It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Is Teaching Kids The Correlation Between Corexit and Klondike Bars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

BP and the federal government are working together to brainwash our kids into believing that Corexit is perfectly safe and the gulf is recovering right on schedule. They literally are teaching our school children that Corexit is in numerous items that we eat and poses absolutely no problem.

Watch the video..Klondike bars..yea..right.pffft...

source

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Nice find baddmove, and though a bit shocking, seems like business as usual these days, damage control and denial. I hope this gal continues to speak out and gain some support.
Lip gloss? Wow, they just have to keep finding uses for all these chemicals manufactured.
Klondike?!? That is insulting man!
Another example of profits before people.

spec

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yea..I think she did a good job...

I actually have a box of Klondike bars in my fridge so it kinda freaked me out when i stumbled upon that site..

I'm with her though, there is absolutely no reason for any form of corexit to be in anything consumable..period!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

c'mon ATS'rs....

watch the video and tell us what you all think....

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

bump

bumped

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
what would you doo... ooh..... ohh..... for a corexit bar /"\

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

c'mon ATS'rs....

watch the video and tell us what you all think....

i think that she is saying that corexit is benign. And i think some agree with her and some disagree, and no one really seems to know.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thesoundofbass

LMAO...really...I even went and ate one of my Klon..er corexit bars after making this thread..

just to prove a point....it was the reeses one..

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
America is "asleep"....on this and many issues....

It appears a thinning of the heard is where we are headed.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
America is "asleep"....on this and many issues....

It appears a thinning of the heard is where we are headed.

it cant some soon enough.

imo

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Except, many will die who do not deserve to die.

It's very depressing.

*sigh*

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It has only begun! The Gulf Crisis was never a "spill" it was a travesty and obviously "agenda-based" (my words).

Bless her heart for being aware and informed! This is a woman I would want to see as a Leader in this Country! Someone that is still a common person whose ideals encompasses that of her Grandchildren! Bless us all for what we are about to receive on our dinner tables.

I have already promised myself no more seafood. No tuna, no salmon, no shrimp, no shell-fish. I am done and I was blessed to have tasted such things before they were poisoned by Money Madmen! S&F

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Let me get this right,is she saying that corexit is in our food but not listed?also what is the dirty dozen?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
It has only begun! The Gulf Crisis was never a "spill" it was a travesty and obviously "agenda-based" (my words).

I have already promised myself no more seafood. No tuna, no salmon, no shrimp, no shell-fish. I am done and I was blessed to have tasted such things before they were poisoned by Money Madmen! S&F

There are Salmon in the Gulf of Mexico?

since when?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Let me get this right,is she saying that corexit is in our food but not listed?also what is the dirty dozen?

she is saying that the basic chemical components of corexitt exist in many food products like klondike
bars. i dont know how true this is. im just clarifying what she said.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

do you have any idea what the dirty dozen is,I'm curious.In the past year partially do to my sons health(he was diagnosed with swollen optic nerves no known cause) and what I've been reading concerning food additives I have eliminated msg,aspartame,and various others that includes prepackaged and frozen foods between that and genetically altered foods the choices are becoming slim.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

do you have any idea what the dirty dozen is,I'm curious.In the past year partially do to my sons health(he was diagnosed with swollen optic nerves no known cause) and what I've been reading concerning food additives I have eliminated msg,aspartame,and various others that includes prepackaged and frozen foods between that and genetically altered foods the choices are becoming slim.

don't eat anything that comes in a package is a good rule of thumb.

"12 Dangerous Food Additives: The Dirty Dozen Food Additives You Really Need to be Aware Of"

www.sixwise.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

thanks for the link

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

There are Salmon in the Gulf of Mexico?

since when?

No, but I cannot trust that anything from our Waters is safe any more, not just because of the Gulf but because of our wonderful Industries that do not care if they poison the World. Any part of life that will be effected will be our Oceans first! Then it will be our Water table/Aquifers!

As it stands I am still under the impression that the Chinook Salmon run never returned this year, has anyone else heard anything?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

As it stands I am still under the impression that the Chinook Salmon run never returned this year, has anyone else heard anything?

As far as the west coast goes, i recall hearing it was a pretty good year this past spring.

www.oregonlive.com...

www.issaquahpress.com...

www.bellinghamherald.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join