It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard for some people to except that Governments can do bad things? like 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Our history is full off examples of Governments doing bad stuff I will list a few and others can add sure the list will grow to a few thousand.

1 Nanjing massacre

2 Hitler final solution

3 Aboriginal massacre on Tasmania

4 Rwandan massacre

feel free to add

Peace & hope
SM

edit on 8-10-2010 by smokingman2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

It's not hard for me to imagine that the United States Government can do bad things. Of course, I only worked for them for over a decade, though. So what do I know.

Who is guilty?

Who pays taxes.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Our history is full off examples of Governments doing bad stuff I will list a few and others can add sure the list will grow to a few thousand.

1 Nanjing massacre

2 Hitler final solution

3 Aboriginal massacre on Tasmania

4 Rwandan massacre

feel free to add

Peace & hope
SM

Yeah, governments really do bad stuff. Like the Nazis used the fake protocols of zion to start a jewish conspiracy. Like in Rwanda how the radio talk show host would say conspiracies about the other tribes. Conspiracies generally start massive wars throughout history. Try researching "wars and conspiracies".

I think it is possible for the USA government to do something like 9.11. I believe that 9/11 was an outside job. If you take classes or do research on terrorism you will see what a real threat al-Queda is.

For me there is simply 0 evidence that 9/11 was an inside job and a great deal of evidence that it was done by al-Queda.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yeah, it means everything is bad..

Tasmania?

I guess someone needs to read up on history, and and ditch the hysteria..

Oh but that doth not giveth the wail.... o wail o wail ..

pfft..

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
everyone knows a government can slaughter thousands, even their own citizens.
personally i feel there is evidence to suggest something shady about 9/11, and enough to say we should hold live hearings of those in charge, and a real investigation.

but just like all bogues bs that we endore, its all perception. can we just drop egos and have a real investigation?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

maybe you should read up on history a little more mate before posting your comments
from Wikipedia List of massacres of Indigenous Australians

Aborigines in Van Diemen's Land (now Tasmania) in the early years of the 19th century. The conflict has been described as a genocide resulting in the elimination of the full-blood Tasmanian Aboriginal population

I did live in Australia for many years so know it's history.

peace& hope
SM wikipedia

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I can accept that Governments can do bad things. The attack on Pearl Harbor, the Bataan Death March, the Rape of Nanking, the destruction of Lidice and several others come to mind.

What I CAN'T accept is that a Government can do something like 9-11 and have it remain a SECRET.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Why is it so hard for conspiracy theorists on ATS to realize that NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Lets not forget the Armenian Genocide, carried out by the Turks.

Really I think most people just don't want to do any kind of thinking outside of the protective bubble they've created for themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Give it 50 or so years.

Gulf of Tonkin was a "secret" for about that long.

The most recent admitted escapade with the syphilis injections was a "secret" about that long.

In 50 years all the proof will come out and the admission will be made and nobody anywhere will care. Just like the other "secrets."

Operation Northwoods is fact at this point in time. Absolute fact. If that isnt enough evidence the US is not only willing to do something like this but actively planning to do things like this I dont know what is.
edit on 8-10-2010 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just like how some people find it hard to believe in telekinetic abilities.

Some people like to think what they know is right, no matter how much evidence is shown to them.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alien102

What? Your statement really doesn't make too much sense... What evidence of telekenisis is there? And what evidence other than speculative has the OP shown? I too can write some garbage up and post it on a website, does that make it evidence? I think not...

new topics

top topics

join