It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Have Never Visited Earth! Alien Spacecraft Have Never Visited.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The whole thing is made up!

There has never been a Ufo crash onto the Earth.
Aliens have never visited.
Aliens have never magically zapped someone through their bedroom ceiling or through walls.
Aliens have never "probed" any human.
There are no mass government conspiracies.

You asked whats my proof?

1.)Common Sense
ROSWELL = TOTAL BS
You really think that a "Advanced Civilization" that has the ability to "star travel" would crash on a primitive planet, In a thunderstorm?? Do really think that an Advanced Spacecraft from another civilization is going to get shot down by 1948 Earthling Technology?
Since 1948 their has been NO Proof whatsoever of the Roswell Incident except, maybe some confused old people or people trying to sell a book.

You really think that US Government in 1948 is capable of keep a story such as a Crashed UFO and Alien Bodies secret from the citizen and media?

60 years later and the government can't prevent leaks from getting out.

There is NOT ONE Legit Picture of a Alien or its Ship.
NO Debris from the crashed ufo.

NO PROOF AT ALL.
ROSWELL INVOLVING ALIENS = BS.

=

Modern Times
Even today people refuse to believe that aliens have never visited this planet.

People Site Google, Youtube Videos, Blogs... and they believe these thing because they WANT to believe.

Sorry but Blogs and youtube are not legit sources.
Personal Blogs are not legit.

Every single video is a light in the sky and 99% of these videos are Planes, Stars or Helicopters.

Then we have the shaky videos, where the the "witness" KNOWS hes looking at a plane or helicopter, but he shakes camera to make its seem more then what it really is. While pretending he is "scared or nervous."

This happens in 99% of all videos.
A contrail is not a ufo, a balloon is not a ufo , a plane is not a ufo.

Then we have the crap Photos of white spots on a dark background. Which anyone with Computer skills can replicate using something as simple as Microsoft paint.
We have pictures of Bugs, Birds, More Planes.

There is NOT ONE LEGIT PHOTO of Mr. Alien. or his ship.
============
Alien Abductions

80% Confused people remembering experiences they had with Uncle Bob when they was 7.

To think a civilization would travel through the stars to your bedroom somehow make you float through your ceiling/roof without NO witnesses.. Is total Bull.
These are fantasies.

20% people are scifi fans and make this crap up.
=========================

Stories
We have people who claim they are aliens.
People who claim they can channel Aliens
People who talk to alien regularly
And Confused people who believe the people I listed above.

Summary
Aliens have never visited
Roswell Never Happened.
There is no Picture/Video Proof Anywhere.
Stories are made up by people with very active imaginations.
Alien Abductions... People need to Report Uncle Bob to the Authorities.
I'm waiting for Disclosure! I'm waiting for Alien Invasion that apparently suppose happen this month, just like it was suppose to happen every month for the last 20+ years.

Aliens Have Never Visited This Planet And Never Will!
Stopping reading your scifi!
And take a stop smoking the POT.

edit on 8-10-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Move On to the Next Hobby People.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The proof you offer that Aliens have never visited earth is about as credible and just as valid as the proof people offer that they have.

Fact of the matter is that we will never know for sure until we see them landing in some place public and start taking people on cruises.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I will say it is refreshing to see the other side of the argument stated as terribly as the "proof of alien" threads!

Mix it up some, ya know?

While your conjecture, and speculation, is superb none of it is proof, at least not what you count as proof.

So, when you can give me absolute proof there are no aliens visiting the planet (and that other stuff you talked about) I will give you absolute proof that they are visiting, deal?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
My Proof is WHERE IS THE PROOF that they have visited.
People trying to sell a book do not count.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hopefully we will find the truth soon, but you show no more evidence than anyone who claims that we have been visited. Both topics are pretty useless and have been overdone many times at this point. We'll have to wait and see.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

You have no proof. Your logic doesn't even hold up.

You make it sound like your opinion ( non factual at that) is reality but you offer nothing to back it.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Absence of proof is not proof of absence.

/thread.
edit on 10/8/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
While the basis of your post may be true (we don't know), it came across as ignorant, broad, mildly offensive, and arrogant.
edit on 8-10-2010 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The proof is that you are an alien yourself. That is if you can actually entertain the thought and think about it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So in your opinion millions of people are lying. Maybe they are but you say there is no proof. you are right that many video's and pictures are hoaxes but there are also a lot of pictures and video's they can NOT explain.

So to ask you this... where is your proof that ALL of the picture's and video's are hoaxes. Include the ones even experts can not explain.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'd love to be there when your jaw drops to the floor.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You asked whats my proof?

1.)Common Sense
I stopped reading about there...let me just ask you, how many hours of SERIOUS research have you done on this topic? If there was CONCLUSIVE proof, it wouldn't still be a conspiracy theory would it? However, that does not mean there isn't any "evidence". You clearly think the idea of an advanced alien race is some type of magical and fantastical concept, arguing "common sense", acting as if you are the more rational and sensible person here. Anyone with common sense wouldn't make such a ridiculous thread, repeating the same old crap over and over again, why don't you try the search function, this topic has been discussed many times.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is the most obvious troll I have ever seen, ever. That's all you are gonna get from me Mr. Atrollguy

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Actually I was hoping it was a member, like myself, who is sick of the 100% aliens threads.

I was hoping this was made, in good fun, to mock those threads.

I hope that I don't hope too much!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What is it?....... Crack, Marihuana, Ecstacy, to much advils?

UFO exist and Aliens too, they have visited us.

Since my first experience in 1989 - when I was 10 years old I have never looked the sky the same, once you see and UFO you tend to look at the sky in a different way, I have seen several UFO and recorded one a few years back. They do exist what do they want or are doing in our planet is for them to know and for us to find out.

This is my video, you can say is fake, is a plane or helicopter , but since I know what I saw is real I do know they exist. I was lucky enought that I was able to record it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
And what about the Annunaki mentioned in ancient text?
2nd

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
More speculation isn't going to refute the OP.

I mean hello McFly!

Isn't this EXACTLY what is going on in EVERY thread in the alien section?

You can not refute speculation with speculation, though I speculate you could try.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

whoa .... that footage impressed me.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Uncle BOB is an alien!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join