It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's been a year now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If you've been on these forums from over a year then you will most likely remember this one thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was madness. The world was already head over heels because of the swine flu and then all of the sudden Ukraine was hit by an "unknown virus" which made the lungs go black as charcoal. Supposedly around 2 million people got this weird virus and 445 people died on that month (source).

But let's get back a little in time. On August the 11th a man named Moshe Bar-Joseph called Dr. A True Ott radio show to denounce Baxter Biopharma Solutions claiming that they were creating a bioweapon and they were making it pass as a vaccine (the show is discussed here). Later that month, a guy named Joseph Moshe was arrested for making terrorists threads against the White House. Some people thought they were the same person but it doesn't appear to be this way (analysis). It is not important if they were the same guy or not, what's important is that one of them was already talking about Baxter months before anything happened.

Let's travel further until May, the flu was at its' peak, no matter where in the world you were, you knew about the AH1N1 influenza and you would see people on the streets wearing masks as if they were forever walking on Ground Zero. Then something unexpected happened and it wasn't mentioned very much on the media: the World Health Organization changed their definition of "pandemic" to exclude the part which stated that there must be a high morbidity and a high mortality rate for it to be considered a pandemic. What we have now is basically that if a disease spreads fast, no matter if they kill people or not, then the world should be alerted of a pandemic. And that was exactly what happened: AH1N1 killed much lesser people than any other sort of flu around yet a month after it was discovered the world was already on "pandemic alert".

This is not irrelevant, it's not as if a little organization noone knows is creating confusion. We're talking about the biggest organization there is regarding health creating mass panic and chaos around the world making people believe they would die of flu. No, the WHO didn't exactly stated that but that's what they created. The US stated a national emergency state when only 20 people were infected and 0 had died. In fact, just after the WHO changed their definition of pandemic they ordered to stop analyzing the infected and just assume they had AH1N1. All this led to exaggerated numbers of deaths and people infected, and these were just a few of the many irregularities that year.

Let's go back even further in time. It's February and Baxter Biopharma, which is based on Ukraine, ships thousands of vaccines to nearby countries which were meant to be against the seasonal flu. A random scientist tried this vaccine on some poor animals and they all die. Again: a guy tested the vaccine (by chance) on animals which died after receiving it. The vaccine was later analyzed and it was found that it contained live strains of the seasonal flu (which has a high contagiousness rate) with live strains of avian flu (which doesn't have a very high contagiousness rate but is very deadly). So they were basically maximizing the chance for these virus to combine creating a whole new thing. This is not a mad man's tale, this actually took place and Baxter accepted it. How could this happen? Of course you can always think on human error but laboratories have security levels so in order for something like this to happen the security has to fail on many levels, not just one guy screwing things up. Regardless, the WHO selected this very secure lab to create the AH1N1 vaccines.

And then this thing in Ukraine appeared and it was madness, noone had any real answer, patients had black, bleeding lungs and there were reports of people infected and dying which were completely exaggerated. Even the Centers for Disease Control admitted they got the numbers all wrong. And then there was only silence.

Now time has passed, it's been over a year. H1N1 doesn't seem to be a concern anymore. Millions of vaccines were created and although it didn't seem to be particularly good (I didn't took it just in case), it didn't killed millions of people as some were expecting. Does this mean we should just forget all the things that happened last year? Should we left all the questions unanswered? Are the WHO and Baxter going to take blame on the chaos they created?

Are we ever going to be answered the most simple question: what the hell happened?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
i'd say it was to make pharma lot's of money and cause fear so as to control the masses!
o well they say now it might mutate.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Muchas Gracias Amigo (or are you an Ex-Pat?)

You give good perspective on this globalist 'wag the dog' public health sabotage agenda... The whole panic/pandemic/pandemonium process has fallen flat for now... maybe it did some good in terms of inspiring folk to stock up on necessities?

I really dont know what to say other than it looks as though they are simply using these practice runs to perfect their game on the masses... there is probably less 'wait n' see' time than we think...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It is part of the agenda, the millions spent on the drug, the millions spent on distribution, the millions spent on advertisement, the millions spent on cointel operations based on underground movements, millions spent on healthcare for those who have taken the vaccine, the millions of dollars spent ditching last years batch and, the millions of dollars about to be spent making this years batch "swine flu included". Coming in a time when we are broke, the world is broke, people are scared, and anyone still holding onto their facilities has some level of preparation for when bad things are going to happen.

The last thing you want to have happen if you're going to destroy society, rid the economic system, and terrorize people a thousand ways, all while letting us dangle; and then rebuilding society in you're predetermined image, would be to allow a few people with large supplies to build some sort of nation state in you're pre one world order chaos... They have plans to remove those who are prepared, and those who would flock to those who are prepared, encouraging the militants to revolt and form survivalist groups to make the rest of anyone look bad. The whole while saying "please take your trusty government medicine, we know what is best for you, anyone who says different is a nut and should be removed from society for trying to harm your life".

The continued government profiling, who does not take the blue pill, who takes the red pill, and who takes the black pill with poison written on it distributed by the administration, all these things are recorded and trust me you're a damn fool if you think the administration is not going to secretly run around disposing of those who have been profiled as a threat. No prison for you, just a bullet and a shallow grave, that only people 60 years in the future might pull up out of history that these things were happening, if the bad administration does not hold onto the power for that long.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think you're both right, it does seem they did all this for money and for the exercise. What strikes me is that with the pandemic definition change there's nothing to prevent us to have pandemic each year; scaremongering have never been easier.

PS: AntiShyster, I'm from Argentina and still living there, but the fear had reach the whole world

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I fully agree that this was prep-work for what is coming.

Look at it this way...the entire debacle has set in most of the world's population the idea that we are at risk for a epidemic. Although there is no doubt that this is actually true and we are in fact overdue, the end result is that people everywhere are more aware.

Depending on your acceptable level of paranoia this can serve a variety of purposes...

1. Make people aware of a real threat.

2. Make people aware of a real threat that can be artificially enacted without having to explain at the same time 'how'

3. Cry Wolf so when the real event happens people get infected by the millions because no one takes it seriously.

One of the biggest disappointments for me in this whole affair was that I was late arriving at a party when things were at thier most tense. Had I arrived earlier I could have gotten more information from the government microbiologist who was quietly talking about irregularities in both procedures and expenditures.

Sadly, his wife collected him to leave as the conversation was becoming interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Here's something very strange. I was cleaning an occupational health place in August of 2009. In one of the offices, I saw a tote bag with the words "Influenza Pandemic Ethics Summit 2008" or something along those lines written on it. Mind you, this is when all the hoopla with H1N1 was going on. I remember seeing memos posted on bulletin boards concerning H1N1. What I find odd is that they held a summit on an influenza pandemic a year before H1N1 was even heard of or even declared a pandemic. I was tempted to take a pic with my cell phone but those places have cameras. I thought I might get in trouble big time if I was caught taking pics, as they would consider it a breech of security.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

I have stealth mode on my camera, its an app you can download so you can snp pix and it looks like your ar doing something else.

As far as the Ukraine mystery, I remember that, and still think it odd how it just disappeared from the media with no follow up.

Something fishy.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yes, the Money, but also none of this worked out in their favor as your testament reveals. No one was suppose to detect their mistakes and no one was suppose to find out, but they did. So the "mandatory" flu vaccine at $79.99 could not be enforced! (I am only putting a price on it) Of course they would have offered to the population for "free", because the Government paid for it! LOL (that joke being that we paid for it).

It is like the rest of the Green movement and the "accidental" explosion on the Oil Platform in the Gulf which to this day still "requires" chemical dispersants??? Yeah, this is all too contrived and all too suspicious and there is no one to be mad at but our own MSM. The only reason it is out of folks' minds is because the Media does not talk about it. They are not journalists or reporters, they are sensationalists.

They all want us to pay out the nose for technology of which we OWN! Yes, all of is it ours and they are going to figure out how to make us pay for every Carbon Molecule as they implement their latest gadgets!

It will blow up in their faces! People will reject them, and I think that people will reject the flu shot this Winter, I know I will as I always have. If they just have "Disclosure" they can call it the dreaded Alien Flu-flew Virus and everyone will believe it. I am certain the symptoms are horrific, but thankfully Baxter has a cure!

To think no one went to Jail is beyond me!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Very interesting questions posed in here, OP. It is odd that Humanity has simply forgot about the H1N1 craze, but is that the result of natural Human bahavior, or an act of repression by TPTB?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I think a sign of the publics inability to track events, and invest long term interest, is that this thread has had such little response. It is well laid out, presents questions that are not biased, and brings together in a academic way the whole event of the H1N1 scare, but where are people who supposedly want the denial of ignorance?

I would go to venture that this type of phenomenon is most present in the ages of the people who occupy this website, and that even though the members are very capable at finding information, their programing has left them devoid of any long term planning. What better way to gather information about the public, and decide what policies are enacted, if you construct a well laid out generation of media controlled drones, build a website for the fringe section to gather on and feel important, and use this information website to track the fringe's movements and information awareness.

No need for there to be any real threat, just as many made up ones as they can fit on MSNBC and let the mass of conspiracy researchers build upon them until they are real, and then move the plan the other direction. But as I said before this is all a part of the plan, they will categorize, label, and file, every "wayward" citizen in the major countries and before the real "event" happens their lives will be extinguished. It does not matter what instrument is used to burry the dissenters, plague, black ops murders, martial law, in the end the land will be pacified and the sheed will be out to pasture... no more wolves left just the gods.

This event, the gulf oil spill.... There are no coincidences, but watch for those who keep going after the roar is over, those are the ones who are not hopeless yet, those are the ones who will probably die first.... but are the only hope the masses have.

top topics

join