It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting in Kingsbridge Devon UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hello ATS I am a new member even though I have been an avid visitor to the site and have been interested in 'conspiracy theories' since I can remember. Most of the information I have read on here from aliens, secret societies, metaphysics and spirituality have fascinated me and have filled me with wisdom and helped me grows so first I must thank ATS members for their continuing gifts to all humanity.

My story starts about 1year ago when myself and a friend were out walking at about 8pm and as was Winter it was dark, we decided to sit on some swings on a park as we joked we had not done so since we were kids. We were keenly discussing spirituality and other esoteric themes as we regularly do when we both noticed a strange craft in the sky about 200 metres from us. It was cigar or saucer shaped and moved very slowly through the air towards us and made no sound. A light travelled around it horizontally and circumnavigated the craft so we knew that it was 3 dimensional. We could not decipher the colour but the craft was a dark tone. We sat there discussing it ruling out aircraft or helicopter as was far too slow moving, too low and also silent. His girlfriend then called in a state of panic saying she had seen a strange craft in the sky and asked him not to think she was crazy and I could hear that she was completely petrified by what she had seen. He told her we were watching it currently which calmed her. We sat and watched the craft slowly move towards us for 5 minutes and then for 30 minutes we watched it stationary maybe 100 metres from us. The light continued to travel around it. After 30 minutes the craft then slowly ascended before disappearing before our eyes. We did not understand how it could have just vanished. Exhilarated we began to walk home eyes transfixed on the sky.

Perhaps a month later my friend and I met up and as he lives in a beautifully serene area we decided to go for a walk. As we walked and were alone conversation turned to the craft we had seen and we speculated about its origin and intentions. Amazingly within maybe 45 minutes or an hour we saw what seemed like the same craft moving through the sky over a graveyard possibly 200 metres away and again it very slowly travelled through the sky towards us before stopping about 100 metres from us. We stood and admired it for some time. Then a second craft came which was identical to the original craft and from 200 metres came to stop 100 metres from us and was parallel to the 1st craft with maybe 20 metres between them. At first we were amazed and exhilaration filled both of us, after 10 minutes staring at the craft we began to both feel a bit nervous (something I feel natural when posed with such a spectacle) we decided to go back to the house.

Maybe a few weeks later I travelled once more to see my friend and when it turned dark we decided we would venture out once more and this time walked to the rugby club which is at the top of a large hill to look at the night sky in the early hours of the morning. We sat in the small band stand and surveyed our surroundings and were amazed at what we saw, the sky was illuminated by the most stars I have ever seen in my life and also many of the stars were the brightest any of us has witnessed. We were filled with a joy and a positive energy overcame us that I for one have not experienced before or since. I felt at one with the universe it felt magnificent. I am a keen star watcher with the naked eye as I find it soothing and therapeutic but this was different from other times I had gazed upwards, very different. There seemed to be more space in the sky filled with stars than the darkness of space itself. We could clearly see millions upon millions of stars something we both commented on as being both beautiful and miraculous. We sat for an hour admiring the beauty of the stars discussing whether this was normal which it clearly was not. The brightness alone was amazing never mind the abundance which was many, many times more than I had ever see. Both our eyes were drawn to a group of 4 stars which formed a perfect diamond or perfect square on one of its corners in the sky as these seemed to be the brightest of them all. We both were sure we had never seen any such constellation. As we watched these 4 stars intently the strangest thing I have ever seen in my life occurred after being there and noticing it for about an hour..

The star forming the top corner of the diamond very slowly started to move in a straight line. My friend was sceptical at first as it was moving so very slowly, after a short time he gasped in amazement as indeed he noticed it to. We knew it was moving as these seemed to be the most dominant stars in the sky and it was moving in a straight line away from the bottom star to which it was parallel to. We watched the star move for about 20 minutes and it remained as bright but the distance between the top and bottom stars multiplied by 10 or 20 times and eventually after a long time maybe an hour or more it had moved so much that it had disappeared probably due to the curvature of the planet as it did not simply disappear. During the time it was moving we felt no fear only wonder and amazement at what we were witnessing. I have seen shooting stars, comets and satellites before and this was none of these as there was no trail behind it and it was stationary for so long before moving, also it was clearly what looked like a bright star and as we all know they do not move at such an accelerated rate.

Once the star was gone from view we were excitedly talking about what we had seen. It was then we saw the cigar/disc shaped object move into our eye line about 100 metres above us. Our sense of wonder was replaced with fear, not because we felt that it had been projected to us but we felt isolated and were far from any people. We sat frozen and in silence for a few minutes before hurriedly rushing home. During the 20 minute walk we saw 3 more cigar/disc shaped craft descend slowly at different points of our journey. Each time we spotted a new craft we stopped to admire it for a few minutes until we noticed each one was slowly but surely coming towards us. They each started between 400 metres and 300 metres from us before getting closer. As you could imagine we were quite scared but also exhilarated at what happened and can safely say I have never felt so alive in my life. We sat in a park next to his house which we decided was close enough to run to his house from but still wanting to marvel at such things. We observed the 4 craft which each had the light traversing it horizontally. They were in completely different parts of the sky not exactly north east, South, West and parallel but 1 above, 1 to the left and 2 to the right but each were getting closer. Within a few minutes of each other each stopped and stayed completely still with the lights still going around each of them. We sat watching for maybe 10 minutes more.

We were scared but could not look away until we started to hear noises in the nearby woods and park which were probably animals but that was enough to terrify us and we immediately left and went to his house where we double locked the door.

I have waited until now to discuss this as every time I have talked about such things strange phenomenon occur. Can anyone explain this? I am 100% sure it was a craft and was under intelligent control.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hayzues

Thanks for an interesting first person account.

Do you think the craft were stalking you (for lack of a better term) or do you think they were just going about their business and you just happened to see them?

Do you think you could have been previously contacted and they're keeping an eye on you?

edit on 10/10/2010 by angrywhitechick because: Added question

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by angrywhitechick

Hi, I personally think that they certainly were keping an eye on me. They moved toawards my friend and I and when got within a certain distance they stopped and hovered. Certainly not random movement.

Don't think been contacted before, if I have don't have any recollection but I doubt it

join