It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swooning supporters fainting for Obama fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Call it the Barack Obama traveling salvation show – campaign rallies and speeches that seem like the secular counterpart of tent-meeting revivals and evangelistic sermons common in the U.S. a century ago.

And, in apparent similarity to the religious enthusiasm of that bygone era, some of those coming to hear the Democrat presidential candidate "preach" his message are fainting as he speaks.

A video compilation by Breitbart.TV shows Obama on several occasions breaking off his speeches to address someone who has collapsed, usually close to the stage, and to call for medical personnel while he offers bottled water to the overcome supporter.

The similarity between the events and the emotive opportunity it offers the candidate has some on the web questioning whether the campaign is employing shills or whether the phenomenon is evidence of fanaticism and cause for concern.

Link

Just thought I'd post this after hearing about it on my local radio station. I've seen people faint after standing for too long and realize it's a pretty common thing. Was hoping for others to weigh in.

The radio host watched a number of the videos where these people faint, and noted it was always at around the same time in the speech, and the president never seemed very alarmed.

Link

Probably nothing.

edit on 7-10-2010 by abrowning because: myob

edit on Sat Oct 9 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by abrowning

my take is a plant in the audience all politcians have plants the goal is to make it seem he is caring and human

and to show his compassion for his fellow slaves er i meant sheep oops i meant citizens......

i wouldnt take too much stock in this....

after all those same evangilists did the same things to make them appear as something they are not.

my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He is a godlike rock star president... My personal all time favorite Obama fan...

edit on 7-10-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

didnt i just hear mcdonalds some of its employess somewhere in the neighborhood of 35,000 just lost their healthcare ??????

way to goooooooooooooooo mr obama thats change he can beleive in

edit on 7-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It really wouldn't surprise me if there were fainting plants in the audience. It can certainly see how it would sway some opinions to have a 'caring' leader stop in the middle of his speech and offer to help someone. Could just be his 'rockstar' appeal to some, or standing for hours. I think I remember reading that if you lock your knees it cuts blood flow or something.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abrowning

man watch this video and listen to the lyrics and tell me if thats not whats going on today about mr obama

this is the second and last time i will post this video

but this video was made years ago........beware it may not be as your musical like but anyways just listen.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Similar to what Wal Mart and other major corporations are planning to do... Healthcare reform laws are going to cost them billions more, and what costs can't be passed on to consumers will be made up for in lost jobs.

The bottom line is always the top priority.. and it is going to cost them big time!

Obama's change is going to be very expensive.

Where are all of the swooning/fainting ATS Obama fans today?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

dunno think they all fainted from the presence of their messiah

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Damnt. Will watch tomorrow when I get home. Freaking clearwire is awful.

Thank you though.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Maybe update this thread? Apparently, a bunch of people got sick at this rally.

from Citizens For Legitimate Government

www.legitgov.org...

"Three dozen fall ill at Obama rally in Md. 07 Oct 2010 About three dozen people have been treated for illness during a rally featuring President Obama at Bowie State University. Prince George's County Fire and EMS spokesman Mark Brady tells WTOP numerous ambulances have been sent to the rally after people started fainting and became dizzy. Two people have been taken to the hospital so far, Brady says... Officials have set up a triage area inside the gymnasium at Bowie State."

Told Y'All he makes me sick.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Thanks for the update. Hadn't seen that yet.

Also, sorry for the copy-paste in the OP, not able to edit now mods if it's too long please help.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
:::faints:::

Sorry, my brother just walked by me as he was farting. Wooooey.

I really believe that these morons are fainting, because people make him out to be Celebrity Or God-Like in some way. Not really as a serious politician who makes the right choices and does what is in the best interest of the country. Obama is like Michael Jackson, only MJ had talent.

new topics

top topics

join