It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not So Hollow Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have often been intrigued by the story of the “Hollow Earth” and it’s a super fantastical idea. The idea that the Earth though is indeed hollow is hard for me to accept, but this, is not exactly what this post is about. This (I hope) a different view, trying to present idea which does not ridicule the beliefs of people who hold close the idea that beings live on the inside of the Earth. My idea, theory or proposition is a skew on this.

The post is to point at the issue of that there is a belief held that there is an opening at the North Pole or close to it, which allows access to the Earth inner sphere. Despite countless photographs both by satellite, aerial or by adventurers, none of these have shown the entrance, or even any major anomaly which could be described as such.
There is also tales of the Nazis working at the South Pole trying to gain access to this, although when you dig into the story a little deeper, you find out that it was a fish oil processing facility. An excellent cover story some might say. I myself will raise no objection either way on this in this post.
The idea is, what if the opening IS there. What if the opening is not to the inner Earth, which would be a wonderful 3D idea, but to another planet, which would require a 4D view. I’m offering the idea that the entrance is actually a wormhole.

The poles are, as you all know, North & South. The Earth itself acts as large magnetic field which is constantly bombarded with electrons and other particles from our nearby sun. It is also an acceptable theory that a wormhole can have a magnetic field of its own:
Universe Today
You may state that you can add electricity to a magnet and get no anomalous readings, but then again, what you are lacking is size. Considering the size of the magnetic field of the Earth, the sheer amount of not just electricity, but highly charged particles bombarding it, recreating this kind of experiment is far beyond the small hobbyist.
But now I’m digressing from my point. Taking this idea onboard the theory, then the wormhole itself, can have one or two places to be:

The first is that it only has to be in close proximity to the Earth, therefore remain elusive to all searching on the ground, and would alas also mean that it’s exact whereabouts would in theory never be exactly pinpoint accurate. – We are after all on a floating ball of rock, spinning and circling a sun.
With the added variable electrical input from our sun it may attract the worm hole or provide a stable relationship at certain times, perhaps during high amounts of sun activity, perhaps at low ebbs. It may require a certain point between these points. Charging of the magnetic field strengthening with this solar energy (both of Earth and the hole), pulling, attracting until it creates a stable gateway.
This theory would require a few key points though. Like the existence of a neighbouring worm hole which would need to follow us around like a puppy. Perhaps hovering above one of the poles almost touching down like the tip of a tornado, requiring just the small push from a solar flare to ground it.

This is the point where the 2nd theory comes in and that is the idea that the wormhole is already at, or close to a fixed point near to the pole (North or South). Again, this field becomes active at certain points during solar activity, activating and creating an entrance.

Working along this premise, then it is also possible that the worm hole can also be activated from the other end, where and whenever that is. If the other side of this worm hole are advanced enough, then they could perhaps be able to open and close this at will, which could present the idea of alien craft which venture into our atmosphere.

That is quite a few ‘if’s but then again this is just extrapolating a thought. I am not suggesting we send experiments up to the poles (I believe there is an expedition to the North pole at some point), nor am I offering evidence to support anyone’s theory or story.

This is an idea – That is all. A surf through a fantasy. As my friends say, 'the beer talking'.
How scientifically watertight it is, I have no idea. I am sure those of you with the right knowledge would be able to point out errors in my post, which is welcome (constructively). Others, I hope it inspires to explore your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'll buy it! Haven't heard that spin on the hollow earth theory, but it's alot more palatable than the earth actually being hollow!

The only thing I was thinking was damn that would suck if the wormhole spit you out in another planet's atmosphere, instead of the ground!
(Wasn't there a quick thread a few weeks ago regarding reports of a dude just falling out of the sky? New Jersey or somewhere like that?)

The hardcore hollowearthians won't buy this though...they talk about several tunnel systems around the world that allegedly connect all the way to the inside, as well as Bird's(?) supposed diary entries describing an actual hole, with exposed plant life all around it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

I have also heard of this hollow earth and have theorized that it may just be a gateway to another place entirely.

In all my experiences of dimensional travel there is always the feeling of falling downward which could have given cause for the notion that they traveled down inside of the earth, when really they are in another realm of existence.

Just a thought

I have also seen videos from a man who claims that every celestial body (planets, suns) are used as gateways or jumpgates used to travel the expanses of space. I will try to find the link.

He really points out how our sun is used for ET craft as a jump gate. Its interesting to say the least.

Google Video Link

edit on 8-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

join