It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dual Israeli/American Citizenship In Homeland Security and other High Level Government Positions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Dear Moderator, I have not seen anything like this posted anywhere else, please excuse if there is.

Why is it permissible for people of dual citizenship to hold positions of great power in our federal government?

In the case of Israel/American citizenship, how can this be right?

www.viewzone.com...
So, you might ask, are there other dual Israel-American citizens who hold US government positions that could compromise American security?
Recently appointed as US Attorney General Michael Mukasey

Michael Chertoff former Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division, at the Justice Department; now head of Homeland Security.
Richard Perle one of Bush's foreign policy advisors, he is the chairman of the Pentagon's Defense Policy Board. A very likely Israeli government agent, Perle was expelled from Senator Henry Jackson's office in the 1970's after the National Security Agency (NSA) caught him passing Highly-Classified (National Security) documents to the Israeli Embassy. He later worked for the Israeli weapons firm, Soltam. Perle came from one the above mentioned pro-Israel thinktanks, the AEI. Perle is one of the leading pro-Israeli fanatics leading this Iraq war mongering within the administration and now in the media

Paul Wolfowitz Former Deputy Defense Secretary, and member of Perle's Defense Policy Board, in the Pentagon. Wolfowitz is a close associate of Perle, and reportedly has close ties to the Israeli military. His sister lives in Israel. Wolfowitz came from the above mentioned Jewish thinktank, JINSA. Wolfowitz was the number two leader within the administration behind this Iraq war mongering. He later was appointed head of the World Bank but resigned under pressure from World Bank members over a scandal involving his misuse of power.

Lawrence (Larry) Franklin former Defense Intelligence Agency analyst with expertise in Iranian policy issues who worked in the office of Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas Feith and reported directly to Feith's deputy, William Luti, was sentenced January 20, 2006, "to more than 12 years in prison for giving classified information to an Israeli diplomat" and members of the pro-Israel lobbying group American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

Franklin will "remain free while the government continues with the wider case" and his "prison time could be sharply reduced in return for his help in prosecuting" former AIPAC members Steven J. Rosen and Keith Weissman, [who] are scheduled to go on trial in April [2006]. Franklin admitted that he met periodically with Rosen and Weissman between 2002 and 2004 and discussed classified information, including information about potential attacks on U.S. troops in Iraq. Rosen and Weissman would later share what they learned with reporters and Israeli officials." (source: sourcewatch.com).
There are many more, just go to above link.

If you think we're being unfair here, ask yourself: How you would react to the Head of Homeland Security if he or she were a dual national with citizenship in Iran, Lebanon or Saudi Arabia? Ask yourself why you don't feel the same about Israeli dual citizenship. Then you will understand how powerful the Israeli lobby has been in "adjusting" your acceptance of their special status.

ohmygov.com...
there are a few advantages to being a U.S. citizen and that is federal employment. So if this is his dream job then weigh the benefits of the dual citizenship vs. becoming a sole U.S. citizen.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

well if its good enough for mr obama its good enough for me..........

www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Finally, Leventhal cites FactCheck.org to state, "Obama was originally both a U.S. citizen and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies from 1961 to 1963 (because his father was from Kenya, which gained its independence from the British Empire in 1963), then both a U.S. and Kenyan citizen from 1963 to 1982, and solely a U.S. citizen after that."

My emphasis. I assume you didn't even read the whole article.
edit on 8-10-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

oh i read it obama was us citizen before he got his uk citizzenship then wait dont want to be a uk citizen then wanted to be a kenyan citizen then changed it back to a us citizen..........

speaks to me of an identity crisis......................

like myself reagan bush sr bush jr yep we are all us citizens and thats the only thing that we all wanted to be...

cant say the same for mr obama.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am talking about known dual citizenship, not speculative dual citizenship.
Please.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Isreal is "STATE 51" (not area 51!)

the Jewish influence in the U.S. has been here for a long long time.

it seems most who control government and finance are Jewish.

everybody from the visible govt "officials" to the "unseen" "advisers", "consultants", and law firms that steer the "officials" towards policies that fit the Big Money agendas.

duel citizenship must be "legal" in this context because some countries do not allow it.

the same situation is present in other nations as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

no no man so am i the thing is dual citizenship has always been in america especially in government,,,,

even some of the founders were dual citizens this is nothing new.....

and with regards to obama thats not speculation its a fact......

the point of what i was trying to say this really is a non issue......

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

oh i read it obama was us citizen before he got his uk citizzenship then wait dont want to be a uk citizen then wanted to be a kenyan citizen then changed it back to a us citizen..........

speaks to me of an identity crisis......................

like myself reagan bush sr bush jr yep we are all us citizens and thats the only thing that we all wanted to be...

cant say the same for mr obama.

Obama was a child at the time (and still may be!).

his mother (and all of her husbands) were the ones playing musical chairs with "citizenship".

rumor is that the family was undercover CIA back then.....makes sense why all the hidden paperwork, etc.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
duel citizenship must be "legal" in this context because some countries do not allow it.

Seems it should be illegal, conflict of interests and all.....

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

and just how exactly did you get me a nazi this is a switch i get called a nazi for defending isreals right to do what it sees in its best interest as a nation....

and now i get called a nazi for saying this is a non issue......

lets clear this up for those who seem to be confused:

to defend israel isnt acting like a nazi.....

to condemn israel and its citizens or its actions is acting like a nazi.....

...back to your normally scheduled topic.......
edit on 8-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

He did not choose dual citizenship. He was born with dual citizenship. His UK citizenship changed to a Kenyan one because Kenya ceased to be a colony of the UK. He later abandoned it when he was actually old enough to make the choice. His actual identity crisis is detailed in his books. In any case, the outcome of his identity crisis was that he became a sole US citizen, he offered his allegiance to one state and one state alone. You have been implying that he is some sort of double agent, like the dual citizens mentioned in the OP that actually are double agents. Why would you bring this up unless you were trying to smear him as such?

reply to post by neo96

Your cop-out makes no sense. If your point was that dual citizenship has always existed in the US, then why did you point out the most recent president? Your motives are especially suspect considering the ridiculous birther conspiracy surrounding him. And do you really think that dual citizenship is a non-issue? You think that it is fine for high officers to have those kinds of conflicts of interests? You read World Net Daily and cite birther conspiracies, so I assume that you really think otherwise.

edit on 8-10-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

i pointed out obama because noone has a problem with his past status or citizenship

and if you think that the us doesnt have its double agents elsewhere in the world thats a mistake......

where the hell did you get birther? from that article? what points did i make in this thread.??

my only points was on citizenship and nothing else....

this is what you people do twist crap to suit your own goals so you can make an arguement

the only reason this thread was even made is because its an israeli thats it
edit on 8-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It's off topic because you derailed the thread with birther nonsense, and now you are trying to pass the buck, as if someone else started it. This thread is about dual citizens in the government and the conflict of interest involved; it is specifically about the Israeli dual citizens in the US government, but that did not stop you from dragging Obama's name into this.

edit: and now you have almost completely edited your post, to hide your sneaky, evasive tactics. Bravo.

The unfortunate aspect of the Right of Return is that any Jew, anywhere in the world, can become a dual citizen and can be a suspect for divided loyalties, even if they are not loyal to Israel. It makes it very difficult to discuss national loyalty and Jews in the same conversation, because some may have dual citizenships for reasons other than loyalty to the State of Israel. Of course, even if you were to remove dual citizens from office in the USA, they could harbour secret loyalties to another nation (any nation, even the UK or Russia or Japan or what have you). The Right of Return just makes it easy to identify Jews with divided loyalties by giving them free citizenships.
edit on 8-10-2010 by SmedleyBurlap because: added the line marked "edit"

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Thank you for explaining to Neo96 that he is totally off topic on purpose (probably) or not.
I usually lose my patience, and end up just ignoring posts that are derailed and nonsensical.
I believe this topic is important and I hope more people like you will become aware of this issue.
I didn't realize it myself until recently.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

what is israels agenda?

is it in the best interests of the common american(or what ever countrys) best interest?

is it in the best interests of the people of israel?

the same people that funded hitler, funded the setting up of israel(was hitler related to these people?), they gave people a reason to go there- problem reaction solution.

the link i posted above, here's a link for the same thing but at the national archives- www.legislation.gov.uk...

try and see the world as being primarily split in 4- christian and muslim, 2 ways of thinking, designed to be played off against each other, with "the jews" in the middle and the people that created it all, the zionists hiding behind the jews. if we hadn't fallen for their religions that they created, they wouldn't have their control over us!!

edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This has always been something I have disagreed with. You could never be sure where their true loyalties are.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

When the Israeli Mossad operatives were caught in the US, after 9/11, with explosive residue discovered in their moving van, Michael Chertoff got them all released and sent back to Israel with no charges.

That's where his Allegiance is.

Dov Zakheim, the mastermind behind 9/11 in 2000 co-authored the Project for a New American Century.

Which stated that a Pearl Harbor like event was needed to mobilize the country (USA) into war against Israel's enemies, whom are the middle eastern Muslim nations.

Appointed in May 2001 by Bush Jr. as Pentagon Comptroller (head bean counter) .

2.3 Trillion dollars went missing and finally Zakheim subsequently resigned in 2004 after

being unable to explain the disappearance of another 1 Trillion Dollars.

We can only guess where that cash went.

Judicial Inc's bio of Dov tells us Zakheim is a dual Israeli/American citizen and has been tracking the halls of US government for 25 years, casting defense policy and influence on Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. Judicial Inc points out that most of Israel's armaments were gotten thanks to him. Squads of US F-16 and F-15 were classified military surplus and sold to Israel at a fraction of their value.

Here's a good comprehensive report on YouTube about old Dov.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
Why is it permissible for people of dual citizenship to hold positions of great power in our federal government?

There is a logical reason for this and it has 3 underlying causes.

Rapture ----- Prophecy -------- Survival

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the governments in authority do believe in Christian
Prophecy but they will not state it openly except
for Israel due to it might offend someone not
of their faith (Constitutional right of freedom
of religion and all).

What would happen to the US if ALL it's government
officials were wiped out overnight?

This could actually be a hypothetical scenario if
they all were Christians and the rapture occurred.

For the survival of the US AFTER the rapture is
the contingent of this theory.

Since Christians believe that the Jews will NOT be
included in the rapture cuz they do not believe that
Jesus Christ is God's son PLUS the fact that Biblical
prophecy states that the Jews will repent from this
doctrine and accept Jesus and shall be spared at
the battle of Armageddon.

The Jews CANNOT ascend to heaven during the
rapture else there will be no God's Army to fight
Satan in the battle of Armageddon.

So if the Jews will not be included in the rapture
AND they are God's chosen people, then WHO
is better fitting to run the US Christian nation after
the Christians are ascended in the rapture. Jews
already in place in the gov will be the system of
hierarchy and can better serve the state of Israel
and the Jewish people in the battle of Armageddon.

Call it a pre-emptive strike against Satan by having
the Jews already in place in the US Gov so when
the Christians disappear. God's chosen people
can continue. Survival.

That is why there are so many dual citizenship
Jews in the US Gov.

Rapture ~~~~~ Prophecy ~~~~~~ Survival

but that's just my theory

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
or maybe you folks have never
looked at it from that perspective