It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TimeWave zero speculation for November 14th, possible technological advances?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I strongly feel that the HUGE increase in novelty starting on November 14th 2010 will be caused by a slew of world changing, unimaginable technological advances.

The downward slide into novelty starting on the 14 roughly resonates with 1876-1889, this is a period of incredible technical advances, the likes of which have never been surpassed. One of the most significant points in our development as a species.
* The prototype telephone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell in 1876.
* A version of the light bulb was invented by Thomas Edison.
* The phonograph is invented in 1877 by Thomas Edison.
* The steam drill is invented in 1879.
* Benz Patent Motorwagen which is widely regarded as the first automobile was first introduced in 1885.

what do you guys think? or has this been talked about before. What are some other predictions of what Nov 14th resonates with. What could some of the technological advances be. Here is my speculation of things it could be.

* artificial intelligence advance
*Higgs Boson discovery (or something similar) at the Large Hadron Collider
*Development in quantum computing
*holographic or 3D optical data storage READ THIS PART, VERY INTERESTING: (Some have speculated that Nintendo will be the first video game console maker to implement holographic data storage due to the recent uncovering of a Joint Research Agreement between InPhase and Nintendo, and THE NINTENDO COMPANY WAS FOUNDED IN 1889, THE LOWEST POINT OF THE NOVELTY INCREASE)

what do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well this isn't really important to what your saying but talking about Thomas Edison always makes me mad. Nikola Tesla was 20 times smarter than him. Thomas Edison is an example of why capitalism will never work. But i think the next major advancements that will move our people to new heights is Zero-point energy and a Unified field.
edit on 8-10-2010 by WakeUpAndC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread.
Actually Timewave Zero pinpoints the correct date only in the 67% of chances, this after my analysis of 1906-2001 novelty points and historical events...
The novelty will probably start on November 9 2010.

In November, on the ninth, LHC Cern is going to launch a new experiment...
Also, it is possible that it resonates with a super volcano eruption...This would surely be talked about for months without stop...
Also, given that webbot and timewave are like relatives and webbot in 2008 picked up November 14 and said it was about a huge loud sound, and given that they were wrong about the year of global coastal event I wonder if their November 14 date will happen in 2010...

Also there is a possibility of nuclear events in Israel/Iran/Usa...

There are plenty of possibilities, and you just need to know that the event will be on people's mind without stop for months...
Whatever it is, its huge, will be compared to December 21 2012.
Timewave restarts from November 14 2010...I wonder if this is linked to LHC and their big bang replication experiments...

Don't think that such huge event will happen precisely on November 14th, though. There is only a 67% of chance with that, and a 89% of chance that it will happen on November 8-9 2010.
For example, Timewave gave the date May 5 1986 for a huge global event, but it happened on April 26.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What do I think? I think sentences start with capital letters, and I'm pretty sure I'm right on that one. Aside from that, what is the significance of November 14?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Who knows, since these things usually come from left field. Here are the technology advances I would LOVE to see...

* Solar panel advance that allows for inexpensive construction AND 50%+ conversion rate
* Alternative energy gathering technology that can be easily installed in a house or yard and sustain a 4000+KWh monthly usage
* Simple and effective alternative to wheeled vehicles that will help folks like me who have no choice but to drive to work.
(selfish of me, I know)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaChaos

On November 14 2010 Timewave is set to re-start...October 21 2008 resonates with October 2008 and November 14 2010 resonates with December 21 2012.
Whatever happens on that month will be unprecedented for humanity.

Possibilities?
First contact with aliens
Discovery of another universe
Technological global upgrade
Super volcano eruption
Nuclear 9/11 or Nuclear war

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If your correct with it resonating with the late 19th century, it's worth noting that the mega volcano Krakatoa erupted in 1883!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

I know! That's scheduled for December 18 2010...It resonates with that date in 2010...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There may well be astounding technological advances - but would we ever hear about them? In the public domain probably not for a looooong time after

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
if nothing happens after the 18th of November then lets bury time wave zero along with web bot... yes, in the same grave...

I'm giving it till the 18th and not 14th because I'm generous. But really by the mid-night of the 15th every time zone would had already passed by the 14th...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have got to be honest, timewave is a very intriguing concept, but in reality, it has been utterly unreliable.

There is far too much "bending" of the truth and dates in any legitimate timewave discussions that I have been involved with to be taken seriously. If you look hard enough, you are bound to find something that seems to correlate with TWZ.

I'm not trying to discourage or knock any timewave aficionados, I hope you guys keep doing what you do and feeding me your research and observations. Just because I don't buy into something at the moment doesn't mean that it has no value or it can't be proven resourceful in the future.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I know what I'd like the great advancement to be!

...Someone being smart enough to balance the National budget and keep our Chinese Overlords at bay!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Nobody understands that November 14-15 is ONLY the beginning of what will be more clear around January 17 2011.
Like, you will never be able to know if on November 14 someone, some group, decides to actually do, plan a terror attack, that goes in ACTION, in JANUARY.

top topics

join