It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Unions or Their Allies Could be Stealing November’s Election Right Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think the title should have been "How Unions or Their Aliies are PLANNING on Stealing November's Elections Right Now." But, I have to post whats there. Having read and re read this several times, I gotta wonder why anyone would even bother in some states to vote. A voucher, really? You mean to tell me you can vouch for someone being elligable to vote and that proof enough to allow them to vote...and you can vouch for 15 people? No ID's required some places, having non english speaking "voters" get together to fill out their ballots en masse.................what a joke. Ah, but I guess, since it's the left, it's all ok at least we know about it thanks to Obama's transparency.....he didn't lie about that, he's transparent, he'll do anything he likes in front of you, and don't dare cal him on it, or he'll pull out the race card. Can't wait until November to see how this plays out.

www.redstate.com...
edit on 8-10-2010 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
As much as i agree with what you're saying, that this sounds like a fraudulant election method, I just cant get past your source.. seriously what the hell is that? is that how you do politics over there?

THE REDS ARE COMING GRAB YOUR GUN! And don't forget to pick up either a Sean Hannity, Bill O'Rielly or Glen Beck book, only $1!!!!

That is literally all I'm getting from that website.

I even went back to check again so I was sure and the first thing I saw was someone saying to attack 'Coons'.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by March of the Fire Ants

Yup, Chris Coons.........not obvioulsy what you were thinking but thanks for trying to play the race card. Click the link next time, here I'll even post it for you. Nice try at implying racism and derailing the thread.

www.redstate.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Haha ok, I genuinely had no idea there was a man called Chris Coons.. I hadn't seen that exact article, it was a comment which only mentioned his sur name.. Consider the race card withdrawn

My intention isn't to derail the thread, but to let you know that IMO your source is partisan BS which only serves to further the notion American political theatre should be taken seriously.

I do agree with the premise of your OP however. This is not a good way to conduct democracy.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

yeah its not only going to be the unions and their allies stealing the elections.............

but i see dead people voting!!!!! i seen military votes not being counted!!!!!!!!

and after all obama now has the power to redraw any congressional voting block as he sees fit.........

i think i really do think that we right wingers are going to get robbed this november and in 2012.........

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I started a thread the other day with proof of the military vote being ignored willfully by different officials, it got zero respose. the dead have voted for the Dems so long, I think everyone just expects it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

You didn't actually read the article you posted did you?

It's so full of holes Switzerland is calling wanting their cheese back!

What should have been an obvious tip off that this was a (FOS) article is this little line...

As you read this, at present, you should know that there are only seemingly disconnected anecdotal dots that are starting to connect.

Let me translate for you what this says...

"As you read this, right now, you should know that this is all highly speculative and has no connection whatsoever."

This is complete twaddle and has no basis in reality. But you all are going to buy it like it's the gods honest truth without any research at all aren't you? Just because it fits with your own personal narrative it means that no actual thought will go into this and you will just accept it at face value.

Sad, so sad that people are so easily duped by stupidity.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

These items are not unassociated 'dots' (from the OP Link) :

In order to break this down, here are the disconnected dots that are detailed below:

•First Dot: The SOS Project
•Second Dot: The SEIU’s Shenanigans
•Third Dot: 11 Million Illegal Immigrants
•Fourth Dot: The Fake ID Industry & Meg Whitman
•Fifth Dot: Voter Registration
•Sixth Dot: Union GOTV Strategies
•Seventh Dot: Early Voting
•Connecting the Dots

far from being disconnected - or unassociated... these items are more a miasmal mist
with every intention of destabilizing the fabric of the former American way of life.

A system of tools that obscures things so that both the individuals and the puppet masters
can manipulate the real world...this whole mess is very much the same as the procedure
known as 'Naked Shorting' used by the illegal & unethical market manipulators on Wall Street
edit on 9-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Again with the insults? Seemingly means what? Facts are facts, whether they are interconnected remains to be seen doesn't it? If you are happy with the way the Dems do things below board, good for you, it explains many of your thoughts on here. I wonder how your dead relatives will vote?
edit on 9-10-2010 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

It's from YOUR link in YOUR OP!

Your own source says it's complete speculation and is unconnected.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

"That are starting to connect" from the piece of the article you quoted..............I guess selective reading is a specialty with you. Dots that are starting to connect, easy to understand, go back and show anything quoted is a lie or not happening.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If I would want to be worried about the upcoming elections, I would be more concerned about these people stealing the election AGAIN than about the voucher system. At least the voucher system would leave behind tangible evidence of massive vote fraud and could be prosecuted.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I don't get it..they ae asking the voters to prove they live there and are elligble to vote. How is that stealing an election? Far too many times now the Dems have stolen votes and used the dead, while disallowing militaary votes...ya might wanna look into it. I know both sides have there dark sides to them, however, having somene prove they are who they say they are, and elligable just doesn't strike me as voter fraud, seems to me it's protecting the system.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Anything Whatuk doesn't like, I had to check out.
S&F.
As the Dems say, vote early and often.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Fine, let me go through it point by point.

I swear, freaking conservatives, have to spell everything out for them bit by bit, and if you don't use single syllable words they still don't understand anything you write.
But, I'll try. It won't work because I'll have to in theory write an entire book just to explain how this blog is full of [snip] and is just spreading right wing fear to justify it's existence, but hey, can't say I didn't try right?

•First Dot: The SOS Project

I don't know how this is even an issue. The SoS project is about keeping campaign donations honest. They promote candidates that fit their criteria.

www.secstateproject.org...

Look it up for yourselves, nothing hokey going on here. Certainly nothing that indicates the implied voter fraud that the OP claims. According to their website they managed to get 9 SoS's elected, Oooh out of 50, yea, that's going to screw up the electoral college.

•Second Dot: The SEIU’s Shenanigans

Again, all the links seem to show voter registration fraud, not voter fraud, while voter registration registration fraud doesn't actually create magically voter fraud. Does someone actually have to spell out the difference to people? I wouldn't imagine any intelligent person misunderstanding the difference. But apparently conservatives misunderstand the distinct difference all the time.

•Third Dot: 11 Million Illegal Immigrants

Again, illegal immigrants don't vote, hell, they don't even call the cops if they are assaulted! Illegals don't vote, I don't know where this rumor comes from, I have found absolutely zero evidence to say that illegals vote, and if they did, they would vote conservatively, why? Because conservatives actually appeal to Latin American values. Latinos are for the most part very conservative people, they believe in hard work, self sufficiency, Christian beliefs. These people are natural born conservatives. Why the GOP is pooing on these people is beyond me. (oh that's right, they speak Spanish. Therefore to conservatives aren't human.)

•Fourth Dot: The Fake ID Industry & Meg Whitman

Yep, people create fake ID's for all sorts of reasons, getting kids into bars, getting people jobs when they have a criminal record, and yes, illegals trying to get jobs, yet at the same time, these people still don't vote. Why? Because when you are doing something illegal, you don't tend to advertise it and you certainly don't go jeopardizing it by trying to vote. Do you really think that illegals try and register to vote?

•Fifth Dot: Voter Registration

Ok, let's learn the difference between voter registration fraud and voter fraud. Voter registration fraud is what happened when Acorn employees went out and because they were being paid by the person they registered, started signing up all sorts of erroneous people, they signed up the dead, they signed up famous people that didn't live in the state, they signed up imaginary people, this did happen. But guess what happened when the election rolled around? The dead didn't rise from the grave to vote, the imaginary didn't appear to vote, the famous out of towners didn't show to vote, why? Because it didn't happen. Reality my friends, it's a good thing to learn.

Voter fraud on the other hand, well the GOP knows all about real voter fraud.

All this shows is that electronic voting should never be used. Because it can be screwed with by either party.

•Sixth Dot: Union GOTV Strategies

While I don't personally like unions myself, I don't really see the problem with union members getting people to vote, hell, all sorts of organizations try and get people to vote, what the hell is wrong with unions getting people to vote?

•Seventh Dot: Early Voting

Early voting is a convenience, it's used mainly by our troops so that they can vote. It's also used for people that are out of the country. Those ballots are heavily scrutinized.
edit on 10/9/2010 by whatukno because: conservatives are morons

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I can't help but think that somewhere around the year 2002/2003 someone in the GOP decided that it was best to regularly fabricate baseless voter fraud allegations against anyone to the left of Mussolini because the first investigations into the Bush-Rove led voter caging fraud in Florida in 2000 were hitting the news. I imagine two of these backroom goons going:

" Well, John, they caught us. Let us hope that the American people are too complacent to even care that we stole the presidency. There's nothing we can do anyway, isn't there, Jeff?"

" There is something, John"

"And what would that be??"

"While we still rely on the apathy of the people we will just spread some rumours about vote fraud on our opponents side as an additional insurance. It will even-steven the political battleground and that will be a further discouragement to any serious investigation"

"Great idea. Let me call one of the Koch brothers right away and they'll astroturf a grassroots campaign against progressive vote fraud. I'll tell them to start with Acorn.... They're getting upitty anyways and have it coming for them..."

You know, I really don't take sides usually - while I believe the whole "false left/right paradigm" to be ignorant claptrap I do not see a fundamental difference between mainstream parties in the US and therefore couldn't care less, although to be fair I guess I do "naturally" or "historically" lean to the Democratic side on individual issues.

But I can't helpt noticing that on the one hand you have real, deep-politics like vote fraud conspiracies in Florida in 2000, in Ohio in 2004 and now in Wisconsin perpetrated by the GOP or right-wing circles and whoopedy-whoop all of a sudden these baseless, ridiculous ACORN- and SEIU conspiracies come up. I'm not saying that Democrats are honest or don't flirt with vote fraud but in the last decade we have 3 proven large scale vote frauds perpetrated by the GOP and 3 silly, baseless allegations against the Democrats (granted, there might have been some minors stories I'm disregarding here, but definitely in the magnitude of the examples given).

So yeah, these kind of threads leave a strange taste in my mouth. Very ACORN-esque, meaning: seemingly baseless allegations.

new topics

top topics

join