 3. Subliminal Messages. All three functions were programmable by the user. DARPA was very interested in Neurosync. Don't know what they did with it.

SOURCE

altered-state.com/index2.htm

I would say that answer is a big YES

Nice picture of John, I will have to send it to him
, but I don't understand you fixation with him, as he has no part, nor interest in any of this. More misdirection I assume.

@ Niighthawk.

Thanks mate... you pretty much summed up what I was looking for
Appreciate that... now I can get on with some important stuff I have had on hold

PS certain posts screen captured... for 'posterity'

As to my 'qualifications'... I am just a guy looking for answers, I came to ATS in 2006 looking for answers. The only difference is that I spend a little... errr well a lot, really, more time digging deep and don't just blindly accept things just because someone says it's so. And I am not the one making claims as an insider

However my style and methods have worked well for me and have given me my own contacts 'on the inside', because they like what I do
edit on 26-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by KIZZZY

yep Ed resurfaced and is about to bring out those TR3B's and his work at S4 at groom lake... Exciting times ahead. He is preparing a website now to show us proof of what he claims. Says he has 900 documents to show. I am all jittery just waiting...

In the Meantime here is another S4 employee that has a marvelous paper showing S4 in detail
and with Bob Lazar that makes three now

Project Aquarius: Exclusive interview and illustrations of Area 51’s S-4 facility
www....(nolink)/project-aquarius-218/

Project Aquarius PDF
http://(nolink)/pdf/PROJECT_AQUARIUS_DOCUMENT.pdf

So which one is the real deal?
1) Bob Lazar
2) Dan Burisch
3) Ed Fouch

Was hoping someone would post this I will now go dig up the old threads on the TR3B for reference

zorgon,

here you claim Ed has said he worked at S-4 and that he has 900 documents to prove all of this! where did you get this information from you speak of here because I have not read anywhere Edgar Fouche claiming any of this?

also, I know Edgar said his information was from a friend in the NSA and not his own experience with it, the pictures of the TR-3B which Edgar says are exactly what the craft looks like are copied from an original picture!

I do know Edgar Fouche said he worked at Area51 and has over 200 documents to show people to prove he was qualified in many areas to have worked at Area51 on classified programs!

I'll get you the rest you asked for as soon as I find it all, meanwhile please explain where this information you speak of in the above post came from!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by KIZZZY

Here is a couple problems with I have so far with this fella. According to the author of this YouTube video, a background check was done on Ed Fouche and there was nobody with first last name of Ed Fouche, also with the middle name of Rothschild. The author then suggests that Ed used the Rothschild name to alter his own middle name in an effort to hide his identity. I muist say that it would be a dumb move if you are trying to hide your identity. I think you would change anything but your middle name.

Now I know that you pasted the statement apparently from Ed about the name Rothschild, but if he was willing to lie for the sale of books, then what else would he be willing to lie for?

Furthermore, I have only gotten past the first few minutes of the video and already I'm seeing red flags go up. This guy apparently worked at Groom Lake on classified projects, yet is standing up giving presentations on those projects. He even admits that he will be discussing these classified projects. Well, that is against the law and if he worled on classified projects as a civillian, then he undoubtedly signed a plethora of documents promissing to keep his mouth shut on those projects. For military serivce members, it is against the law period, though I'm not too sure about the differences in law between a civillian and service member for classified information. If what he us saying is accurate, then TPTB or the company or government that he worked for, would surely silence him through legal means. In other words, he would not be allowed to give public presentations before live audiences and write and publish books on his knowledge.

Past that, I have not watched the video and so can't comment. I'm not saying that the guy is lying, only that there are some serious red flags going up, and only in the first few minutes of his presentation.

On a side note, anyone who would get married within 28 days and to that woman
, may have some mental or stability issues that may need to be addressed. J/K

--airspoon
edit on 9-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

All these questions have been asked and answered on OMF - Open Minds Forums. BTW, I met and fell in love with the woman of my dreams and did marry her in less that 30 days. We're going on 16 years of bliss, and no we're not carzy.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by earfull2

[10:36:32 PM] ed-fouche: This is Edgar Fouche (USAF Ret. E-8), Author of ‘Alien Rapture’ and Area 51 (Nellis Range) insider. I am on
Open Minds Forum’ at lucianarchy.proboards.com... As a special Guest Speaker.
I’ve been slandered and misquoted for 12 years. I’ve come back to straighten out a number of things.
Almost half of what’s been said about me on ATS is total fiction. Also check out Alienscientist.com
>Area 51 tab >Edgar Fouche tab. Also at that location there is a debunking of Bob Lazar by Alienscientist.
You can see from what I've posted, pictures of me at Groom and Documents that some of your speculation is wrong. Come on over, I'll answer your questions.
Ed Fouche

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join