It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Never Visited Earth! Alien Spacecraft Have Never Visited.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As I was trying to say in another thread:

If you are one of those really die hard skeptics that needs to see the “hard” evidence I suggest you experiment with a good dose of '___' or ayahusaca. You will crap on your pants when you visit those shamanic realms, but specifically those associated with Ayahuasca/'___' since its some kind of alien dimension that is inhabited by alien beings or entities, and you see UFOs as well so maybe some of these Aliens we see in the other "reality" come from this dimension and are interdimensional travelers.

So Skeptics, lets see if you really have the guts to open that door, otherwise simply shut up because you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. Its that simple. You want to prove me wrong, then go deep into those realms and then you will have some credibility. But its like you are searching for whales and dolphins in your apartment and claiming they don't exis, well duh, obviouisly you are not going to find ocean animals in your apartment, you actually have to dive into the ocean. So to all the skeptics that wont shut up about getting the undeniable proof, I dare you go explore the deeper levels of those shamanic dimensions, lets see how serious you are about wanting to see the proof. You will see, as you step out of your little box and take a dive into the deeper Ayahuasca realms your skeptism will quickly transform from that blind narrow minded mentality that denies everything out of IGNORANCE into a really expanded view of reality that not only accepts the reality that there are Aliens here but a bunch of other phenomena that is also denied by mainstream scientists.

Ayahuasca is not llike being drunk on alcohol where you are all stupid and dilusional, that is just the typical IGNORANT view on it by people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, because they have NEVER tried these plants. It’s a cheap shot to discredit the whole thing. The truth is that in those shamanic states of mind you are actually many times way more lucid and aware of what is happening. The experiences can be quite shocking and intense because they will shake your sense of reality from the root and it can be shocking to see with your own eyes that some of these dimensions are actually inhabited by othe beings. It’s like you are looking through a telescope. Ofcourse you can make wrong judgments when you are in those states of mind, because we don’t know very much about these worlds and It’s unmapped terrain. Its like exploring outer space, we hardly know anything about what we are seeing but if you are looking for Aliens and you want to see one with your own eyes, take a good dose of '___' or Ayahuasca and you will have a decent chance at seeing one. The door is open for those who are really serious about their search, but you will have to step out of your comfort zone and completely challenge everything you thought was reality. Not everybodies cup of tea, but the door is there.

That’s why it’s hard to take skeptics seriously, like who are they kidding. They want the proof yet they are afraid to step out of their little box to find it. Makes no sense. Go take a deep journey in those Shamanic realms and then come back and talk. OK? End of story.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Aluxe because: Typo Correction

edit on 17-10-2010 by Aluxe because: typo edit

edit on 17-10-2010 by Aluxe because: typo edit

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Don't leave so soon things are just getting interesting. Now this thread should be used as a wake up for you so that your next thread will not make the mistakes you made in this one. It is good that you have an opinion on this subject you should remember one very important thing and that is your opinion only matters to you. You are trying to hard to ram your opinion down our throats when there are better ways to do it. If you leave that is your choice and I have the same feeling as most other posters here, but now you should know what is and what i not going to work when making threads like this one. Good Luck in your future adventures and watch out for those non existing,non visiting aliens they are very tricky I hear.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aluxe

Let me add a little to your post if I can. Don.t forget the good ol peyote (mescaline) for a little inner finding. If you need some help just go to an indian reservation and talk with one of the shaman or whatever they are called nowadays and he or she can help you with your inner search. Trust me it will be worth the trip (physically and mentally). You will have a whole new outlook on everything around you.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I personally believe aliens have visited earth. However, some UFO's could have no beings in them, while others do.

Its a very good theory though and plausable for sure.

Thanks for posting this thread.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I know for a fact that aliens have visited earth, I am in contact with one. I will one day post proof of this, it is not time yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zyzzz

Lots of people say they are in contact with aliens, but they rarely provide real proof of this.

Im not trying to discount what you said, for all I know it could be true.

Can you answer these two questions?

1. How do you know its an alien thats in contact with you?
2. Why cant you share more on this, why are you waiting?

Cheers
edit on 17-10-2010 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

I will make a thread with absolute proof of alien visitation, I will provide video proof for all to see.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zyzzz

sigh.

GL & HF spreading your misinformation

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

We live in a time where phones can record things in DVD quality, and materialistic people buy them. And we still get grainy footage of lights in the sky. The belief in aliens visiting Earth is a religion. I have no doubt that aliens exist elsewhere out of mere chance, but visiting Earth? There is just as much proof of aliens visiting Earth as there is of the christian God performing miracles. Hundreds, thousands of years ago, lights in the sky and alien abductions were seen instead as demonic visitations and signs from God or gods. People here jump on the "alien's are ufo's" bandwagon too quickly, you should exhaust all other options of explanation before jumping on the paranormal, and that does not mean just spending just one day waiting for someone to come up with an answer.

This is pretty ridiculous, alien abductions?

Sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming, schitzophrenia, and a lot of mental disorders can produce hallucinations of many senses, i'm going to ask this, akin to that organisation willing to give $1m to anyone that proves they have psychic ability; Set up a camcorder in your room the day these voices in your head hint to a possibly abduction, and then upload it ot on youtube or something, there. I bet no one will come forth and do it "oh they saw it and disabled it", "oh their presence emits strong electromagnetic interference..." bla bla bla.

People here desperately seek meaning in their lives. Let's not get started on these ridiculous predictions that never come true..
edit on 26-10-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: The proposition of recording the abduction is a general request to anyone that believes they are being abducted

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

So you are saying it is impossible? Rather a stretch of the imagination, that.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

People here desperately seek meaning in their lives.

Yes. some of them are.
What was the meaning of that silver disk I saw hovering over my house and shooting out into space at incredible speed?

What does it all mean?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Yes let me edit that, it does seem like i'm lumping you all together,
Oh, seems like theres a time limit, oh right in green text above this box, hadn't payed attention to it. Early start in the morning, early start in the morning.

Silver discs at night or day could be anything, but people must exhaust all other explanations before turning to otherwordly phenomena
edit on 27-10-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join