It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you were given complete control of the Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
I respectfully submit that a paradigm shift is necessary if we are to ever truly escape the chains of bondage and finally be free...free at last. We must shift from the perceptions of scarcity to the perceptions of abundance. We are humanity and we are abundantly so. We are humanity and we are abundance in terms of ideas, and inventiveness. We have facilitated our own remarkable success in propagation by creating abundance through agriculture, medicine, science, and the understanding of universal laws. The universe is abundant, and there is no reason to limit ourselves to the primitive notions of scarcity.

Once we truly embrace our own abundance, and the universe's abundance, then we can begin to abandon ideas of scarcity and the manipulation that comes with it, and all of us can create our own wealth according to our own desires. Once we abandon notions of manipulation through scarcity, and instead manipulate through abundance, we no longer need to fear each other, and can instead work with each other as we see fit. Once we abandon our fears of each other, we no longer need to worry about establishing justice since all will be just, and self governance will become the norm, instead of a silly pipe dream.

Wow, beautifully said my friend. There isn't much more one could add to your post. Thank you for such an enlightened post.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Too much power for any individual to handle.

Trust me, the folks who talks about a perfect government, or a perfect world, how things should be working... are folks who currently are not in power.

The ones in power, the so called TPTB probably at some point during recorded history, were just like the guys complaining at the moment.

Honestly, sometimes I think in a weird way.

I mean, I don't believe that people are born evil. I think somewhere down the road, when these "people" got power, and absolute power, they lost their ways. Or you can say that they were corrupted.

And by corruption, I don't mean like the Devil is talking to them or some evil spirit is taking them down a dark path. I think it's more likely that the world itself, how it works, is corrupting them.

Everyday I hear people talk about 911 and how it is staged. Honestly, I couldn't agree or disagree but even if it is true, we did stage it to steal oil from Middle East... Let me ask you this, did you ever consider that if U.S. was not the first to take action, securing natural resources, perhaps China or Russia eventually will.

In the real world, there is no right or wrong, black or white. There's only gray and often, morals doesn't really play a huge role in decision making.

I dunno, I probably could of worded this post better but meh...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra

Let's hear some of your ideas.

Idea #1) Everybody get nekkid and jump in a pile.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra

2.) At the age of 18, everyone will be provided with what Terence McKenna referred to as a "heroic dose" of psilocybin mushrooms. People will realize the power of the ego and how it affects their daily lives. They will understand that we all are one, and that acceptance, tolerance, and love are the truths that have been hidden from us. Oppressive regimes will topple across the world as people begin to understand they've been tricked.

ok i would take a " heroic dose" of shrooms but not everyone is ready for such a insane trip. i do think all should experience something like this though. if not a small dose where you are comfortable in your bubble but can clearly see out of it giving you the eye opening experience (i personal like to be out of the bubble). for a alt trip i would suggest '___'. its very peaceful but also eye opening.

people would also need to be guided after, there are very odd people out there...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If i was given control, you would truly see how much you hate yourself.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I have been given complete control of the Earth. Though there are still some rebelious elements like those who mysteriously made half my avatar dissapear.

Fear not those who are responsible will be hunted down, imprisoned, tortured, hung, crucified, then drawn and quartered and then have their remains displayed at each of the north, south, east and west gates to the city.

It is only in this way that we can achieve stability and true security for avatars and humans alike.

Thanks,

Management

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join