It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive? [OOƒO [UFO and Rainbow, same place. same day. Same 30 Seconds] ]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

IT would be nice if you knew what life form you actually were. Who controls you, what you're controlled by, and to lose your PURE illusion of freedom.

And if you have a definition of the word prayer... Your concepts are small. ridiculous, and petty

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

hahahahahhahaha. Sorry, had to laugh at you twice. Because you're so wise

I laugh. It's all jokes. It's all bull#.. and If you cant LAUGH at the joke...

THE JOKES ON YOU
edit on 9-10-2010 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

Still doesn't change the fact that you photographed a rainbow, spotted a "ufo" in it and thought you'd enlighten everyone by posting it here.

So, thank you for enlightening us, we now know not to believe anything else you say herein.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

But Chadwickus.....

They are going to have us destroyed because we are small, ridiculous and petty.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It amazes me how things work out

so close

Indeed watch Rainbows and study them, you've accidently hit the nail on the head

S + F

What a remarkable world

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It is entertaining. Honestly.. I don't really have time to watch the clip. But I'm sure that's loads of laughs as well. [as in.=; most people, that come to this site (seeking enlightenment, or whatever they wish to call escape from their daily traumatic daily lives) are asinine. This site is merely here for sharing purposes, communicatively, is it not?

No one has made any claims. Other than [what is openly debatable, and self-interpretively definitive; information that you can have your OWN opinion on. Wow, isn't that something? Sharing something that people can establish their own perspective and views about, or upon.. Amazing, almost genius. Too bad this sick society is lacking more adaptively-intuitive ideas. *****not making any claims, in case anyone thinks I'm riding my high horse.*****

█8D

Honestly.. who said what about destruction? ¿ever? .. Example: 'Do you think a perfectly smooth running Highway Construction project is gonna be completely abolished just because there a few minor cracks in the asphalt?' .. if you have an answer, and it's something other than the obvious one.. you probably should just hold your breath.

I rest my case. and I call that, my JC "Chewbacca 'defense" : and now I'll probably get sued by George Lucas & the South Park creators. haha

See ya

edit on 10-10-2010 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join