It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying 7 Year Old Taunted by Adults

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

And you can not stop evil people by being nice to them

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by 11118

Oh yes, lets juts forgive and forget like nice christian people would do

Screw that, these people need a good butt kicking, as had been mentioned, this is the lowert of the low. If they are willing to put their morals aside over something so pathetic, then I think we all have the right to put our morals aside with our opinions of them

Oh? Hurt them and feel good about yourself while in reality you purposely went out of your way to inflict harm on another being?

All I see by that is you simply doing exactly what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What can be said that hasn't already been said? Not much?

These people are heartless monsters and that is made clear in the video. Simply disgusting.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
[
Oh? Hurt them and feel good about yourself while in reality you purposely went out of your way to inflict harm on another being?

No hurt them so they can actually experience the pain they inflicted on this poor little girl and her family.

Seeing as they obviously have no sense of morals or empathy, maybe some physical pain would get through their thick, sub human skulls

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by 11118

And you can not stop evil people by being nice to them

Together, united in acceptance and love for each other, will abolish the evil - divided and pitting our hate against each other will feed it; which is exactly what is happening right now.
edit on 9-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

[

No hurt them so they can actually experience the pain they inflicted on this poor little girl and her family.

Seeing as they obviously have no sense of morals or empathy, maybe some physical pain would get through their thick, sub human skulls

Maybe that's how they felt too? Maybe they felt it was necessary to show them "a piece of their mind" just like you are right now.

I think you might want to reflect on your actions and see the congruency between your's and their's.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Heartless trailer trash is the only words which I could type right now.

...using a derogatory term that stereotypes a lot of decent people is very similar behavior to the couple that you're so angry about (ie: irrational, mean-spirited)...

I believe the only reason the husband apologized is because of the backlash they are getting from this.

...its very common for people to apologize just to lessen the repercussions... i've been guilty of that lots of times... i bet you have too...

No talking just three punches and a kick to the head. The guy, when he came to was thrown in a cab, literally, and sent on his way.

I tell you this little story because I feel that's exactly what needs to be done to these people.

...its not a crime to be an ass or an idiot - but - it is a crime to physically assault someone...

They need to be shown the error of their ways and made an example of. Stuff like this shouldn't be tolerated.

...that attitude is what turns a small feud into a major war...

Picking on a sick 7 y/o shows just what type of people these folks are. They could use to have some sense knocked into them.

...and calling people trailer trash and promoting violence shows what kind of person you are (at least when you're angry)...

...thats really what this story (and the posts about it) come down to - how people behave when they're angry, which is why there are old adages like dont discipline your children when you're angry and the only decision you should make when you're angry is to be quiet and do nothing...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

[
Together, united in acceptance and love, will abolish the evil - divided and pitting our hate against each other will feed it; which is exactly what is happening right now.

Sounds like a bible verse

Too bad Im atheist and dont take things from the bible so literally huh.

And FYI, usually I would never take this stance against anyone...but their actions are despicable, and all the preaching and ideals about forgiving and that kind of stuff, dont come into play here

As they say Karma's a b*tch

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I see a lot of hate and aggression in this thread.

I don't hate anyone. But aggression? Yes. Aggression is an acceptable reaction to disgust. When you do something contemptible then you can expect disgust, revulsion, and aggression in return. It's basic sociology.

Why is it that many of you are so against the ridicule and immoral behavior and yet - you do the same and choose to act the same.

It is not the same. It is cause and effect. When a person does something reprehensible they cause others to rebel against their behavior. This is how we learn. This is one of the functions which keeps society civil. It's a function of personal responsibility. We must own what we do and we must be prepared to accept public reaction to our actions.

They may be wrong yes, but plotting to do something to them, even if it's just expressing your disgust, is stooping just as low.

I haven't seen anyone "plotting". "Voicing opinion"? Sure. "Stating anger"? Yes. But not plotting. And just how is stating disgust equitable to victimizing a sick child?

Should we reward the obviously assanine and unacceptable behavior from these two people? Follow me here. They chose to act and now they must be prepared to accept the heat that their actions have caused.

If you opt to pee on an electric fence you should be shocked. Doing so will never result in happy outcomes. Cause and effect - responsibility.

Be what you want to see changed, don't force it onto people.

How is telling somebody that they blew it "forcing it onto people"? These people blew it and the public backlash is their cue NOT to blow it again.

Ever grab a hot stove burner? Did it hurt? Would you do it again? These people need to understand that actions have consequences.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

[q
Maybe that's how they felt too? Maybe they felt it was necessary to show them "a piece of their mind" just like you are right now.

Sorry, thats insane

So, their girl wasnt allowed to play in their front yard, and you think thats an excuse to attack a defenceless, dying child? It wasnt even her fault

Your way of thinking is beyond belief...and you are almost as bad as the people you are defending...disgraceful

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

[
Together, united in acceptance and love, will abolish the evil - divided and pitting our hate against each other will feed it; which is exactly what is happening right now.

Sounds like a bible verse

Too bad Im atheist and dont take things from the bible so literally huh.

And FYI, usually I would never take this stance against anyone...but their actions are despicable, and all the preaching and ideals about forgiving and that kind of stuff, dont come into play here

As they say Karma's a b*tch

Well then friend, luckily for you it was not a bible verse.

Bringing religious dogma into this is quite ineffectual, religion has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions.

Karma is happening with every thought, action, and word that you express.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
this is the side of humanity that disgusts me,now i dont condone voilence in any shape or form,there really no need for it in our so called modern world,but with these kind of people,you really would be wasteing your time trying to get these kind of people to show compassion,and as a previous post stated,this is were,that big local hardnut we all know and have were we live,goes round to pay them a visit in manners.

and the rest of us just turn a blind eye to it,its these kind of people that let the rest of us down.
edit on 9-10-2010 by snapperski because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Well then friend, luckily for you it was not a bible verse.

Im not your friend...in fact you are now my enemy. I will not associate with anyone who is sticking up for people who display such a lack of moral fibre

Bringing religious dogma into this is quite ineffectual, religion has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions.

No, religion has no core of truth here...its complete rubbish. And I wasnt bringing it into this, I was merely stating that your quote had similarities to a religious based argument

Karma is happening with every thought, action, and word that you express.

No, Karma is coming to those that deserve it, wether it be me, or someone else, I hope they get their just deserves

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

truly awful.

I wonder what could spark such disdain in people to send that message to a 7 year old girl who id dying?

Perhaps the neighbors need to seek professional help?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I don't hate anyone. But aggression? Yes. Aggression is an acceptable reaction to disgust. When you do something contemptible then you can expect disgust, revulsion, and aggression in return. It's basic sociology.

The statement wasn't focused absolutley on you. In general there is hateful remarks and expressions towards the people because of the immorality that the people spuriously have shown by their actions.

It is not the same. It is cause and effect. When a person does something reprehensible they cause others to rebel against their behavior. This is how we learn. This is one of the functions which keeps society civil. It's a function of personal responsibility. We must own what we do and we must be prepared to accept public reaction to our actions.

Yes, it is how we learn - but, if anyone actually learned something from this it would be to not do the same and enact a form of revenge just like these people did to this girl who is stricken with illness - you can see such remarks in several posts of this thread.

I haven't seen anyone "plotting". "Voicing opinion"? Sure. "Stating anger"? Yes. But not plotting. And just how is stating disgust equitable to victimizing a sick child?

Should we reward the obviously assanine and unacceptable behavior from these two people? Follow me here. They chose to act and now they must be prepared to accept the heat that their actions have caused.

If you opt to pee on an electric fence you should be shocked. Doing so will never result in happy outcomes. Cause and effect - responsibility.

May be I did not state the meaning behind what I was trying to express. By plotting I meant by many of the posters stating what they want to do to these people such as hurting them, or scolding them in some matter. This is exactly what these people did to the girl in the same manner.

You said "They choose to act and now they must be prepared to accept the heat that their actions have caused." This is most likely how they felt when they pursued the actions that have been done.

If someone is sentenced to a death sentence for murder - then are the ones murdering the murderer just as much murderers as the murderer? I think so. An eye for an eye doesn't work when it only teaches the one enacting revenge to be the same as the person who is having revenge acted upon them.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

I wonder what could spark such disdain in people to send that message to a 7 year old girl who id dying?

It was because the mother of the dying girl didnt reply to a text message sent by the other lady

Nothing even bad, just an honest mistake...pathetic excuse huh

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I don't blame the net, these people already had dark hearts.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I am now your enemy?

This is a simple example of why society is still the way it is, divided we are easier to control.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by OzWeatherman

I am now your enemy?

This is a simple example of why society is still the way it is, divided we are easier to control.

Enemy yes, simply because I believe you are immoral

And if Im divided in society, away from immoral people, then Im not complaning

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
My God how disgusting and low can people go?

The internet has made some people go bonkers!

The internet hasn't made people go bonkers.... people are already the way they are....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join