It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem on a thread - And Found Alert Doesn't Work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posting of an address, and phone number.

Alert button 404s.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I'm sure your just mistaken, it don't work just fine, just try again until you nolonger get a bizzy signal, if that does not work keep trying.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posting of an address, and phone number.

Alert button 404s.

Use the "alert" under the drop down menu in blue "Member" on left of screen

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hey Aeons,

Googolplex here, by the way where is that phone number, what thread so I can turn them in.
You know now everyone knows your the one turning on the Alerts, or at least trying too.
Aeons, I saw you on another thread, like your aveie Tar is that a pic, of you?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yep, I'll rat you out for bad behaviour. I'll cop to it without a problem.

While I think that this family is a sack of horsepoop - they have children and they don't deserve what their mother is doing and they don't deserve to end up in a house fire because people are pissed with their horsefaced trashy mother.

The picture is not me. That's Mary McDonnell playing Laura Roslin in Battlestar Galactica.

However, I am related to her distantly, so I might look a bit like her.

edit on 2010/10/8 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I myself do not like profanity, yet it shows up on here once in awhile, I'm talking like Blasphemy not like basic mild street talk, but they knock me 1000 bonus points in one thread and I didn't say a (sniping) bad word.
The woman on the vid in thread, was using the real (snip) word, every other word she said, it was joke, that cost me, I did nothing.
I have seen phone numbers given out before, like when that girl was in vid drowning those puppies in the lake. They put her name phone number, address, everything after, they found out who she was, I think she was just farm girl in Ukraine, or Poland, boy did they hate her.
Her fokes must of told her to get rid of puppies, death is nothing on a fram, fact of life on most. Not my thing, I'm not real a meat person.

Hey yes, Battlestar Galactica, I can't wait for next weeks Caprica, I was not really into BG this new one is great, I only hope we don't make same mistake with A.I..
My Avater does nothing for me, I was lost in translation.

edit on 8-10-2010 by googolplex because: Spell checker not working either

top topics

join