It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I remember in the early 90's back when BBC news 24 had just started, very early in the morning a story ran about how there had been successful tests of a satellite/space craft that used solar sails to reflect the suns energy back to earth that could be used to ensure good weather for crop growth in small regions back on earth. Although there is a new scientist article produced BEFORE the tests, nothing was mentioned about it again.

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The biggest cover up of modern times is hardly ever mentioned in conspiracy circles, and most conspiracy theorists have never heard of it.

David Kelly was the lead scientist on the team that supposedly found WMD's in Iraq. He died under extremely mysterious circumstances, very likely killed off by MI5, after he raised questions that their findings had been changed to say that they HAD found WMDs, when they hadn't.

He walked into the woods on Boxing Day during a big family Christmas, and was found dead a few hours later. Supposedly a "suicide". He wasn't depressed, family members say there was absolutely nothing bothering him during the whole Christmas period.

No one knew why he left the house and went into the woods on a particularly brutally cold day. The inquest was headed by a Government Stooge, put in place to make sure that nothing of consequence was found, which of course, it wasn't.

You want a conspiracy? Look for the real ones.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaihorn

I can't watch the video for some reason.

Is this the famous reporting from the BBC that building 6 had collapsed BEFORE it did?

This, along with the two Israeli Mossad agents that were questioned (but rapidly let go) in New York on 9/11 after being arrested acting suspiciously with a truck, along with a large part of the Saudi Royal Family being the only plane allowed to fly ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD after meeting with George Bush Sr on the morning of 9/11, are the primary smoking guns for me for the whole thing.

Oh, and the fact that they've never released footage of the plane flying into the Pentagon, making a nice missile sized round hole in the size of the building, and NO FUSELAGE PIECES were ever found. Not even a plane sized impact crater at the scene. They claim that "the entire plane burned up on impact" which is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Modern gasoline engines actually get no better mileage (some actually get worse) than a Model T Ford.

No improvement in average mileage since 1928.

Before the Model T, nearly ALL cars were electric, or steam powered. No Oil needed at all. The Model T, thanks to Henry Ford's friendship with Rockerfeller, who had all this oil that he couldn't sell, was the first full production gasoline engine.

Electric cars have barely seen the light of day since.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Excellent idea for a thread, I have learned so much reading through these. I recall an article on a guy that was immune to electrical shock. It was on a major news channel, they guy could grab a hold of a breaker box without being hurt. If I recall, he hardly drank any water, yet was perfectly healthy.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Im not sure what it was about this story, but it stuck out to me while others forgot it.

U.S. Bonds Smuggling 2009

It the story of 2 asian gents caught with $134.5 billion in U.S. bonds.

You know, the more I read on this and see that there has been no official resolve, the more I wish I had a pc so I could make a thread.

Anybody here wanna take the reigns for me and start a thread?? It would be duly appreciated and donned with many stars and flags.

edit on 29-4-2014 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

When TPTB do their False Flag Attacks they get the MSM to formultae the Propaganda to back up the Lies. Unfortunately some of the Media announcements don't go as planned. But they get away with it when a stupid population doesn't notice.

But some of us do notice.

Like the BBC Televised report on the WTC-7 collapse approximately 20 minutes before it did and it was clearly seen standing proud over the reporters shoulder. That just goes to show they were working from a pre-written script!

The BBC are very good at screwing up False Flag attack Propaganda. On 7/7 the BBC along with it's Radio Station Radio 5 reported that some of the Suicide bombers that had blown themselves up in 3 Tube Trains and 1 Bus had been shot by Police outside the HSBC building in Canary Wharf later that day. That was a report that was aired once and never repeated when they realized that Suicide Bombers cannot reincarnate that quickly...lol

Terror On The Tube

This Propaganda lie was not repeated again. But other Lies have been repeated.

Another report they did was on the fabricated story of the Homs Massacre in Syria where the Syrian Army were accused of slaughtering innocent Syrians. Well the BBC were caught out again using images and video from Iraq in 2003 when US and UK forces slaughtered hundreds of Iraqi's.

BBC deceitfully posts images from Iraq

It's not just the BBC that report these lies passing them off as truth. All the MSM do it. Because they are all working on a script to pass the lies from what the Government is doing to who they are trying to blame!

It's just fortunate there are people out there that can detect the lies from mistakes made by the media and record these mistakes before they back track on their mistakes!

The Oklahoma City Bombing was so obvious a False Flag along with 9/11, 7/7, Boston Bombing and all those mysterious and questionable shootings in the US.

Catch the non repeated reports and you catch the Propaganda Lies!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
How about the Omaha Boystown debacle!? In short, a well-connected guy named Larry King (not the talk show host) used boys and girls as sex slaves in parties for politicians, all the way up to the White House, it was alleged, and many of these kids ended up dead. The judge dismissed this vast conspiracy, saying that it couldn't be true because if Nixon couldn't pull off the Watergate conspiracy, how could some nobody in Omaha pull off something this big.

Justice was never served. I would really like to know what happened to Larry King and what he's doing now, because if I'm not mistaken, he's still alive.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dorrell
The BBC are very good at screwing up False Flag attack Propaganda. On 7/7 the BBC along with it's Radio Station Radio 5 reported that some of the Suicide bombers that had blown themselves up in 3 Tube Trains and 1 Bus had been shot by Police outside the HSBC building in Canary Wharf later that day. That was a report that was aired once and never repeated when they realized that Suicide Bombers cannot reincarnate that quickly

I wonder who did get shot that day?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lindalinda

I have done extensive research on this topic, coming from Omaha myself. And actually the F.B.I. agent that is on the documentary when they call for a comment is the dad of one of my good friends. I asked him to ask his dad about it and he did n't say much. However I did find out that the Agent that one of the kids claims made him recant his testimony was my friends dads partner. I believe that he knows much more than he will talk about. In the end I quit talking and investigating it because I think that there are dangerous people involved and I have a family that I care about and it's not worth putting myself or them at risk.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I'll look into this for you!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I heard a Ranger talk about the 'Praetorian Guards" shooting a kid in Mena ,during Clintons reign.
www.idfiles.com...

In the cold war black ops days ,they didn't bat an eye if a child might expose them,the child is killed.
edit on 26-5-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Nobody believes me,the Russians moved them
www.kentimmerman.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Cool Thread. Cant believe I hadn't ran into this one until now.

Anyone remember when the Actor Don Johnson (Miami Vice Fame and now Django Unchained) was arrested with over $8 Billion in US Bonds and other Foreign Currency??

Haven't heard anything about this sense.

LA Times Article - Don Johnson found with $8 Billion in Germany

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hoochymama23

Hmm, never heard that one. You'd think Germany would know the difference between Billions and Millions. Seems rather odd.

I do remember a couple men either from Japan or Italy who got caught trying to smuggle Billions in U.S. Treasury notes into or out of Italy (I think) .

I wonder what happened with them?

BTW, this is one of the best threads on ATS. I learn a lot on this one.
edit on 6-6-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The Japanese men with the T. Notes were released with their legitimate billions.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: monkeySEEmonkeyDO

I recently saw a doc showing (at least some) of the "rods" video footage to simply be a frame-rate anomaly.

HOWEVER, years ago, I saw a news segment where a scientist very casually stated that the "rods" filmed in space were actually biological creatures which lived in our atmosphere!

I've never been able to find it, but I'd have more than a couple questions for him about these massive "space worms," if true...

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Water on the moon, that is amazing! I'll have to do more research into this.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Good post, but your water on the moon link can't be used since its an archive that has to be login to

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I just want to know how I got to this thread. I don't remember clicking it, and it hasn't been posted to
since September so how was it that I clicked it? someone must've wanted me to see it.

All in all, great thread, with so many strange trails to follow

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join