It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet over Okanagan, BC, Canada, November 2, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
UFO Fleet over Okanagan, BC, Canada, November 2, 2008

The only UFO "fleets" I've seen on video are seen over Mexican cities. It's difficult to accept that UFOs can be seen in the hundreds or thousands although some NASA videos have shown multitudes as seen near the satellite that snapped and drifted away.

I just visited RENSE and the above article title leads one to www.youtube.com... where one can see at least 14/15 alleged UFOs but with no discernible detail, so they could be called the common "white orbs".

What do you think, after viewing the video. Are these real UFOs or someone let loose a bunch of white balloons? Anyone here witness this?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
very clear, great view of the city, and of the phenomena.
People say why don't they fly on top of x city, well they do, all the time, , but we just don't look up!
they are already here, keep watching the skies, find them in lonely places, they are there if you are really looking, unfortunately, you will find them when you least expect them!

here is the video the OP refers to

edit on 7-10-2010 by TheOneEyedProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

---

Pretty-good stuff, Shrike. Used to live in Vancouver then Oliver, BC (Okanagan). I have seen a couple here in Ontario but at night with far less detail than yours. Thanks for putting that up.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Seen this before but its still a good video, sadly because of the numerous hoaxers out there setting off balloons in packs, chinese lanterns etc etc the poor bloke filming could just be seeing those. I guess we will never know but the film itself is fine and I doubt there's any collusion with any would be hoaxers if that's what he's seeing.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I live near the city that this is filmed in, and if those are balloons, they would be pretttty close to the flight path for the local airport.. I don't know how badly balloons would affect an airplane, but I hope someone wouldn't be stupid enough to take the chance!! That's alot of "balloons"~!

top topics

join