It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in china

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I know this is probably posted somewhere on here but i havent been able to find it and i would like to get everyones input about this. is this a military testing aircraft? or is it a real UFO. Citizens of China know more than we do about aliens and UFO's cuz our government and military os dumn and wont tell us american citizens anything about whats going on the world because all they wanna do is be secret and act like little kids and keep things from us.

I have only posted a picture of the craft because i cannot post the video. for some reason it keeps telling me the link is misread and missing an important part of the embed code. if someone could please explain how to upload videos directly in the post so you dont need to click on a link and so u can watch them right on the thread page that would be very helpful. thanks

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e73cca9ff57d.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 7-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: idk why

edit on 7-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnie_walker

I'm sorry Johnnie but your link is wrong, please try again and post a direct link
and more information, thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

sorry about that. thanks for letting me know. i am giving you the correct link now and it will be posted in a few seconds

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread HERE

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join