It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying 7 Year Old Taunted by Adults

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I truly believe that some people are downright mean and evil,this kind of situation is so far removed from my world I can't think of the words to describe people that treat kids this way.I would like to hear what they have to say for themselves....@$$ho!&s

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yep, I'm losing faith in humanity, we've devolved to the point we're picking on children DYING of a disease, are people this sick??
OI've said it before, I'll say it again, we are DEVOLVING

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What I do not understand, is how someone can use the internet to hassle a 7 year old girl, and not expect the internet to eat her alive.

She is going to be paying for this mistake for years. No matter where she goes. It will follow her to her grave.

And when the little girl dies, the emotions will probably swallow her up.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I cannot agree with this post anymore. It stands out because it tells honestly why this sort of thing is allowed to take place.

I am not going to get into the whole internet-bullying thing or bullying in general. However, I will say that for an adult to bully a child is strictly ludicrous. How low does ones self-esteem have to be to do that to a child? How low does ones moral standards need to dip to taunt a child?

I honestly do not believe we are close to seeing the end of the world soon (I believe we are in the end times, that is another thread though), I think things will get much worse. I pray that that happens long after my family has moved on. If my son were an adult taunting I child I would have to hand him a rear-end kicking.

I cannot believe adults act the way they do.

Raist

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Im horrified by this story! how dare an adult do this to such an ill little girl,
Im glad this has got out there and i hope that those who have joined in to taunt this little one will now be shown up for who they really are, They deserve all the publicity that is coming to them..

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wow, just wow, I can't think, can't imagine how an adult could do this to a child.

My heart goes out to this little lamb. I would also say however that the children being "raised" by these moronic fools are also being abused. What else could you call it; to be raised with no compassion or mercy shown. I can't even get angry just bone deep sad.

Karma will catch up with them.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
...okay, you bunch of blood-thirsty perfect people, lol, go back to the main link and look towards the bottom on the right and you'll see a subsequent story where the offending neighbor (the husband) apologized, admitted he was stupid...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I dont think sorry is enough in this case or admitting that they are stupid, Heck we all know that,
I think they should at least have to do some community service, If it was up to me I would Jail them over this..
Emotional harm to this little girl,

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What a very sad and depressing story.

And to think those neighbors have children as well!

Imagine what kind of adults they will become. :shk:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
These people are absolutely disgusting. I consider myself hardened to most things but this got through. What they are doing really p*&%es me off. You just don't do anything that harms a kid. Yes, violence is not an answer but sometimes it's the only thing certain people understand. These people need a date with a baseball bat.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

This is what happens when society becomes so patronizing in protecting the guilty and being a litigious nanny state that people become too frightened to do the right thing and just beat the snot out of idiots like this.

This kind of thing used to be avoided simply by the fear of having somebody knock on your door to hand out some instant justice.

Sickening, pathetic, tasteless, and hopefully something that God, if such a thing exists, will take a pound of flesh for.

~Heff

I'm sorry IDGAF what horrible penalty I would have to pay, if it was me, I'd beat more than the snot out of these lowlife scumbag douches...I would end up imprisoned for beating the damn life out of them!!!! I am military and yes I know how to permanently snuff the life out of a person with my hands, OMG!!! I can't even say anymore, for fear of if it does ever happen to me, this would be construed as premeditated, so I will just quit while I am ahead!

edit on 8-10-2010 by ldyserenity because: spelling and spacing

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

And she is so beautiful too, having suffered so much loss in her little life. well she looks like an angel sent to earth to me. Bless her heart and those of her family. sending love their way.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

I think this post sums it up nicely, I just wish I could watch....when they get their Karma.

These people are sick and need some serious intervention, A little pain I think would do.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I'm pretty certain that the father apologized due to the publicity he and his family have recieved, and should be considered a lie. His family really has problems, if they feel this is appropriate behavior. I think at this point, he should just go ahead and move, hope he can forgive himself and the woman he is married to, and hope he doesn't run into someone seeking retribution.......what a waste of skin.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
HE apologized because he isn't a COMPLETE idiot.

His wife - who did it - you'll notice DID NOT.

Because she IS NOT sorry. I guarantee it. She's laying low, and she'll go right back to being this #ing harridan the next opportunity she gets.

Her husband is taking point and I bet she only slightly less pissed with him for backing down.

I *HATE* women like this. With an undying passion.

Just because its blond and female, doesn't mean it isn't a narcissistic sociopath.

She deserves a #ing punch in the mouth.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
What a very sad and depressing story.

And to think those neighbors have children as well!

Imagine what kind of adults they will become. :shk:

Well, if there is a chance they are the children who are utterly embarrassed by their parents but have to hide it to get on in the family. Hopefully, when they get older they'll have the strength to make better decisions having great examples of exactly what they hope the NEVER are.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I am not a violent man on Friday's. But this story makes me want to break my long standing oath. I mean, attacking a child like this is why some people need to be no more.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I worked with terminally ill and developmentally disabled children for nearly 12 years, and as I type these words my eyes are watering with .... I'm not happy right now.

I better take a break from ATS for a few. I'm not in the mood to abide by T&C.

I think I'll work to find this 7 year old girl's address and send her something nice.

Can the make a wish foundation provide a kid with new neighbors?
edit on 8-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join