It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgone Generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A friend recently gave me what is called an orgone generator. It's a small one and I sit it on my computer as a bit of an off set to the radiation the machine is putting out.

How many of you have ever heard of this ? I have found that it does do what it is supposed to do. I have a bit more energy, (no, it is not because I "think" I have more energy. I have tested it.
)

There are many places on line you can look up the orgone generator, see the two I posted below:

www.orgone.net...

www.youtube.com...

So, what kind of information or thoughts do you have on this? Ever use one, or made one? Let's talk about it, share back and forth....why not?

~holly

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

I think a trip to Orgon would be nice around this time of year. Do a little hiking and some river rafting. Wait... Orgon?

Nevermind.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I have an orgonite pendant! I love it!
I keep it with me all of the time, they turn all energy into positive energy. They're good for houseplants, they keep bugs away and you have to water them less often.
Since I've had it my one plant has grown soooo much! I'm sure people are gonna say they are bull but I love mine and I'm gona keep it around. Eventually I'd like to start making them myself rather than ordering them online.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chyeaaitskristyn

Awesome, glad you enjoy your pendent. I agree with making them for yourself, it would be a lot less expensive.

as above so below.
~holly

edit: change more to less.

edit on 8-10-2010 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

No machine can measure the human experience in my opinion.

0nly you can.

Experiences, energy levels and attitudes are measured by and determined by yourself. I believe that each of us and I mean every one of us can influence a lot more than we are credited for and all measurement are subjective.

We are more than the sum of our result. PMA

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hayzues

No machine can measure the human experience in my opinion.

0nly you can.

Experiences, energy levels and attitudes are measured by and determined by yourself. I believe that each of us and I mean every one of us can influence a lot more than we are credited for and all measurement are subjective.

We are more than the sum of our result. PMA

hayzeus,
hi and welcome to ATS. Experiences, energy levels and attitudes are up to each of us. You are right, we can only influence ourselves. Then again...ya never know, do you?

By the way...did you happen to check out the page I posted. Does present new ways of thinking outside the box, among other things that could be considered "interesting".

~holly

ps: Creative way to spell Jesus

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.
I have a bit more energy, (no, it is not because I "think" I have more energy. I have tested it.
)

And how did you test this while controlling for placebo effect, selection bias, and reporting bias?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this, but contrary to common belief on this website, rocks with copper coming out don't actually do anything useful.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Thanks for the knind welcome and glad you like the name. i have not seen the thread you mention but I have viewed many of your threads and they truly are an inspiration and education to me. i look forward to more of the same. you have a great perspective on life.

I believe in the impossible so I take back what I said and perhaps orgone generators are real.

I hope one day that I can post as many great threads as you

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
hi there i came upon your thread since you mentioned it here:

Orgone Blasters?

here are a few links re orgone and orgone devices:

www.educate-yourself.org...

Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

Orgone Generators

oh and S&F
edit on 17-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I am in the procces of makin one, but I whant to use copper as the "conductor/colector" metal !
The quartz crystal is on his way! (I hope they send my minerals+ crystal...)
The resin is going to be "the tricky" and expensive part , but hey , I'M IN NO HURRY

slow but good job and certain !

top topics

join