It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure In The Next 48 Hours!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
All of the latest rumours are true!!! I am a prophet of god and an alien contactee, 3 huge spaceships are headed to Earth from Gilese 3 (what we on Earth refer to as the "goldilocks planet") to make contact with the newly appointed U.N. alien ambassador and be baptisted by a Vatican priest, the aliens tried to convey this through the N.B.C. show "The Event" but viewership fell off before the 3rd episode. The alien-nuclear weapons press conference that was meant to be aired on CNN was supposed to open the door for disclosure after all the recent UFO related airport closures in China ,but no one noticed since the recent upsurge in disclosure related news was passed off by "clear thinkers" as just the type of news stories that become prevelent this close to Halloween.(satire)
edit on 8-10-2010 by abe froman because: tin foil hat fell off

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

And if this doesn't happen.
Can i punch you square in the head?

And who's is coming, What species?
What effect will this have on us?

Guarantee us this is real.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I nominate this thread for 'Summary of ATS Autumn of 2010".

Gliese 3 sounds cool. I was getting bored hearing about Gliese 581.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I suspect this is another one of "those" threads.

I do detect a fair amount of tongue-in-cheek prediction in the OP post.

I reckon this is a thread created to mock similar type of threads.

Am I right.?

VVv

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Sunday is no good for me. Can we bump this up to next week Thursday, please?

Thanks.

edit on 8-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: I fogot to fill this edit reasoning box out before editing so I am doing it now.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Uncool...

how come this is on the hot new jabber and every thread I make is lost to 1 reply....

Should I start just being arrogant...

and My threads are at least not insipid...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
SO how is this suppose to happen again?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

star for you!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

thursdays no good for me, got a hot 20 something bird dropping by.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
All of the latest rumours are true!!! I am a prophet of god and an alien contactee, 3 huge spaceships are headed to Earth from Gilese 3 (what we on Earth refer to as the "goldilocks planet") to make contact with the newly appointed U.N. alien ambassador and be baptisted by a Vatican priest, the aliens tried to convey this through the N.B.C. show "The Event" but viewership fell off before the 3rd episode. The alien-nuclear weapons press conference that was meant to be aired on CNN was supposed to open the door for disclosure after all the recent UFO related airport closures in China ,but no one noticed since the recent upsurge in disclosure related news was passed off by "clear thinkers" as just the type of news stories that become prevelent this close to Halloween.

ETA 48 Hours eh? Well, 48 Hours ain't that far off, been waiting this long whats another "T-minus 2 days, 0 minutes, 0 seconds? Fasten your seat belts, it going to be a bumpyride".

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Thank you.

Sometimes people on this site just can't seem to see the lighter side of things. I have contemplated a similar idea to this, but for fear of ridicule and flaming, because of the "very serious" attitude of some on here, I have declined to do that.

Nice for trying though.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

look, you can get a guarantee of a good steak by sticking your head up a cows butt, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word on it?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

this ones a GOLD star!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Joke or not, these kind of threads are plain spamming of ATS and your IP should be banned.
Same for another prophets. If someone makes some stupid prophecy his IP should be banned until his prophecy goes true.

I vote for cleaner ATS!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

1. no 2. Uh.. I don't know,the greys? maybe muppets...3. You will have to adjust the cooking temperature of your oven at higher altitudes.4.Ok I Gaurantee this is real.
edit on 8-10-2010 by abe froman because: alien channeling

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

I completely agree with you, that's my whole point. I waded through threads and posts for hours to bring you that information.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

i hope your right man!!

we need some excitement here on earth for once

wonder will they bring some gifts

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I don't normally post short replies, but this isn't worth writing anything constructive so I will just simply start and end with a "this is a crock of BS and you need to STOP making these threads" K?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Hey Abe,
Did you check this out with, what's hi name(?), oh yeah, angus_mabus and his alien buddy bob?

Think he may have issues with you beating him to the 20th of Oct!!

Just checkin'...
73's,
Tom

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Calm down man.

I immediately detect the tongue-in-cheek post of the OP. I knew it was a joke. There was no reason even for me to reply. And the same goes for you then, just don't reply.

I knew the OP wanted to get the point across. He was mocking the other threads with this one. I also agree that all those prediction prohecy threads are total BS, yet, i find myself reading them, yet never replying on them.

Just don't reply then, eventually it will fade away into oblivion, and die.

Lighten up a bit, and don't read everything at face value.

Vvv

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join