It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Generations- Ongoing threat from would be Gods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
They attacked on multiple fronts, though only a few realized the extent of the attack. Even fewer realized that they were being assaulted.

They had a blueprint to facilitate the conquest. Sure some things are bound to go wrong, but they were quick to adapt and change themselves and/or their plans. The first step in conquest was penetrating their foe's defense shield. Their immature foe had no realization of the shield, which was provided by the source. They disguised themselves.. The next step of attack was to cut off their communications. This was accomplished by simply dispersing toxins into the drinking waters. The people didn't even realize that they possessed an organic telepathic interface, known as the pineal gland, until all went silent.

Now they made themselves known. In the vacuum that ensued, it was an easy task establish a power base. First, in the babel that followed, they needed to establish rudimentary languages with the natives. After a communication line was established, the cultures were told of a "God". They were taught that they lost their speech (telepathy) because this God was upset with them. They were told that by following the newcomers rules, that God would be pleased.

Religious men and organizations were given moral rule. Monetary systems were established. With the enticement of money, governmental officials were bought. Wars with neighboring lands were waged, with the goal of assimilating all cultures, into their way of thinking. New religions were established to further divide the people. Any and all differences between the people were played out in the favor of the invaders. The basic goal of this all was to make the people forget who they really were, and thus, instill into them a new identity and belief system.

To establish the premise to the natives that they were on the right path, literature was introduced. They established new commandments for the people to follow. They gave the people insurances that following these rules would please God. For those motivated by self, everlasting life was the enticement given. It was all too easy, the same approach was used billions, if not trillions, of times before. This latest step solidified the concept of God. For who, but God, could know of future events in the devastation of the world?

They kept the truth of space from man. Man was not told of the unending war being played out. They readied the next generation for attack. They weakened mankind's immune system through chemicals and poisons. They introduced viruses into the people's bodies. The viruses broke through the cell membranes. The cycle starts anew.....(back to top)

Now they simply waited for the harvest. For they needed man for propagation. The cell known as Earth that they were inhabiting had a finite lifespan. They would soon follow though with the promised "Rapture". With their increased fold, they would set course to convert other colonies.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

That was a very interesting read! Almost seems like a possible play of events

May I ask where you gained these truths?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

once were perfect
AND then were not
once were innocent
then were taught
once again
the games being played
tables must turn
on whos in the shade
evil they are good is we
OVER TIME ALL SHALL SEE

thru genetic antagonizing
the seeds been spawned
the seed of destruction
theve felt all along
of destruction for those
whove guided in the DARK
WHY THE LIGHT APPROACHED
THEY THOUGHT "ÏTS A SPARK"
its burns their souls
for they forgot
what theyve been told
BUT LIGHT HAS NOT
in time all clear
as to where must be casted
and then NOMORESHALL THE EVIL HAVE LASTED

S&F LIKES

edit on 10/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wally898
reply to post by 1of144k

That was a very interesting read! Almost seems like a possible play of events

May I ask where you gained these truths?

I got the idea after tons of visits from Jehovah Witness and Mormons.

No seriously. Have you ever watched them turn to one another and give that eerie smile? It's as if they are of the same hive mind. After digging around in the Mormon Doctrine and Covenants, I discovered some interesting truths.

en.wikipedia.org...
This shows the Degrees of glory one can obtain. 3 different kingdoms, from the macrocosm to the microcosm. Bad news is that to receive a kingdom, you've gotta first die.

The Celestial Kingdom is shown as planets, stars and such. I have a feeling that this could also mean ships such as the Death-Star. The Terrestrial Kingdom would mean you're at the level that you are presently, but with an immortal body, so a religious Storm Trooper.

Joseph Smith taught that individuals in the telestial kingdom will be servants of God, but "where God and Christ dwell they cannot come, worlds without end". I see this kingdom as the body being dissolved into new building blocks.

en.wikipedia.org...
What the Mormon's don't tell you up front is that there is an alternate method to life immortal, through Translation. With this method, one doesn't die. Seems to be on par with transfiguration, which brings me to another point:

Jesus was supposedly transfigured, his body made God, then died? Then resurrected? Too many holes in all this. I believe he was a great teacher that the Jews had to kill to prevent the truth from getting out. After his death they discovered that his popularity hadn't diminished, so they established a new religion. Only catch is that the new religion was about him and how he died so that all men would be saved, instead of what he was he was trying to teach. This lured mankind into a false sense of security. On top of this the Jews tacked on their parasitic, viral "Lord of Hosts", the Lord Vader wannabe.

en.wikipedia.org...
Many viruses, have short generation times and relatively high mutation rates. This elevated mutation rate, when combined with natural selection, allows viruses to quickly adapt to changes in their host environment. There are 12,000 different Christian denominations. They are mimicking viral strains. Successful strains are employed on later generations. The churches are playing a part in this deception...

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
scriptures.lds.org...

In the Mormon religion you accept Joseph Smith as a modern day prophet. I believe he discovered the truth in how things work, and started the faith. In tagging his name unto the core beliefs, he gets the credit for the many his church turns. In the LDS Doctrine and Covenants they are obsessed with head counts. They have established a role call to be used along side the book of life in the judgment. They are even able to micro manage after your death with what they call baptism for the dead. Acting as a proxy, they can add you to their fold, if they believed you would be willing.

The same head count obsession is seen in the Judaic religion. It is even demonstrated in the bible in the book of Numbers. Churches convince the masses to procreate with the basic "Be fruitful, and multiply" phrase that God ordered in the bible. Polygamy has been practiced throughout history in various religions to increase the potential numbers of children born. Areas are kept impoverished and undereducated to increase the ranks.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

All that matters is that they turned you. That they have inserted a copy of themselves into the belief system of your brain. We are all potential "hosts" for the Lord.

We are giving up "our" power when we want someone else to save us. For another entity to act as a messiah on our part, we become enslaved to them. Society seems to have been authored to make us feel helpless, so that we constantly turn to others to save us. This applies to our mind and body, so that we feel we also need intervention on behalf of our soul. We need to grow up and be responsible for ourselves. True Gods put others first. Aspire to become what you believe are the true qualities of a God. Give to others of yourself, bestow upon them. Give to others, not the 1st 10 %, but the last 10 %. Be good, do good, because it's the right and just way. See past the delusion...

2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Professor Stephen Hawking:

"The danger is that either by accident or design, we create a virus that
destroys us."

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The happenings on Earth were not without hope, however few would understand where help was emanating from.

Mankind was told from his religious doctrine that he had free will, and that if he used it unwisely, he was damned. This was unfortunately correct. The problem was that man falsely assumed that to not give into the Lord, must surely be construed as to giving into evil. Man didn't realize the option not listed, to be responsible for himself, to "not" need the rod of iron. True free will isn't demanded.

Events played out on Earth as a game of chest. If the Lord started a war, the other side would do something subtle, such as enlighten an artist to record a song. Perhaps the Vatican would push for human rights to abused, the other side might release a story about Catholic priests sexual abuse, or simply donate a sculpture of the pineal to be displayed in their courtyard.

You see, the side with true free will, doesn't take the concept lightly. The concept that it must truly be free, prevents them from directly saying anything in regards to this. The choice must be mankind's, without realization of this "light side".

Your guardians? The Illuminati. The Enlightened ones. They work subtle changes behind the scenes. Wherein the church looks for control of your mind, they look towards your heart. The heart can discern truth.

Religion tends to prey the silence of the Enlightened ones, and play it to their benefit. Many lies can be told against a party that, in its philosophy, prevents it from revealing it's truths directly. Many think of the Illuminati as smug. They believe that they are so blatant, as to foreshadow their plans. What is actually being told, is of the ultimate plans of the deceivers, the Lord and his religious minions.

Look to where religion warns you not tread. Observe synchronicity. Listen to song lyrics, observe music videos. Understand the stories being told in movies and on TV. The clues have been there for at least the last 50 years. Think outside the box. Don't be fooled by thinking, "that's just too crazy".

Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Read between the lines! When a lie is perpetrated, the other side tells the truth, but in hidden ways! "no wise", don't get trapped!

Research the Lord of the bible.

books.google.com... ei=XuS2TKnAF4P-8Aa5noj9CQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CBIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

"The high priest of Israel often raised his
hands in the priestly blessing for Yahweh, the volcano god, or Vulcan. So we see
that this is a priestly blessing in the Hebrew. And today the rabbi always gives the
priestly blessing for Yahweh at the synagogue. This also explains why Mr. Spock
from "Star Trek" gives the exact same "priestly blessing," and that's why Mr.
Spock is called a Vulcan. That was the whole idea of the Vulcan, coming from
Vulcanus, or the old Cretan deity which was later to be found in the Old Testament
under the name of Yahweh."

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

James T. Kirk: Damn it Bones, you're a doctor. You know that pain and guilt can't be taken away with the wave of a magic wand. They're the things we carry with us, the things that make us who we are. If we lose them, we lose ourselves. [to Sybok] I don't want my pain taken away! I need my pain!
-- Kirk in Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Starting to realise the possibilities of what the Lord may have in store for his converts? How far does the lack of emotions go? No happiness? No joy? The Lord might be taking this "Vulcan" thing to extremes, " for the former things are passed away". A virus doesn't feel shifts of emotions.

Rev 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

I hope I don't lose you now... Think of machines that reattach human heads unto bodies. Fringe Season 2 Episode 4 Momentum Deferred
And, or, pods that grow bodies. Invasion of the Body Snatchers-1956,1978, Body Snatchers-1993, Invasion of the Pod People-2007

"While returning to Earth, the space shuttle explodes and the fragments bring an alien virus that recodes the human DNA", synopsis for the movie The Invasion-2007.

These are just a few of the movies directly tied into the premise of "void of emotions". Don't be tricked!

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Addendum:
Earlier I said "Many Christians believe they will be raptured. They all acknowledge they may beheaded for their beliefs. What if the Lord is planning to do both?".

Well, I just watched the movie "Skyline". All I'll say to prevent spoiling it for you, is that this movie depicts my premise preciously. This biblical verse comes to mind when watching the movie...

1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Project Blue Beam states: “The project has perfected the ability for some device [referred to as "tractor beams" by ufologists].to lift up an enormous number of people, as in a Rapture, and whisk the entire group into a never-never land.”

Your being given the clues...

new topics

top topics

join