It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conspiracies made simple 2nd attempt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
After a little more thought
I discovered where I went wrong, brain and fingers had a different idea about what to write.

Conspiracy explained to conspirators who watch sci-fi TV

The Enterprise is commanded by Captain Jean-Luc Picard (he is the UN)
Commander William Riker, (World political leader)
the android Lieutenant Commander Data, (UN sub divisions)
security chief Lieutenant Worf, Klingon tactical officer Lieutenant ( Military/police)
ship's counselor Deanna Troi, (Religion/church)
Doctor Beverly Crusher, (World Health Orthority)
Geordi La Forge chief engineer (Media/he makes it work)

Basically Captain Jean-Luc Picard knows everyone has a job to do, he doesn't care how they do it as long as they do it in such a way to "Make it so"
Everyone down the chain knows there job is to keep the captain safe as well as the integrity of the ship (Those above the UN)

Now we (ATS users) are trying hard not to be brought into the collective of the Borg (dumbed down masses) and are trying to disconnect 1 borg at a time.

Our main problem is that we get easily distracted by anything that glitters or flash's, we should be aware of these little distractions, but never get side lined by them and continue focusing on the Borg.
Remember, Captain Jean-Luc Picard was once a part of the Borg and never really lost the desire for all to be members of the collective.

OK Trekies rip me apart now.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
so... are the sheeple represented by Tribbles (those furry ball creatures? - sorry not a trekkie)?

and if true, which character would play the role of Bill Gates who wants all the tribbles sucked into the vaccum of space to die?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

The Bill Gates of this world are just one of those annoying races of aliens that just latches on to a host and leach's from it, it gives the promise of great things and keeps your mind in a state of fake reality while slowly sucking the life from you,
It's main job is to help the Borg.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
come on people, a little feedback

What do you think, I am on the ball or far off the mark?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am going to guage by the silence that this is really on the mark, Problem with my little run down is that it leaves no room for all the little conspiracies which people think are the important issues, it means it doesn't matter if Elvis is dead, or if the moon landings where fake, it doesn't even matter if it was a hologram that flew into the twin towers.

What it does show is that all these groups are doing their job so well that we dan't see it happening

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not a bad analogy really. Good job.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Thanks
I thought with so many conspiracies going on out there and with so many new people looking for their own truth, I thought I would put it in an easy to understand format for anyone to understand.

I have found the secret to all life so far is to look at the easiest way to understand it and go with it.

Hope others get something from it to

top topics

join