It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptical Chat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello fellow skeptics (and other people reading this thread, it's a public and free forum after all)!

I was hoping that I could get some of the skeptics on ATS to stop by and discuss the experience of being a skeptic on ATS. Not just in relation to specific subjects, but in general. It's quite a bit easier to be skeptical of one conspiracy subject than all of them.

Would anyone like to start off or shall I?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I am a lover of Mystery but also Fact, mixing the two when it comes to conspiracies makes for a fun outlook on things, I love Mysteries, as they give me something to explain and to answer, i enjoy the feeling of not being able to explain something
, to give it reason.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I don't call myself a Sceptic but I unlike many members on the boards follow simple logic that says the burden of proof lies with the claimant concerning whatever the subject matter is . It is almost always a waste of time to deal with anyone who doesn't apply such a principal to there works . People also tend to confuse speculation with the facts and they believe in conspiracy's like they would a religion . There are some topics I just wouldn't bother starting a thread about on the boards I just know that the discussion wouldn't get anywhere .

Cheers xpert11 .

new topics

join