It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delete please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I have a question, is it normal for an airliner to fly over your house low and make a real sharp turn the turn back from where it came back, then turn back and fly over your house again and make the same exact turn, so it did it two times overall, it never even went to the local airport, it ended up going back to where it cameback, i have never seen a giant civilian plane fly around a city twice like that, making some pretty scary turns, has anyone ever been in that situation? or have seen it?
edit on 8-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Maybe something was wrong with the airport, causing the plane not being able to land, or something might have been wrong with the plane, so that the airport wouldnt accept the plane.

i dont think its anything unusual, or at least not something u should loose sleep over.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
oh ok, i thought the same thing, i wonder why the airport wouldnt take the plane, or why it had to do it twice, if it had already turned around the first time why didnt it keep going, it turned back and made the same turn, i just thought it was strange, i guess i'll just forget about it, they should delete the thread

new topics

join