It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G. Edward Griffin talks about new CHEMTRAIL film, plus more evidental proof that CHEMTRAIL's are TO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I don't understand your point, in either of these recent posts. (Appears you have a "fan" though....a star-happy fan).

I had to Google the "Jay's Fluid" you wrote about.....did you mean Jeyes Fluid???

Are you wishing us to take you seriously? A massive plan to "spray" a household disinfectant on you??

Are your streets filthy?
Any dead cats laying about??

(I read in gardening blogs that Jeyes Fluid is toxic to cats. Maybe there's a pesky cat conundrum in your neighbourhood?)

(PS....could you please take note of my apostrophe use?? Thanks, would make your posts easier to read next time, without the superfluous punctuation).

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I don't understand your point, in either of these recent posts. (Appears you have a "fan" though....a star-happy fan).

I had to Google the "Jay's Fluid" you wrote about.....did you mean Jeyes Fluid???

Yes I meant Jeyes Fluid, and I didn't have the time to look that up for the spelling issue.

Are you wishing us to take you seriously? A massive plan to "spray" a household disinfectant on you??

Your choice, do as you please, I don't wish for anything. I wasn't implying it to be a mass attack, just very unusual smell, exactly like Jeyes fluid. It was hurting my lungs.

Are your streets filthy?
Any dead cats laying about??

No, I live in a clean neighbourhood and close community, we all have respect for eachother's properties around here and live in the countryside. So like I said before I wondered whether it was the farmer's spraying something.

(I read in gardening blogs that Jeyes Fluid is toxic to cats. Maybe there's a pesky cat conundrum in your neighbourhood?)

Well I didn't know that, my Father used to use it for the drains. And no we haven't used Jeyes fluid for many year's.

(PS....could you please take note of my apostrophe use?? Thanks, would make your posts easier to read next time, without the superfluous punctuation).

And as for the sarcasm, I tried very hard in schooling for English Grammar, it's rough around the edges, so I apologise for the bad punctuation.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Someone a while back asked for a statement by an engineer or someone else in the industry that there was no such thing as chemtrails. It was pointed out that you can go to an airport & photograph almost eery aspect of an airline operation - yo won't see any strange strucks, or odd structures.

But I would refer you to this: contrailscience.com...

It is of course an article on a debunking site, but it pretty much says what I would say if I was erudite enough and worked for Boeing!

I do not work for Boeing....but I have worked on Boeings. And Fokkers, Fairchilds (that should give a hint as to my vintage!) and DHC's and BAE's.

I currently work for a national regulatory agency - the equivalent of the FAA but not American. I have worked for the national airline in my country, for a large private airline (large in local terms at least), and for a maintenance facility. I was an aircraft Mechanic for many years, and then worked in Maintenance Planning and Quality Assurance after giving up spanners (which I sometimes half-jokingly say was the best thing I ever did for aviation safety!).

I have never seen anything that might be used for illicit spraying.

As far as I am concerned the required equipment on aircraft, the required infrastructure to support it, the required modifications and manitenance information simply does not exist. I have seen no evidence of it, I have never encountered it, and when I talk to other inspectors and otehr staff here (pretty much all ex industry, and from around the world not just local) they are...um......amused is perhaps the most polite term I can use...to think that anyone could possibly think that it does exist.

The so called evidence is nothing - speculation, illogic, fear mongering. Descriptions of sickness on "heavy spray days" can only be seen as Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacies - I am sorry for your illness, whatever causes it, but you have no evidence at all that it is a result of anything sprayed at 30,000 feet!

It is very frustrating not being able to prove that something does not exist when faced with the same old recurring falsehoods!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Watch from 13:10

Tectonic Nuclear Warfare in Japan (1/5) Scientist Leuren Moret & Alfred Webre

LINK: www.youtube.com...

COOPRADIO.ORG - HAARPing the Americas: Exploiting Global Tectonic Mineral Belts

LINK: www.peaceinspace.org...

HAARP + CHEMTRAILS = MIND CONTROL By Leuren Moret

Mysterious Bird & Fish Die Off Updated Counts for Jan 15th, 2011.
edit on 22-4-2011 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I'm taking transcripts on the big one, part two about Japan, and am around 50 minutes, with an hour roughly to go. A couple days.

Its the most important info we can know and need to get it out to eveyrone.

I see grass roots uprisings and movements, and the bloodlines getting citizens arrests.

Its going to be a big job getting it out.

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2/2- Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

This is the most important info I've ever seen. This is it.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hey be very very careful. Its all a trap. The info is excellent, and I'm taking that transcript. This contains truth.
But.....its also organized by the controllers on purpose, done in a way to make us realize it, they want us to see it.

Ask yourself why she is allowed to be the terrific whistle blower she is? I can see the elfin in her as I discussed with you. She is doing what she is supposed to do, this info is to go out. People are to pay attention.

But........there is an agenda here as well.

Avatar comes to mind. I also fully support indigenous building and methods. However, modern medicine is what prevents terrible tragedies in child birth and antibiotics are essential. So what did they do, overuse, by putting it in our meats and everything they could to do away with this.

Destroy our health, and then blame it on the technology.

They are attempting to bring in (after great disasters and depopulation) a new golden age, King Arthur Camelot, where all the people are dumbed down serfs, who demonize progression.

All the while, if you only knew the technology. I think you do. But most don't. They can neutralize all poisons and radiation, clean up this world within a year or less, months maybe. Heal most diseases. Progression. Clean technology. Houses, could be solid state holograms, printed out, or ecohones, recycled like earthship, take your pick. Things beyond our imagination. Transportation, teleportation, things beyond.

But they don't want us to think like this. They want us to willingly live in huts without bathrooms, and medicines.

Leuren Moret - Google And The Push To Control Your DNA

The way they run things doesnt make the technology wrong or less collective or spiritual. It just means wolves are running the show. Before the internet, wolves were running the show. 100 years ago, wolves were running the show. 1000 years ago, wolves were running the show.

She talks about face to face. They've done advanced studies and mapped human personalities and minds. Introverts, often treated as if they have medical conditions, are actually the master planners, the very thoughtful ones. Their typical brain map is different and uses different chemicals than extroverts. The ones associated with memory, connecting dots, recall, and problem solving. They get overwhelmed in social situations.

I've seen a huge number of INFP's and INFJ's and many other unsual personality types online in all the studies down.

We wouldn't be Face to Face. The internet is changing perceptions around the world and allowing input, to many many people. I'm an INFP, this is a very spiritual positive activity.

when wolves run somehting, get rid of the wolves, but don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

HAARP/Chemtrails are related as is the nuclear. The HAARP is their ultimate weapon. The others both ionize the atmosphere and make it conducive to their HAARP. And they really want that to work, they're contributing to the disasters coming and trying to amp up anything cosmic or cme wise. NWO on their agenda, their eugenics. And to further their goals.

In short, NWO means the next era after cataclysms, the 5th or 6th age of the Mayans, and they want to ensure we are greatly diminished, low tech, and even demonize tech. We regress while they sail ahead as gods.

And, we take another huge hit on IQ. The nevada testing took 12 % hits on the childrens SAT scores, from 1945 to 1963.

The previous century saw gains of 10 IQ points every decade as living conditions improved for people.

They are so completely jealous and spiteful and in this war against Light & Love, and trying to undo it all with their poisons.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

what they are doing with the chemtrailing is building a plasma barrier

I mentioned this on other sites and the resons for it.

i completed an indepth study and put it on utube, i have had interest from a university and other alt media..
now i am not a video expert but these animals are dying for a reason and we need to help these also.

first video

youtu.be...

second video
youtu.be...

they are not that long 1st one is 7 minutes.
i have worked for some of these people and i know how evil they think.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Remember that scientists can be crazy too. Just because someone is a scientist and says something exists doesn't mean it does.

As for Chemtrails there is no point trying to point the science of chemtrail vs contrail. Firstly, what's the objective? I've heard of numerous explanations, so many that it just shows that no-one knows, and it's all guesswork to fit into their own brand of "they are out to get me". Yes, "they" probably really are out to get you, but don't you think they have more targeted ways? I've heard that chemtrails are there to improve radar (okay, if so, why, and why are they harmful?). I've heard that it's spraying to make everyone sick so the drug companies can make more money. How many perfectly healthy people do you know who have lived to old age under "chemtrails"?

Secondly, think of the logistics. How many planes it would take to chemtrail all the areas that are reporting chemtrails. You couldn't hide that many planes, Air Traffic Controllers would notive all the empty jumbo jets flying around.

I live in Japan, and I see persistant contrails all the time. And always along the flight path to the airport in Kagoshima. They don't cover the whole sky. If you lived the US you'd have more flight corridors as it's a bigger country with more airports.

There's a lot of real conspiracy out there but this one is just too unbelievable. No end-game and logistically impossible.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by GoldenFleece

It's pages from a book published in 1972.
Of course, it's no surprise you call fake on the pictures. It wouldn't matter what I posted, would it?
Last time I checked WWII was before 1998. Oh, right...particulates. Again, why do those particulates only appear at high altitudes?

But you can buy the book. You'll have to pick it up used but but you won't, will you? Why take an opportunity to learn something when it's so much easy to claim bull?
Amazon
edit on 10/8/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I have often thought you are a generally clever, if somewhat aloof member phage...but i have also thought, and commented several times over the years, that i find while you generally post factual information there nearly always seems to be an almost critical flaw in your reasoning of this topic.

An apparent lack of foresight is generally in evidence too, imo.

You (and others who often latch onto your logic) apparently fail to consider one *startlingly simple* concept. Namely that *both* positions are equally correct.

While you strive to provide an intellectually and factually logical argument to validate your position that 'Chemtrails' are simply misidentified or misunderstood so called 'persistent contrails', and use this position as the basis for refuting the validity or existence of 'Chemtrails' or 'chemical spraying by aircraft', you do not consider the very real and absolutely logical possibility that both types of 'trail' exist and that both are in evidence across our skies in varying frequency.

Persistent contrails are a *real* and normal phenomena and clandestine Chemical spraying operations over populated regions are equally *real*, but are a deliberate phenomena for clandestine purposes.

Why is this proposition so 'alien' and the debate so polarised between either / or?

In any case, this scenario is what i happen to believe is happening. Chemtrails *are* a real phenomena (for whatever reason) as too are persistent contrails, which also make for a handy chemtrail denial tool.

No offence meant to you phage and i hope you don't think of this post as negative criticism of you personally. I'm challenging you to expand your perceptions slightly, employ a little lateral thinking, and perhaps these sorts of unproductive 'circular' arguments can be avoided entirely. Unless circular arguments are desirable of course.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Hi i was just wandering at your avatar

why would you want justice for ptb shill?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by borusch1
reply to post by spikey

Hi i was just wandering at your avatar

why would you want justice for ptb shill?

Off topic mate.

This thread is about Chemtrails, not your views on Assange.

You're quite new here, so i'd suggest you post your point of view in a dedicated forum or thread.

If you'd like to debate my post in this thread, i'd be happy to talk about it with you.

Cheers.
edit on 25/4/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by borusch1

I would like to thank you for your comment and link's to the video's provided by you on your behalf. Thankyou for contributing your ideas/opinions to this thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Originally posted by MyStrawMan
Firm believer of the chemtrails, looks like a good vid. too bad th epublic does not wake up to the crap that is going on.

I have faith, they will

Maybe they will wake up. Maybe not.

The French woke up a few hundred years ago and "took care" of the extremist parasites that were running their country. We could learn a lot from history.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Chemtrails chemtrails chemtrails people say...Only contrails exist above our heads...it is ridiculously to believe that chemtrails are everywhere and sprayed hundreds if not thousandths of miles above...it's fear-mongerig...theres no chemtrails being sprayed...all it ever was was evident it is contrails...

Number one rule 1) Who Do You Listen To??

Anybody can post related articles from websites as I demonstrated here...people come online(believers because that is what it is, ladies & gentlemen BELIEFS)...Anybody can make up a story...anybody can write a blog...you don't have to be super-intellectual to know that it is simply possible to say anything online and grab attention of others...theres those who are willing to accept change....there are those who are willing to believe any-old-hogwash to feel accept...is this what it is about, "acceptance"...you always have two-sides...your skeptics and your believers...I'm neither because I know what it's really about and it's too important to discuss with any of the likes here on ATS.

Keep believing in your conspiracies and watch as the snakes re-appear from their dark holes and bite onto the bate.

Thankyou for your time

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join