It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure In The Next 48 Hours!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I meant for me, in hindsight i should have put satire there at the beginning.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
No problem! I like satire!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

OK sorry for that

The response to this thread would have been different if that was there at the start but no prob moving on.

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Damn it Jim, It will happen in 36 hours!
The purple dilithium crystals said so!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
hi
i wish we could put every prophecy/predicition thread in the jokes forum

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Joke or not, these kind of threads are plain spamming of ATS and your IP should be banned.
Same for another prophets. If someone makes some stupid prophecy his IP should be banned until his prophecy goes true.

I vote for cleaner ATS!

no..this guy posted it in the off topic joke forum
so has every right to do it
hes mocking the idiots that will start 4 threads a day on how they are prophets and spoken to aliens and these predictions will happen.. but they arent allow to show evidence!
gah i hate those people

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

I think we need a collaborative effort in the main forum that will contain "UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE". This means that we hammer timewave zero into a schedule of completely made-up predictions, misconstrue at least four ancient texts (preferably two that are in some way related to a major world religion), get a few numerologists to pull thirty or forty rabbits out of an algebraic hat, misquote Einstein, Nostradamus, and other intellectual beasts, cite two or three unpassable bills in the senate, and VIOLA! Instant Epic Thread!

Any takers?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/befa0c20b749.png[/atsimg]

Good job bro.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer

I think we need a collaborative effort in the main forum that will contain "UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE". This means that we hammer timewave zero into a schedule of completely made-up predictions, misconstrue at least four ancient texts (preferably two that are in some way related to a major world religion), get a few numerologists to pull thirty or forty rabbits out of an algebraic hat, misquote Einstein, Nostradamus, and other intellectual beasts, cite two or three unpassable bills in the senate, and VIOLA! Instant Epic Thread!

Any takers?

I am new to the doom spewed here, so what do you suppose is proper?
Creating a thread that dispels the last 10 highly prophesied doomsday's, therefore asking in a broad way, why 2012 is the "real" doomsday?
edit on 8-10-2010 by Tribble because: Trying to spell correctally

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

no..this guy posted it in the off topic joke forum

Wrong actually it started off in the gray area and was eventually moved to the jokes puns and pranks and the OP was changed and satire was added later.

Thankyou

edit on 123131p://2010-10-08T12:57:49-05:000810 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

why is there a `jokes` forum on ats anyway LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

It's good to have a little of everything don't you think.

I know the OP of this thread was messing but most did not find it funny me included you could say just don't post but the point was it was not in the joke forum and the OP did not have satire in the post at that time so you could say deliberately starting a HOAX thread that is how i saw this but its were it should be now so no problem.

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
(bleeding heart) I don't know why you guys are bashing the OP. He sincerely believes these things so I think we should support him. He is the Sausage King of Chicago.

I for one welcome our new lizard overlords. (/bleeding heart)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
All of the latest rumours are true!!! I am a prophet of god and an alien contactee, 3 huge spaceships are headed to Earth from Gilese 3 (what we on Earth refer to as the "goldilocks planet") to make contact with the newly appointed U.N. alien ambassador and be baptisted by a Vatican priest, the aliens tried to convey this through the N.B.C. show "The Event" but viewership fell off before the 3rd episode. The alien-nuclear weapons press conference that was meant to be aired on CNN was supposed to open the door for disclosure after all the recent UFO related airport closures in China ,but no one noticed since the recent upsurge in disclosure related news was passed off by "clear thinkers" as just the type of news stories that become prevelent this close to Halloween.(satire)
edit on 8-10-2010 by abe froman because: tin foil hat fell off

Nooo I am the prophet of the Goddess Ashtar and I can levitate better than Greer

can so I get to say when there will be disclosure and when I will be vectoring in

the Aliens from the planet Zubu. I haven't decided yet!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Joke or not, these kind of threads are plain spamming of ATS and your IP should be banned.
Same for another prophets. If someone makes some stupid prophecy his IP should be banned until his prophecy goes true.

I vote for cleaner ATS!

Um, didja notice the Topic this thread resides in? (Scroll up and see!)

So, OP... Halloween's close. Any tips on distiguishing between real aliens and trick-or-treaters when I answer the door with a bowl of candy? Do I just wait to see if the visitor hollers "Trick-or-Treat" or "Take me to your leader!" ?

Do aliens prefer Hershey bars, Reeces cups, or would they rather gobble up the Milky Way?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I started this thread in they gray area because after I had read so many "I am a prophet of god" "disclosure is imminent" "I am a contactee" threads in a row, I hit the new thread button from that forum. I didn't mean to hoax anyone,I thought it was an obvious joke about recent threads.I was shocked when people were actually asking for proof or a guarantee! I did add the word satire after several responses had already been posted, I now wish i had done it at the start. (the "clear thinkers" reference was a dead giveaway). Even after I said that the coming aliens might be Muppets people still kept posting! We as humans to need to embrace our lighter side. I have it on good authority from an anonymous government source that the real aliens can't allow disclosure until you develop a sense of humour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join