It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 3200 Institutes a National Human Identification System NHIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

There are so many vulnerable people, even people who 10-15 years ago were the back bone of this society, this country. you know whats weird, we talk about the US, and we seem egoistic in that sense but really what happens here also happens everywhere we have a western society rule. No country is safe or government , policy sane.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree, many countries blame the US for this financial fiasco. They were eager to buy our mortgage backed securities and everything else they wanted. It's the trickle down effect at work again. We are to globally connected not to cause a global collapse. It is creepy what the elite have created here. I still believe gravity will prevail.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Who in the f**k do these people think they are?
Try to chip me and I put the second amendment to use.

Vote them ALL out!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rokrep69

Those of you who say that you'll die before you get the chip, what about your children? Honest question, here.

I've given so much thought to the what-ifs, analyzed different worst-case-scenarios, to prepare (mentally) for TEOTWAWTI. Like, what would I do if put in the position of having to get my children chipped, or worse - separated from me.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Anyone skeptical better wake up. I'm on SSDI and I am being forced to pay for Medicaid coverage even though I have private health insurance through my wife. 10% of my income is being withheld to pay for services I don't even want!
The chip? Well, that is going to be inside your health care card - No card? No health care. If you refuse the chip you cannot see a doctor or even get a prescription filled. I'm screwed. I will be forced to take the card (and chip) just to stay alive.
I swore I never would take the chip but what can I do? To not take it is to abandon my wife and we are of the kind of closeness that I think if the other died we would just fade away. I guess old couples are just that way, it's hard to change a lifetime of being together. I hate to admit it but it brings tears to my eyes just contemplating it.
So this is how the National Security State triumphs in the end, making everyone get the chip, establishing a national DNA database, having absolute control over your money and bank accounts, controlling the health care you receive or don't, forcing "mental health services" on everyone (screening for "anti-social behaviors") and forcing whatever drugs they want you take upon you, allowing illegal aliens [/b to get free] services (and no chip!) and ultimately deciding when and how you are going to die.

This is nothing but a Fascist wet dream
Once enacted, freedom and liberty will become old words that nobody can remember what they meant.
This will be the death of America.

Bend over Lady Liberty and grit your teeth......"this might hurt a little bit"

I know the end is near when I find myself agreeing with everything Rush Limbaugh says.
Just put me down now, I don't want to see how this ends.

edit on 8-10-2010 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

edit on 8-10-2010 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I suspect what I experienced only last week is part of this, I took my daughter tot he doctor for an unexplained rash, we had to fill out an update on our records. No big deal there, but when it was all said and done, the secretary picked up a web cam that was sitting on top of her computer monitor and pointed it at my 14year old. When I asked what she was doing, she replied" taking a picture for identification reasons" , I pushed my daughter out of the line of sight, and said " if you want an identifying picture, take mine" . Which of course amounted to the secretary calling in the office manager, and a huge argument, in the end I won, but as they were taking my picture, they assumed I wouldnt notice that they tried to aim the camera at my daughter who was standing right beside me, luckily I pushed her out of the way AGAIN, and they only got me in the shot- I know because I made them show me the pic before they saved it. I then ushered her quickly out of the office with her back turned away from the camera so they wouldnt try it again.
The excuse was the pictures were to reduce medical fraud. This took place in Missouri. Even here in the show me state they are reaching thier nasty little tendrils into our lives-it sucks, and I dont put up with it at all.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

That is why you have to join your state approach and fights against national IDs, DNA data base and chips, 25 states are against this type of privacy intrusion on citizens, but if you don't join the fight you will lose.

States have the power with the 10th amendment to fight federal government even if they pass laws is call nullification.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

HR 3200 was not passed. It is dead. It was replaced by HR 3962 which doesn't contain the chip language. WSo everyone is bemoaning a dead issue.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They wont force it on people, people will demand it. It will be used for our safety from an external threat, just like the Patriot Act after 9/11, just like the body scanners after the underpants bomber - Problem Reaction Solution. They'll sell it to us with hollywood icons, athletes, and artist's chipping themselves and talking about it on today shows and MSM outlets going on about all the cool features you get with becoming a cyborg and having sweet augmented reality, you'll be just like an Iphone with downloadable apps anytime anywhere just plug in and go. People will love it and people will wonder how they ever lived without it and the Devil will laugh as the millions jack in one after another.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This will never pass because we have too many Christians in office who are watching out for the mark of the beast.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I'm certainly far from being violent in nature, but if there were to be forced implants (an extremely unlikely scenario in my humble opinion), well my second amendment, as well as my .223 remington would be right beside yours on the line.

In response to personal attachments, I'm not married nor do I have children. I love my family (immediate, extended, the entire human race), which is why there would be some guerilla warfare going on domestically if something like this were to be forced.

On a positive note, there has been talk of forced human implants for over two decades now. It has yet to come close to fruition, and it is my personal opinion and hope that it never will. I can certainly see certain companies beginning to require implants, however employment would be a personal decision. My only exception would be for the military, where I believe it has already been undertaken to a limited extent.

The United States Military, nor the law enforcement entities of The United States of America would uphold this law (opinion based on knowledge of functionality and personnel of both). I have heard that foreign military assistance would be brought in. No sir, little to no military Brass would EVER allow that to happen on a massive scale. We have all heard of PMC's and contractors being brought in for enforcement. Many cite the presence of Blackwater aka Xe contractors in and around the Gulf Coast during Katrina. Again, the scale and logistics are ridiculous. If PMC's are egotistical and maniacal enough to believe they could accomplish this, the more power to them. A 48 hour slaughter is all it would take before they would be forced to tuck tail and run.

All of this is highly speculative and I look forward to our continued chip-free existence.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Those of you who say that you'll die before you get the chip, what about your children? Honest question, here.

I've given so much thought to the what-ifs, analyzed different worst-case-scenarios, to prepare (mentally) for TEOTWAWTI. Like, what would I do if put in the position of having to get my children chipped, or worse - separated from me.

Well it depends on why they dont take the chip. If it is due to religious beliefs all children should be taken up by God prior to the chip. All left behind would get a second chance at salvation but it will be a horrific time. God leaves earth and Satan rules for 7 years. It will be hell on earth, many Christians will be persecuted during this time and far worse than Hitler at the wheel. We still wont take it. This is Satans mark and we know who we belong to.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You sound frustrated with this. I dont blame you. The chip may be in your medical card. It is already in our drivers license and credit cards. This chip is unique. It will be in your right hand or forehead. You will make a conscience choice to take it. It wont be slipped in by accident, especially in some vaccine. You will know when the time comes. You do have a choice.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

Isnt that camera a crazy thing? We have them here too. I was opposed at first, as well. My office went all electronic and most already are. All they need to go with it is the implanted ID chip to match the records. I suspect they will claim they need it to identify earthquake or airplane crash victims or other,, All BS it's for the One World Government only.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

My state already did pretend to fight the real ID drivers license but gave in. It will happen anyways. It's to big to stop. There is something supernatural behind the scenes.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by erumisato
Well, now we'll see who's all talk, and who's gonna walk the walk. I will not be chipped.

I love that! As much as I hope you are right I worry many will take it to recieve food, shelter, healthcare, etc. They have fine tuned the RFID chip implant to smaller than a grain of sand, almost. nano

Wow///we could all be chipped now and not even know it if thats the case

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

HR 3200 was not passed. It is dead. It was replaced by HR 3962 which doesn't contain the chip language. WSo everyone is bemoaning a dead issue.

Look at H.R. 3962 (Section 2571) which included some of the items in H.R. 3200 There's a lot of info there on RFID chip implants. Most didn’t read the stack before signing it. It is the same thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
They wont force it on people, people will demand it. It will be used for our safety from an external threat, just like the Patriot Act after 9/11, just like the body scanners after the underpants bomber - Problem Reaction Solution. They'll sell it to us with hollywood icons, athletes, and artist's chipping themselves and talking about it on today shows and MSM outlets going on about all the cool features you get with becoming a cyborg and having sweet augmented reality, you'll be just like an Iphone with downloadable apps anytime anywhere just plug in and go. People will love it and people will wonder how they ever lived without it and the Devil will laugh as the millions jack in one after another.

You are right most people will run in line to get this chip. It will be disguised as something wonderful. They may even upload 10 grand worth of credits for your participation. It will be deceptive but soon those will see they are forced to worship a false God who performs miracles in the skies. Even Atheists will follow. They may even put a cute tatoo on top.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

I found it funny about your .223 remington. Sorry. From my perspective being Christian we already look like gun slinging radicals. Many made us look this way unfairly and many have died as a result. I see you are simply being a Patriot.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Chipping the world populace has been on the table in many countries and as far as we know none have passed any law requiring you to accept the chip in order to achieve personal gain.

RFID chips at the moment are low frequency and local to only certain areas. Unless TPTB establish some kind of global network that tracks this chip (Say cell phone towers) they won't be able to know where you are.

There will be countless others (doctors, lawyers, police men/women, it people, busines owners, laborers, military personnel) that reject the chip therein establishing an unorganized secondary social structure. The key is to organize this and do everything you can to oppose the chip. Save those that have no choice or don't know any better.

Always frame things in a pros and cons to those you love and discuss the choice of chipping. The more people know the cons the more people will reject the idea. Speak out at your local Town halls, write your congressmen, talk to family and friends about it. You should instill these actions on every part of your being.

I'm not a religious person however I can only see bad things to come from this. Especially if it ever passes. I for one will be growing my own food, obtaining knowledge of homeopathic medicines, building weapons and organizing those who oppose the chip. My 9mm, .308, and 12 gauge are ALWAYS at the ready to stand in support of a free true democratic society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join