It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli is saved from being lynched in Silwann.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is news from today. An Israeli settler was ambushed by arab youth and got away. read for yourself:

Article

"He tried to escape, first by driving in reverse, but the vehicle behind him blocked his path. It must be understood that he an ambush was prepared for him, which included cameras brought to the scene ahead of time."

most of the article is BULL, since it distracts the attention of these terrorist-youth actions against Israelis and focuses on the 'discreet' actions of this mans' day job.

The most real part of this article is the video, which has also been cut, i will try to get the beggining and end for you guys soon.
In an ambush, kids throw rocks at this man's car, already equipped with several camers in order to capture the incident.

i've got some stills:

these were taken by the pre-planned arab photographer that was standing there.

Why would childeren act like this? Why don't I, soon to be a soldier, go into their neighborhood and shhot up the place? This ambush makes me want to, But my parents, friends, neighbors and community aren't terrorists. We are not animals that chuck rocks at cars in attempt to make the driver lose control and crash, or make him feel under the risk of a lynch to him or his son.
This is education right here. Little kids throwing rocks at cars with masked faces while their peers, or condoners film them doing so.

While writing this post i found the full video in a hebrew article: just watch the clip and see how different it is from the edited version.

www.mako.co.il...

new topics

join