It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal UFO Sky Fleet Images on THAI TV.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I have a very strange scenario that may compliment some current rumours of a Project Bluebeam type ufo invasion scenario been used to manipulate the masses.

Whilst watching thai tv in lunch break this week - a news channel, they appear to be flashing up images of ufo fleets or formations - lights in the sky in a V wing formation. I honestly thought I was going mad until I noticed it for the fourth time today.

Since I am starring at the screen whilst engaged in polite lunch break conversation it has been inappropriate to exclaim "did you see that", until today.

I never see the television apart from in my office in lunch break, so I am unaware of how regular these flashes are. However I am thinking it is not simply a publicity stunt. And may be related to an experiment in mass hypnosis?

Today I could be sure that I saw the image and it was not related to any surrounding news story. It is clearly an image of lights in the sky at night in V formation.

Why? What possible reasons would a network flash these images up during the midday news?

The images are approx 0.25 sec (a wild guess) but basically long enough for me to comprehend and memorise, and long enough for me to observe the reaction of co workers, who are also starring at the tv whilst they talk.

This is a thai language MSM new channel, Channel 3 I believe. I saw the reactions of my co workers who obviously saw the image, although had no context to realise what the images are. I guess the images would only be obvious to someone who studied ufology, or else the image may have no rational context to someone who is not aware.

Now I have no chance yet to ask around and see if anyone else is comprehending the subliminal nature of the images.

Earlier this week there was a massive ufo sighting over Jakarta, or something that appears to me to be possibly a hologram or effect. Albeit it is clearly depicting what is supposed to be craft, and was seen by hundreds of thousands. Possibly irrelevant although I cant help make the connection.

I am admittedly a ufo buff and pretty knowledgeble on the subject. I know about subliminal images used in the past and since banned in US television, and used as hypnosis, as far as I know controlled and legislated against in this day and age.

I do not read thai, and would ask if anyone reading this forum who does to search thai blogs and see if others are talking about this.

Thai media although appears very professional, is infamously controlled and manipulated by the powers in charge at the time. But with all the political turmoil in Thailand this year, why use images of ufo's.

I would love some opinions and ideas. Pleas don't flame me for evidence, if there re any frames to be captured it will be from thi language websites. Time will tell.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Maybe they've been running a story on these UFOs for a few days? Has there been a major sighting?

I know what you mean though. Since the late 90s there have been aliens and flying saucers all over the TV.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Do you mean subliminal images on tv since the 90's.? They are single frame flashes, at random intervals. If it is a promo campaign for a show it is subliminal. And the image shown is subtle. ie it is not an aliens head or a saucer, but a formation of lights that I can only relate to as an image of mysterious craft, or possibly simply a formation of aeroplanes at night.

All the same why this image? Is it for conditioning? Mass hypnosis.

And if it was, would a scenario like this really effect the masses?

All very odd if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Since the late 90s there have been aliens and flying saucers all over the TV.

I remember in the 70s (before cable) the kids only had less than a dozen channels on TV, usually less than a dozen, so choices were slim, and television was controlled by the rules placed upon it by government, much like it is today...

Long before the 90s there were aliens and flying saucers all over the TV. When I was a child growing up in the 70s I could name at least a dozen aliens and ufos related shows I saw before the third grade. Some on Saturday morning cartoons, like Gazoo from the Flinstones & Marvin the Martian from Looney Tunes, and the Superfriends also had aliens and ufos in their episodes. Also there was an after school show when I was in first grade about ufo investigators I remember watching. And shows like Twilight Zone and Outer Limit reruns with common ufo and alien themes. As well as aliens and ufos making their way into episodes of the Six Million Dollar Man bionic man series, and Buck Rogers show, and Wonder Woman. Not to mention the movies Star Wars, Superman, and Close Encounters.

There were aliens and ufos on TV as far back as I can remember, and on TV everyday, and all over the Saturday morning cartoons.

Yep, Aliens and ufos saturated and flooded pop culture on TV throughout the 70s.

Not to mention what we were taught in third grade about compound words, compound words being words formed from other words crammed together... example: Disc + Low + Sure = Disclosure. Ah, public schools, gotta love em.

Aliens and ufo info was funneled to children from every possible medium and encorporated in almost all tv series aimed at the young demographic throughout the 1970s as far as I can recall.

pleasantries,
ET
edit on 8-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: fix something

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by serpentine

Do you mean subliminal images on tv since the 90's.? They are single frame flashes, at random intervals. If it is a promo campaign for a show it is subliminal.

Oh, I understand you now. Very strange. That sounds to me like the channels getting interference from another channel. Or, the news is not live and they're using pre-recorded video on already used tapes and missing up the covering of a frame or two when they're stopping and starting with the record button..

The only time I've ever seen this, that I can recall, was on an 80s programme called The Young Ones. On two or three occasions there would be a single frame of something that didn't belong in the programme. I remember one was a skier.

Or, it might be as you say, some subliminal exercise on the viewers. For it to be UFOs is definitely a bit strange. Do you have any recording device to catch this on? Would be interesting to see.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Long before the 90s there were aliens and flying saucers all over the TV. When I was a child growing up in the 70s I could name at least a dozen aliens and ufos related shows I saw before the third grade.

I remember the 70s too. There was a lot of UFO/alien stuff on telly then. Especially for us kids. The Jetsons, Daffy Duck in space. Marine boy was weird too. For the older kids there was UFO, Doctor Who, space 1999 and all that. I've always had an interest but got right into UFOs in the nineties and that's when I started to notice what I thought was a sharp increase on the TV.
But perhaps in my case it was similar to when you're pregnant and all you see is prams.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yes the Young Ones did this, I remember too. It was no accident. It was an experiment by the producers.

What strikes me as weird here is it is the live news broadcasts several days in a row, and the image they are strobing is to me a formation of airbourne craft, although to the average person who is not studied on ufo sightings it may not register as that. Perhaps it would be a meaningless image?
I am suggesting there is an agenda here, something to do with conditioning.
Preparing people for such sights i the sky........

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by serpentine

well for one thing. subliminal is just that. you would not notice any image. you may notice a flicker but not the image.

slowest frame rate is 23.9 frames per second.

so about 1/24th of a second you would notice a flicker but not the image contained in said flicker.

was the signal a digital signal or analogue?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I have to say that this sounds very interesting and I would love to see a recording of this. I do believe you, but it is the reason behind such subliminal messages that bothers me if indeed they are UFO's in formation in the sky. There is supposed to be some activity next week, so who knows. Does the projected image resemble anything similiar you have seen? Does it remind you of some image you saw online? Or is it something new and original?
edit on 8/10/10 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Well this is a sure nice change of pace. Star and flag. I admit,there is some strange stuff going on lately with UFO's. All over the world. Just have to figure out what's real and what's not. An advanced species of intelligent life,would have the power to mind F*** our little brains. Anything is possible,and yes,i remember all the shows and movies on UFO's too. We cant rule out though,that the military has people trained in toying with the publics minds. Psy Ops.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by luciferxe

It is regular broadcast television commercial network, so that is ananlogue I assume, (most likely in Thailand run by the military, although I am not sure. The ruling authotities here have a heavy influence on the media.)

Channel 3 for anyone from Thailand who knows .

Interesting about the frame rate. I am able to digest the image......and I noticed others noticed it. So as you say it is not actually subliminal. Although it is too fast to be a regular frame.

This image is not original, in the way that as soemeone who studied ufos I would say it is an image similar to one I have seen of a V formation of orbs or lights in a nigth sky.

As I said I don't think this would register to someone who was not into ufology. If I was ot say to my co workers that it wwas a flash frame of ufos they would laugh it off.

It is fefinatley there on purpose, it is clearly edited and not a glitch in broadcast.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
As I recall, Thai Channel 5 is the military channel and Channel 3 is a privately held, but censored, free to air channel.

BTW, Channel 3 is the most watched channel in Thailand.

In case you wanted to know.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I really think that you should record the broadcast on this channel when the images are appearing. It is probably very inconvenient for you to do so as it is being broadcast in a public place at lunchtime. It might be worth asking someone to do it for you - even if they use a camcorder rather than a proper recorder plugged into the TV. DO they have internet broadcast ?

This could be a very serious matter. Perhaps they are experimenting with sublimal images which is illegal in most western countries. There may be many reasons why they are doing it. Unless somebody captures a clear frame and posts it on the internet we will never know.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Can you record it with your mobile phone perhaps?

Here is some info on the channel for others:

Thai TV Color Channel 3 is a Thailand television channel. The headquarters are located in Bangkok, Thailand. The channel was established in 1970. The owner of the channel is BEC-TERO.

And the website:
www.thaitv3.com...

As for a live feed...maybe this?
www.thaitvnow.com...
edit on 9/10/10 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Thanks, I am streami I do not have tv in my apartment so I only noticed the broadcasts in my lunch break. Recording it is a good idea, although I imagine it would have to be a decent recording device, digital video recorder? So I will ask around and hopefully a local can do this.
As pointed out it is not technically subliminal since I can see the frame, I am hoping others are reporting on it in blogs.

Ufos and ghosts and all that supernatural stuff is big here in Thailand, although I do not think there are local sites in thai that go to the analytical level of say ATS. I have asked thais to search for me many times. It seems most of the coverage is more like on a spooky stories around the camp fire level. Ghosts and entities are the big esoteric thing here, and relate to the buddhist superstitutions. I think aliens and space ships are seen more along these lines, as in many eastern religions.

There are some thai ufo experts I have seen interviewed on tv when there were big sightings, so I will search for them. Again it is difficult as thais script is unique and even thais admit their language is very complex.

Ufology is huge in Malaysia and Indo, many major sightings recently. Again the language barrier makes following the cases difficult.

What is mystifying me is why ufo images in Thailand? Thais are a very proud culture and there is a lot politically going on here right now. The ufo angle doesn't fit, unless there really is a massive global conspiracy. And the thais are being groomed by someone in power for some unknown reason.

new topics

top topics

join