It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy says – “Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then”... What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Is it a conspiracy or is it the truth? What say you ATS?

Here’s what I see and what know based on what I learned and studied:

(This might get some to have their faith strengthened or many to be defensive and some to ridicule – either case, let me know what you think)

Here goes…

Buckle up and hope that you're ready because once this prophecy is finally fulfilled it will trigger the (few) remaining prophecies. But by then it will be too late if you try to make any adjustments / changes because:

1) The destruction of the empire of false religion called “Babylon the Great” will commence – it will be destroyed by the political system of the world. Anyone found inside it will also suffer the consequences (Rev 17:16).

Immediately …

2) The “Great Tribulation” will commence... “such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.” (Matt 24:21, 22)

Then…

3) God's true “’church’ - people / organization” will be the only one standing and will be fully revealed to all, but the 'nations' led by Satan -'Gog of Magog'- will not like it and will launch an all out attack on God's people (Ezekiel 38:18-23.).

But then...this will trigger...

4) The War of ALL Wars – “ARMAGEDDON” – which will commence under the leadership of Jesus Christ the King of kings and Lord of lords and will put an End to Man's Rule (Revelation 16:13-16, Dan 2:44).

And finally…

The Glorious Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ the King of kings and Lord of lords will commence (Rev 20: 4-6).

Question:

Do you doubt at all the fulfillment of this prophecy (1 Thessalonians 5:3) or is it just a conspiracy?

My take - it will be fulfilled but it's a conspiracy!

Don’t think so?

Then please consider the evidence submitted below and let me know if true or not.

“29 September 2010 – The General Assembly wrapped up its opening annual session today with a fervent appeal from its President for Member States to show the courage needed to move beyond deadlock to achieve peace in the world’s flashpoints and translate fine words on combating poverty into action.”

“The essential role of the United Nations peacekeeping operations was repeatedly acknowledged,” he declared. “We should never forget that peace and security are our primary calling. But the international community still has much to do to ensure that the United Nations fulfills its primary responsibility for the maintenance of peace and security.”

“We need to find the ideal combination of legitimacy and effectiveness. We must improve the machinery of information, consultation and cooperation between the United Nations and other players connected with global governance.”

“He noted that essential reforms are already under way, especially with regard to revitalizing the Assembly and reforming the Security Council but also concerning the Human Rights Council and Peace building Commission.”

What do you think this meeting is all about if not to fulfill the “primary calling” for “Peace and Security”?

Full text here (www.un.org...)

This goes back to the:

Goal of the U.N Body Security Council

Under the Charter, the functions and powers of the Security Council are:

• to maintain international peace and security in accordance with the principles and purposes of the United Nations;
• to recommend to the General Assembly the appointment of the Secretary-General and, together with the Assembly, to elect the Judges of the International Court of Justice.

Which ties with:

The Purposes of the United Nations are:

1. To maintain international peace and security, and to that end: to take effective collective measures for the prevention and removal of threats to the peace, and for the suppression of acts of aggression or other breaches of the peace, and to bring about by peaceful means, and in conformity with the principles of justice and international law, adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations which might lead to a breach of the peace;
2. ...

Yes, if I see it, then surely anyone can see it too that beyond any reasonable doubt the U.N peacekeeping body will reach their GOAL of Peace and Security. In fact circumstances are forcing them to double their effort ‘to move beyond deadlock to achieve’ it. Thus they have no choice but to make it happen or else their main purpose of existence will be meaningless (like its predecessor the LofN). Think of the huge funding also that they will lose if they fail to achieve their mandated goal - after the many attempts in the past to make it a reality. Think also if they fail and will not be able to deliver it in this present environment they will be rendered useless. So they have no choice but to fulfill it since the U.N is “the last best hope of mankind”.

Here’s where the CONSPIRACY comes in!

It's a conspiracy in that IT'S NOT REAL PEACE AND SECURITY but only a statement (a false one) in order to pacify the MASSES. It's a conspiracy because the Peace and Security they are “saying” / proclaiming is not a lasting one. It's a lie to mislead the masses.

But to make it appear that it will last (in their mind and in the minds of the masses) the political rulers of the world must and will see to it that anything that will jeopardize, threaten it or any obstacle in its way must be and will be eliminated.

And WHO do you think they see as the main obstacle? Who can possibly jeopardize it?

It is no other than the conglomerate of Worldly Body of Religious Orders/Systems - identified in the book of Revelation as “Babylon the Great” – false religion. This religious body is also called the “Great Harlot” as it likes and loves to meddle in politics (besides worshipping different gods). She who thinks of herself as “a queen” among her subjects - the masses, and thinks that nobody can touch her or tell her what to do. As a “queen” she loves to prostitute herself to the political rulers of the world in order to gain influence and favor from them. This "great harlot" has been doing this from time immemorial - committed many immoral acts while claiming to be servants of God, adopted pagan rituals and teachings and made traditions of men as commands of God, but times up, for her (spiritual) harlotry have finally been exposed and her (spiritual) services are no longer needed by her (political) lovers. Thus she will be discarded (like a dirty towel in a public privy) – stripped “naked” of her power, unable to neither dictate nor command her lovers to do her corrupt wishes. Her destruction will be ‘swift’ and loud that many will be caught by surprised – See Rev chapter 18.

Once she is gone then you know what comes next...

As for the (spiritual) “harlotry” of the of the world’s religions, note the following information:

Consider the alliance (love affair) between the World’s Religions and Political Rulers of the World: these are just a few and there’s more.

World Council of Churches (WCC) goals with U.N. (www2.wcc-coe.org...)

WCC calls for balanced United Nations human rights body (www.ekklesia.co.uk...)

WCC members (www.oikoumene.org...)

Here’s another group that’s exerting influence:

"The World Council of Religious Leaders (WCRL), an independent body, works to bring religious resources to support the work of the United Nations in our common quest for peace. WCRL is not an official part of the United Nations, nor does it have any status with the United Nations."

(www.millenniumpeacesummit.com...)

www.christianpost.com...

Having even a seat amongst corrupt world rulers:

Welcome to the Permanent Observer Mission of the Holy See to the United Nations (www.holyseemission.org...

Even proclaimed the U.N. as “the last, best hope for international peace.” - Monsignor Donnellan (vice chancellor of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York)

"The World Council of Churches and the Roman Catholic Church have often stated that the United Nations Organization is the chief temporal hope for world peace.” -- December 7, 1973, by Cardinal Maurice Roy and by Dr. Philip Potter, secretary-general of WCC.

While at the same time proclaiming Jesus to be their King and savior.

Signs of the coming breakup: Speaking out at the UN about child abuse and the Holy See (www.iheu.org...)

So what say you ATS, not convinced yet? Why not?

Need more proof? Let me know.

Btw – when the political system turn against “Babylon the Great” hopefully you are no longer part of it but on a safe distance and among Jehovah God's true people (Rev 18:4).

Note: this part is not a conspiracy and a very serious matter indeed.

ty,
edmc2

edit on 7-10-2010 by edmc^2 because: title got truncated - placed the rest of it in the tread.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

3) God's true “’church’ - people / organization” will be the only one standing

And which church would this be?

4) The War of ALL Wars – “ARMAGEDDON” – which will commence under the leadership of Jesus Christ the King of kings and Lord of lords and will put an End to Man's Rule (Revelation 16:13-16, Dan 2:44).

and will this be a spiritual battle, a nuclear war, or unexplainable forces of nature as the earth errupts with volcanoes, earthquakes, blizzards, etc?

Btw – when the political system turn against “Babylon the Great” hopefully you are no longer part of it but on a safe distance and among Jehovah God's true people (Rev 18:4).

How do you define "Jehovah God's true people"? What is a "safe distance"? The nearest Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Buckle up and hope that you're ready because once this prophecy is finally fulfilled it will trigger the (few) remaining prophecies. But by then it will be too late if you try to make any adjustments / changes because:

You make it sound like there is already a bunch of fulfilled prophecies, care to give any examples ?
Or is all you got in this thread ?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

edmc,

Do you suppose this old world may be shorter on time than most have any idea? The storm clouds a coming on the horizon are looking fierce. The governments have fixed places for all the elite. But the populace have not been told anything but lies. Our hope can't be of anything man has to offer. But there is hope, reach out to Him for it and dwell in peace.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Thanks Alethea for the thought provoking Qs. I'll try to answer them in relation to thread so that the MOD will not tag it with off-topic tag.

You ask:

And which church would this be?

A short answer is:
The nation of Israel were the first chosen people of God.

Then they were replaced by Christianity under the guidance and leadership of Jesus Christ.

Thus during the time of Jesus' apostles, Peter said: “In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving you a model for you to follow his steps closely.”—1 PETER 2:21.

By learning and studying the “model” that Jesus left, one can identify the true Congregation (church) / people – organization of God (in our time).

Here are just few of the “model” “steps” I found that you can verify yourself:

(1) The teachings are based on God's word the Bible (2 Tim. 3:16; Mark 7:7)

(2) It makes God's name known. Jesus said in prayer to God: “I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world.” (John 17:6)

(3) True faith in Jesus Christ is being demonstrated. This involves appreciation of the value of the sacrifice of Jesus’ human life and of his position today as heavenly King. (John 3:36; Ps. 2:6-8) Such faith is accompanied by works.—Jas. 2:26.

(4) Not ritualistic or a formality but a way of life. (Isa. 1:15-17) It upholds the Bible’s standard of morality and clean speech instead of weakly going along with popular trends. (1 Cor. 5:9-13; Eph. 5:3-5) Its members reflect the fruits of God’s spirit in their lives. (Gal. 5:22, 23)

(5) Its members truly love one another. Jesus said: “By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.” (John 13:35) Such love reaches across racial, social, and national boundaries, drawing people together in genuine brotherhood. So strong is this love that it sets them apart as being truly different. When the nations go to war, who have enough love for their Christian brothers in other lands that they refuse to take up arms and kill them? That is what early Christians did.

(6) Truly separate from the world. Jesus said that his true followers would be “no part of the world.” (John 15:19) To worship God in a manner that he approves requires that we keep ourselves “without spot from the world.” (Jas. 1:27) Can that be said of those whose clergy and other members are involved in politics, or whose lives are largely built around materialistic and fleshly desires?—1 John 2:15-17.

(7) Its members active witnesses concerning God’s Kingdom? Jesus foretold: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” (Matt. 24:14) Which group 'church' is proclaiming God’s Kingdom as the hope of mankind instead of encouraging people to look to human rulership (U.N.) to solve their problems? —Matt. 10:7, 11-13; Acts 5:42; 20:20.

Like what I said these are just few but I think more than enough to identify the true 'church' of God. But it's up to you to investigate it and make the final decision.

and will this be a spiritual battle, a nuclear war, or unexplainable forces of nature as the earth errupts with volcanoes, earthquakes, blizzards, etc?

According to the Scriptures, Armageddon, or Har–Magedon, is a transliteration of the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew expression Har Meghid·dohn′ meaning “Mountain of Megiddo,” or “Mountain of Assembly of Troops.” It is linked with “the war of the great day of God the Almighty.”

So Armageddon is not 'a spiritual battle, a nuclear war, or unexplainable forces of nature as the earth errupts with volcanoes, earthquakes, blizzards, etc'. Rather, Armageddon is God’s war where it will remove (destroy) the last vestige of Satan’s earthly organization – an End to Man's Rule and also the 'abyssing' of Satan the Devil and his demons. (Revelation 20:1-3, Dan 2:44)

As indicated in the OP this will only happen when Satan (Gog of Magog) attacks God's people.

How do you define "Jehovah God's true people"? What is a "safe distance"? The nearest Kingdom Hall of Jehovah Witnesses?

Here's a clue : Isa 40: 9-12 (from the American Standard Version)

“Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the peoples be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring their witnesses, that they may be justified; or let them hear, and say, It is truth. Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am Jehovah; and besides me there is no saviour. I have declared, and I have saved, and I have showed; and there was no strange [god] among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and I am God.”

here's another:
“Symeon hath rehearsed how first God visited the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.” – Act 15: 14 (ASV)

So according to these verses how will you recognized God's people?

As for the “safe distance” that is funny, but it's a figurative speech, meaning stay away from what is already condemned by God – not doing what is bad in his eyes. No, a 'Kingdom Hall' will not save someone who practice wickedness or one who's not pure at heart. God can see the heart and noone can hide from him. It's by exercising faith in Jesus Christ that we gain salvation (John 3:16).

ty,
edmc2

P.S.

Question to you Alethea – do you think the “Peace and Security” prophecy will be fulfilled in our lifetime or is it way in the future based on current events?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

You make it sound like there is already a bunch of fulfilled prophecies, care to give any examples ?

nophun, nice of you dropping by.

If I made sound like there is already a bunch of fulfilled prophecies, it's because its true! In fact there are hundreds of them. If I list all of them the list will be very long.

But to cut it down more - Matthew chapter 24 comes to mind and 2 Tim 3:1-5. These prophecies are still happening right in front of us. I'll elaborate later.

ty,
edmc2

btw, same Q to you - do you think the "Peace and Security" prophecy will be fullfiled in our time?
Will the U.N. finally achieve their goal?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron
reply to post by edmc^2

edmc,

Do you suppose this old world may be shorter on time than most have any idea? The storm clouds a coming on the horizon are looking fierce. The governments have fixed places for all the elite. But the populace have not been told anything but lies. Our hope can't be of anything man has to offer. But there is hope, reach out to Him for it and dwell in peace.

Truthiron

Truthiron -- looks like you are also seeing what a lot of people are seeing now. That, it is indeed time is getting shorter. There's fear and apprehension in the air - exactly as the scripture predicted.

notice:
(Luke 21:25-26) “Also, there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth anguish of nations, not knowing the way out because of the roaring of the sea and [its] agitation, while men become faint out of fear and expectation of the things coming upon the inhabited earth; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.”

There's "anguish of nations, not knowing the way out". The masses are aware of it and the 'elite' as you said are aware of it too. So it's just a matter of time until something will trigger it, the world rulers (U.N. G8) will try to calm the masses by 'saying' don't worry - we have now "Peace and Security".

But if you haven't looked at the rest prophecy yet, it says "then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape."

We are in that 'birth pangs' - the world is in pain right now and there are ongoing talks of how to remedy it so yes, this prophecy will be fulfilled but where we should be standing when it happens is the question we need to ask.

ty,
edmc2

edit on 8-10-2010 by edmc^2 because: spell

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Question: What happens after the thousand years of peace? Do we just go right back to the same old shist?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

I like that you read what the scripture says and do not take it literally. Indeed all the prophecy in the bible is being fulfilled, although it is not as the church teaches it. I think when God says his people, we was not referring to a religion. He was referring to those that follow his way in seeking truth. At many times god is referred to as truth and love. This means to me understanding the truth, being able to see the truth, and being open to love others even while seeing the truth. Many people have so much hate for others they are blinded to the truth.

Of note too is that other religious documents parallel the bible when interpreted metaphorically instead of literally. If we take gods name out of most religious text the stories are the same in many world religions. The message is nearly identical. To me this means there is only one god, and he spoke to all people of the world in a way they would understand. Each group twisted the words to serve their own purpose.

I recently read most of the Koran and found it was probably more accurate and straightforward than the bible. For instance in the bible in Mathews it speaks of the Harvest (eg rapture). In the Koran it speaks of this sorting as those of the right hand joining with others of the right hand to overcome those of the left hand. The right hand people are those working for truth and justice, the left hand those of deceit and injustice. It also references the sheep of this world and states that when the truth is revealed they will not be able to claim they were mislead by their adversaries. I took this as a direct correlation between the bibles judgment. In the Koran it said that when god came he came to increase faith amongst his believers for they were scorned and called crazy by those of the left hand. It also described what could readily be a alien disclosure event, in fact it refers to the revealing of god as a "grand event." The believers will become increased with faith, the non believers will shriek in terror. The believers faces would glow that finally they are believed.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacktherer
Question: What happens after the thousand years of peace? Do we just go right back to the same old shist?

Thanks jacktherer for your Q. – glad that you’re thinking way beyond into the future, which is good because it means that you’ve already pass the elementary things of the scriptures.

Good thing is we are granted a glimpse of that future so that we can prepare for it before it comes.

(btw - angels are also peering into this but it was granted to us thru the scriptures.)

A short answer is: some will try to go back to the old ways. How many? The scriptures say:

“The number of these is as the sand of the sea.”-- meaning unnumbered, we don’t know how many. But why go back to the old ways and where do these rebels come from?

Let’s take look at the scriptures to get a clearer view:

At Revelation 20:7, 8 it says: “Now as soon as the thousand years have been ended, Sa-tan will be let loose out of his prison, and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea.”

You will notice right away on this verse, that “Satan will be let loose out of his prison”.

Why? It has something to do with the challenged that Satan raise in the Garden of Eden. That he can turn anyone against God whether in a perfect or imperfect condition.

Adam and eve failed the test and many more among their descendants but happily others in the millions of their offspring also (although in an imperfect state) passed the test - by loyally serving God no matter what. Jesus as perfect man was also tested all the way to his death but remained faithful and became our savior (John 3:16).

(Check this thread t for detailed explanation of the issue: www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Now during the thousand years of Jesus reign as King of kings he will fulfill his wonderful promise of resurrecting ‘the righteous and the unrighteous‘mankind. The righteous are persons who were faithful to God when they died, like Abel, Noah, Moses, Abraham down to our time. The ‘unrighteous’ on the other hand are persons that died who did not have the chance or opportunity to learn and put faith on Jesus Christ, an example of this person is the thief that was impaled next to Jesus.

Remember what he said “Jesus, remember me when you get into your kingdom.” And he said to him: “Truly I tell you today, You will be with me in Paradise.” People like him and those who died due to unforeseen and various circumstances will be resurrected in a ‘Paradise’ earth.

It is during that time that they will learn about Jesus and will decide whether to put faith in him or not. In way the thousand year period is ‘the Judgment day’ that was mentioned in the Bible. It’s not the scary or dreadful time portrayed by others. No it’s a wonderful time –because gone is the old corrupt system of mankind, no more pain, sickness, everyone is returning back to their youth – no more old age, everyone at peace, the earth is now as it was intended to be a Paradise and most of all no more Satan and his demons - imprisoned for a thousand years (Revelation 20:6, Luke 23:42, Ac 24:15, John 5:28, Ps 37. Revelation 20:1-3, 11-15.)

(Check this link for more exiting promises from God during that time).

Now after the thousand years, when mankind is finally brought back to perfection – both mind and body (like in the Garden of Eden) they will then be offered everlasting life. But before that happens, Satan’s challenged must settled once and for all eternity.

Question is: will perfect mankind prove to be loyal to God if Satan launches his challenged his campaign of lies? Will mankind finally recognize that the only rightful ruler in the entire universe is Jehovah God? Each one must show his/her own true feeling towards God.

Sadly as the scriptures say – there will be an unnumbered people who will want to go back to the old ways (but in the minority). And once settled, those who sided with Satan will receive their final judgment and be destroyed forever and ever along with Satan and his demons (Rev 20:9,10).

Note: it’s possible that these rebels will come from the resurrected ones because the ones who survive Armageddon have already proven their loyalty).

Then after that everlasting life is granted to the ALL loyal ones for all eternity.

Once done with his task, Jesus himself will hand “over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.” “then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.-- (1 Corinthians 15:24, 28)

And then “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. I saw also the holy city, New Jerusa-lem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” Rev 21:1-3

I wonderful future indeed!

I could add more information but it might make this post longer – so hopefully this short ver-sion will do. If not please let me know.

Question to you: Do you think the prophecy of “Peace and Security” will be fulfilled in our time?
Why not?

Ty,
Edmc2

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by edmc^2

I like that you read what the scripture says and do not take it literally. Indeed all the prophecy in the bible is being fulfilled, although it is not as the church teaches it. I think when God says his people, we was not referring to a religion. He was referring to those that follow his way in seeking truth. At many times god is referred to as truth and love. This means to me understanding the truth, being able to see the truth, and being open to love others even while seeing the truth. Many people have so much hate for others they are blinded to the truth.

I agree with your statement here and I might add that the "truth will set you free" - from hatred and fear and take you to a path of understanding yourself and others.

Of note too is that other religious documents parallel the bible when interpreted metaphorically instead of literally. If we take gods name out of most religious text the stories are the same in many world religions. The message is nearly identical. To me this means there is only one god, and he spoke to all people of the world in a way they would understand. Each group twisted the words to serve their own purpose.

I recently read most of the Koran and found it was probably more accurate and straightforward than the bible. For instance in the bible in Mathews it speaks of the Harvest (eg rapture). In the Koran it speaks of this sorting as those of the right hand joining with others of the right hand to overcome those of the left hand. The right hand people are those working for truth and justice, the left hand those of deceit and injustice. It also references the sheep of this world and states that when the truth is revealed they will not be able to claim they were mislead by their adversaries. I took this as a direct correlation between the bibles judgment. In the Koran it said that when god came he came to increase faith amongst his believers for they were scorned and called crazy by those of the left hand. It also described what could readily be a alien disclosure event, in fact it refers to the revealing of god as a "grand event." The believers will become increased with faith, the non believers will shriek in terror. The believers faces would glow that finally they are believed.

You have me at a disadvantage I must admit because I'm not familiar with the Koran, so I have to ask you if it also contain prophecies regarding the future of mankind?

Case in point - the title of this thread. I'm curious does it also mention the cry for / of "peace and security"?

ty,
edmc2

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This prophesy is of interest to ATS members because the proclamation will indeed be a conspiracy, as it will be believed and celebrated by the general masses of the world, yet I know most ATS members will be intelligent enough to not buy into the lies.

The real question is how close are we to this? As long as the American army is busy trying to nation build in the Middle East I don't see it happening. However the political landscape can change quite rapidly, leading to a different foreign policy, this could lead to a proclaimed peace and it really would feel like it too, as America has been at war longer than WW2 now.

Since Jesus Christ reminded all Christians to "Keep on The Watch"( Mark 13:37) during the last days, it's important to be looking out for this.

I have often wondered if Obama will try to earn his Nobel Peace prize long after he won it.
edit on 9-10-2010 by Blue_Jay33 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sadly the majority of mankind are behaving exactly as fortold by Jesus:

Notice another prophecy that is tied to it:

“For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. For as they were in those days before the flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark; and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away, so the presence of the Son of man will be.” (Matthew 24:37-39)

People are just so busy and too occupied nowadays that they are not recognizing the events that are unfolding right in front of our eyes!

Just like in the days of Noah - people were so busy with their daily activities that they did not even give importance or didn't grasp the meaning of the door of the Ark closing.

That's why it's important to "Keep on the watch"!

But I still hope that some will take notice.

For the doubters, unbelievers and skeptics - is there any reason why this prophecy will not be fullfiled?

Is it a conspiracy?

edmc2

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

nophun,
not sure if you are still following this thread but going back to your question - need to know just one thing for now - do you know when the book of Deutronomy was written?

ty,
edmc2
edit on 11-10-2010 by edmc^2 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

edmc,

There is no doubt about it more watchmen that are not asleep should be barking out, to know and not is condemed. We should all read this verse. Eze 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Edmc that is why we can't be silent. To do so a fearful warning for sure. The "sword is coming" and we are His witnesses, Isa.43:10, not only that He is God and also to the unfolding warnings He gives.

Star and Flag to you.

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by edmc^2

edmc^2,

I just want to add that anyone not seeing what you have set out is relevant for the time, just look around and see if you can see any right answers to the dilema our country and the world is in. This break down isn't going to turn around, if any sees it is please get at it and let us all know as it is for sure none of the leadership in this world doesn't and if they did they wouldn't go about it as they dance to a different orchestra leader that wants to destroy. Most everyone is beginning to see there is something badly going wrong. The only righting of the situation will only come from above and not below. He, Who stated "I Am He", Yahshua is the right answer I submit to all. If there ever was a time for the Truth it is now. We must have it and we must have it on every point!

Truthiron

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Fulfilled prophecy
Jesus stated that the beginning of the end would be signaled by false mega teachers entering the church and distorting the majority of those attending, making them worship a false Jesus.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

I believe that is happening right this minute, and has probably been ongoing for a decade or more. I don't attend a "church" anymore, as the Jesus that is being fed to the masses in those places doen't even resemble the real thing. They have managed to creep in and make a mockery of what the "real Jesus" was. I don't see how anyone can still travel to some building and let another man tell them what to believe. It is incredible to me that so many are still so blinded by deception.
Maybe I have become too jaded and cynical? I find it more and more difficult to be understanding of those who will not seek the truth.
I do honestly feel that we are heading full steam ahead to that time you speak of, and everyone is still asleep! I hate to think what it will take to snatch them into awareness.

top topics

join