It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my alien abduction mark...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi i have been posting a lot on here the last day or so,
So after this, its the last thread ill make for a week or so unless something major happens.

Im an abductee, i dont claim to be `special or the chosen one`.. nor am i really interested in going into it all right now.
The experiences where ive woken up and found myself on the craft, i wil go into some other time as theres far more important things going on in the world than for this all to be about `me`.

The marks ive been having for about 2 years, usually scoop or puncture marks, then turned into agresive long claw marks and almost welded in marks around 2009.

I didnt just assume `hey ive got marks it must be aliens`.. i changed all the bedding, sheets and even got a new bed, i got new sheets and all that so it isnt `bed bugs or mosquitos` or anything like that.
I havent `clumsily stumbled against anything` or `self harmed`
And most importantly i went to the doctor and got it checked out for any dermitis/skin disease/allergy which could be causing the marks.. nothing!
It was a proper skin scraping test and the results took 4 weeks to come back, and the tests showed no skin disorder.

Ive changed a lot since my abductions, im very sensitive to earth, the environment and animals.. not that i was heartless before hand, but i didnt have much reason to care, ive also developed a lot of sixth sense abilities (which i am convinced EVERYBODY HAS), i just find it much easier to tap in and feel energy and all that.

Only twice i can consciously remember being on the craft, ive had many instances where ive been in my room and seen the entities but its been very blurry almost dream like, and i only like to focus on what i can remember 100 per cent, and that i know for certain wasnt a dream.

The scariest of all my experiences was awakening one afternoon, after a long sleep in, and seeing next to me what looks like some kind of scientist, he had a short silvery beard and suit and was staring down at me, the next second he was gone.
it was almost like the `paralysis ` thing which is reported as a natural phenomena, but this was different.. this person was as real as the keyboard im using to type this with.
I literaly for a second though it was the landlord in my room, thats how real it was.

The long agressive marks are what realy made me seek out help, because i found them intimidating.I
ve spent a lot of time speaking to researchers such as mary rodwell derrell sims, and ive emailed budd hopkins even though hes yet to reply.

K t frankovich who was a major researcher during the 70s 80s and early 90s, was best friends with betty hill, who was the first abductee to speak about it to the world, and ive heard things from k t that betty hasnt told a single soul. you would be absolutly shocked to hear what ive heard.

However my point is this, ive done my research, and no i dont just assume `everything ` is paranormal or et related. Growing up to religious parents, i had a skeptical approach to the extent of `this is satan playing tricks`, or so my parents told me.
By the way as a kid my great aunt and uncle told me how `they came for them and spoke to them` and when id ask my dad what they meant, even today he insists` it was dementia, old people think they see and hear people but its old age and dementia which causes it`.
Anyway it does apear that its in my family but my parents were in denial because of their religious beliefs.

Anyway without going into it too much, thats the basics of my background and experiences, theres a lot which ive left out simply because il do it when i decide to write about my experiences, but this thread was really about the mark.

Back onto the marks, i will just show the one that appeared a few months ago, the last big one i got, it was on my right knee, its almost like some kind of `nike logo` pardon the pun, but that kind of logo, almost welded in, note on the pic theres no signs of inflamation or redness near by, which had i caused it myself which i asure you i do not self harm, there wud be inflamed skin around it.

So yes, heres the mark. its straming video no need to download anything

mark 3.wmv - 0.46MB

I havent had any conscious experiences for a couple of months now.

I dont suffer from any `child hood trauma` `psychiatric problems` or anything else.
just a regular person who believes in a god, and out of no choice of his own has had experiences which have changed his life forver
edit on 8-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Looks similar to a friction burn....like from a pencil eraser?
Does it hurt?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
its about 2 months old, it disapeared after fortnight, the marks usually dont hurt, one or two of them do.

as i say i had it tested out by a doctor who took a skin scraping sample (they literally scrape off a bit of your skin it really hurts), and they send it to a lab for testing, and i dont have a `skin disorder ` or anything like that.

by the way theres many thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands, whove been abducted, many consciously, many sub consciously and will never know in this lifetime.

also, many are part of an ongoing programe which hapened to their relatives ie something to do with their blood line, but there are also reports of a simply one off.

i dont understand whats going on, but had it not been for my experiences, i would never have been encouraged to look outside of a religious skeptical opinion of it all

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
what the heck, ill upload the other video, this was taken about a month ago
it shows a v shaped mark i got which lasted for ages,
and one of the usual scratches i get..
i know youll think `come on its just a scratch`.. but when you go to bed and its not there, and your lying on a bed with no sharp nails no hard sides to have roled against, and you discover a long scratch on your arm in the morning, after a while wouldnt you find it disturbing?

22.wmv - 0.33MB

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The problem I have with most cases of alien abduction is that they're almost always at the time when the person is sleeping, they always 'wake up' to it, it's so hard not to think the experiences were just lucid dreams or hypnagogic imagery, both these states can feel as real as reality.

Aside from that, the marks, they could be made by your fingers when you're asleep, you could've had an intense dream where you dreamt you were grabbing or fighting something, sounds more plausible than ET doing it to be fair.

Why don't you set a camcorder up in your bedroom and record each night's sleep you have? If you wake up feeling okay then you can re-record over what you've filmed but if you wake up feeling something has happened you can view the tape.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
The problem I have with most cases of alien abduction is that they're almost always at the time when the person is sleeping, they always 'wake up' to it, it's so hard not to think the experiences were just lucid dreams or hypnagogic imagery, both these states can feel as real as reality.

Aside from that, the marks, they could be made by your fingers when you're asleep, you could've had an intense dream where you dreamt you were grabbing or fighting something, sounds more plausible than ET doing it to be fair.

Why don't you set a camcorder up in your bedroom and record each night's sleep you have? If you wake up feeling okay then you can re-record over what you've filmed but if you wake up feeling something has happened you can view the tape.

oh, and in the old house i lived in, where that was a kind of head board with posts at the front of my bed, id find myself waking up clutching it, but i had no idea why i was clutching it, i certainly didnt go to bed in that state
but, i dont have nightmares nor do my housemates report me screaming in the night.

i have photoed orbs in my room by the way.

my first ever conscious abduction, was in a place called telsz stone, about 30 miles from jerusalem, it was a scorching night during the summer (we were on holiday there), i took a walk down the hill by myself, i was about 14 at the time, and as i walked down the hill i heard a tumbling sound behind me, i felt like i was being followed, i also felt very very uncomfortable, the next thing i knew was it was 9am and i was awake in the holiday home, when i asked my parents `did you carry me home or something` they said dont be stupid youve been here all the time.

so that wasnt a dream, a lot has happened during the daytimes

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
double post sorry

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Please keep to the topic of the thread. Your complaints have been received and you have been contacted by staff and it appears all private messages sent to you by staff have been read by you.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Very interesting about your aunt and uncle. I too have had an experience(s) but don't remember it as vividly as you. But I have the scoop mark, bruise marks (that never went away) and a host of other 'abduction' traits.

My mom passed away when I was very young (in the early 70's) and I remember specifically her telling me "they (greys) had no emotions and are interested in ours" Something like that. Now this was back when no one really was talking about UFOs and certainly not aliens.

She was an international stewardess in the late 50's....and because of all the strange UFOs they'd constantly encountered, this evoked a curiosity within and got her into the whole UFO realm. But still, it was a very profound remark to make as I think back.

I'm not sure what, if anything your intentions were by displaying this mark to the public. I have to assume you know what kind of nay-saying-attention this will draw in.

I was in contact with Budd Hopkins group: Intruders Foundation who led me to some related resources close to my home. I know they're very busy so you might want to contact your MUFON's state representative and ask if there are any groups or people within your community who can help you out.
I was turned on to some wonderful people and if for nothing else, it was a good sounding-board for me.

Just curious, what is your blood type?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The problem I have with most cases of alien abduction is that they're almost always at the time when the person is sleeping,

You're right but it's not a given. It's been suggested it happens at this particular time because that's when you're most vulnerable and least likely to resist. Plus it affords the opportunity (for them) to take you and you, not be missed. I also realize this opens up the argument-door for "sleep delusions/disorders' too but......what can we say? It's just the way it is and we, have no say-so over the matter.
edit on 9-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What better cover than that? Think about it. You abduct people against their will using some kind of technology that "can't be real" when the people is actually "dreaming".

The result: "You had to be dreaming"

I must admit these aliens are pretty clever. Oh, and yes, I believe in the abduction phenomena as an intervention of an advanced and technological extraterrestrial civilization. I have no doubt about it...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

The problem I have with most cases of alien abduction is that they're almost always at the time when the person is sleeping,

You're right but it's not a given. It's been suggested it happens at this particular time because that's when you're most vulnerable and least likely to resist. Plus it affords the opportunity (for them) to take you and you, not be missed. I also realize this opens up the argument-door for "sleep delusions/disorders' too but......what can we say? It's just the way it is and we, have no say-so over the matter.
edit on 9-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

You have a very good point there! No one will miss you since your relatives are sleeping... I never thought about that before, but makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am 27 when I was about 15 I woke up one morning. With these one my shoulders hadn't been anywhere or done anything just a normal school day, they are the same shape same size, bow shaped and in the same place on both shoulders, absolutely no way to explain them.
The house we were living in when it happened was very rural and we would often see lights in the sky and lights being chased by planes, my mum also had an experience in that house where she saw a being stood in her window looking out.
I have had dreams where I am watching myself being taken out my window and just a bright light in place of the window, and abduction dreams but always happening at our old house like memories, we moved about 8 years ago.
My dad also since a child used to see himself floating above his bed etc.
from all this I am convinced. Absolutely no explanation for me waking up 12 years ago with bow shaped burn marks on my shoulders identical to each other and never gone. I would love to share the pictures to get people's views on them.. I'm new to his site though and no idea how to add the files?

new topics

top topics

join