It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
...what if "TPTB" cause a phoney alien scenario to scare and control the masses? It doesn't have to stop at creating fake spaceships... for all we know they've secretly been perfecting a mutant race in a lab somewhere. If we saw spaceships and alien creatures before our very eyes, we'd have no choice but to believe they were from outer space!

I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the first to suggest this theory, but I didn't know how to approach searching ATS for it.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Jack Squat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Yes I am sure this has been discussed here many times but I agree with your theory.
Almost everyone would be fooled.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Seems a LOT more expensive than just creating a terrorist organization to use for the same purpose... Much cheaper to go that route...don't you think?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah, but... ah, you win.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

Hi OP and All,

Like to know what TPTB is? Dunno but seems to me control of the masses was originated through Moses and then Jesus (virgin Mary/North Star??) on a kinder, gentler scale?

Certainly I agree, lab work has and may still be happening. By beings above and beyond humans initially to advance humans and then (since 1950), to possibly hybrid one or more of the EBE races to be able to breath our oxygen/nitrogen atmosphere. That's not to suggest there are races already able to breath our air e.g.: Tall Blondes/Whites (see: Mr Hall's site at: www.millennialhospitality.com... ).

However, I feel there are EBE races that are concerned with what humans are doing to this ball re overpopulation and it's increasing air pollution and want to ensure:
1) nuclear weapon launch interruption (eg 1980 Rendlesham) and so on.
2) if a few get away from their monitoring and are detonated, they have a hybrid species to occupy this planet either in areas safe or on this ball way-off in the future; or perhaps?, to another "class M" planet that apparently has been just recently found by astronomers.

Anyway, pardon me for rambling on. But I think my point is simply the Bible was designed to allow many to have self control.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

For this theory to work though, most of the people of Earth would have to follow the Bible. They don't. Billions of Buddhists, Muslims, and others seem to be inapplicable.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
A lot of that theory sounds like project bluebeam.
I once had a youtube visitor very concerned about such a panic situation
but told them about the big lies of the government uncovered by the researcher
and author Lyne and they left with a new vision for the lies of panic and chaos of
the alien invasion.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Here's a theory for you.......what if the TPTB were just that......The Powers That Be?

Why would they have to introduce "Aliens" or any other outlandish thing into our daily lives?........they already control us, they make our laws, we grumble, but we abide with them,we pay our taxes, why would they complicate things?

And we should remember one thing the TPTB are only there because we put them there!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The Powers That Be are more than capable of making the majority believe almost anything considering that they control the media. Convincing the world that aliens exist that and that they are malevolent is within their interest to do so but thyat is not the point.

Any enlightened individual will never conform to a norm or value of any other and will introspect within themselves and determine for themselves the truth.

I agree the threat of of coersion is massive and those that are naive or ignorant to the real truth need our help. Aliens probably do exist as the evidence points to it but our help is needed in helping the powerless.

new topics

top topics

join