It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would YOU Help?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
imagine that some poor soul is actually be chased by some sort of alien and government force and they log on here because they assume this is EXACTLY the site to find help. would you? or would you pick holes in their messages? would you merely mock? or,would you help? would you find them and help?

one day...it might be YOU...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Sorry bro. Noone on here will help you. All that will happen is you will be called a loony and you will have your thread and posts riped to shreds. You will be mocked for about an hour intil your thread falls off the bottom never to be seen again. Sorry

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Good message. short, concise, and to the point.

S&F ewokdisco,
ET

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I have to agree with Mess, there have been so many people that cry wolf in here, noone will believe it if the real thing DID happen

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I FIRMLY believe this is THE ultimate site question. i am not sure if i could.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I doubt if you're being chased by aliens/goverment agents, you have time to create an account, tell the story in a half believeable way, and wait for someone to come along and help BEFORE either two of the assiliants get hold of you... If it was me, I'd go to someone I knew could help...

... Just Sayin'

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
In reality what could i do to help over the Internet,what kind of help could i give against a superior intelligance and a goverment who has more manpower and resources than i could ever imagine

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Why, I'm sure some sort of arrangement could be made. . .say form info and some technology. . .why not?
I could always use some sort of activity to stimulate the mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I would be concerned and try and do something,

Yes, I would try and help,

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I would try to understand and if I can help then I would.
Nosa fi ka ta nim kuzata
but it does feel like another reaching thread, oh well cannot wait till x can reach and touch back SHOULD PRAY FOR EVIL DEEDS NOW, ARE NEAR

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure anyone on this board would have the power to help someone that was being chased by an alien, or the government for that matter.

If someone asked for some specific type of help that was actually achievable then I would do my best to help but theres a pretty small limit on the amount you can actually do for someone over the net unless he desperately needed his passport photo shopped.or something

I also couldn't do much if someone posted a message saying "Help I'm being eaten by a Tiger" or "Help I've lost my keys"

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
EMPATHY OUTWEIGHS FEAR, EVIL ALWAYS LOST TRUST THIS EVIL PUT UP GOOD FIGHT AND ALWAYS LOST LOL, BECAUSE APROACHER POSSESS BRIGHTER EVIL FOR THE EVIL 1Z to experience. EVIL SEEK LIFE ALWAYS AND ALWAYS KILL AND POSSESS superfear of death and yet distribute death to many w-o karma in mind. a fearfull evil never win against pure evil............. synthetic in nature fearfull evil (natural pure evil) MAKE GOOD, BALANCE

TRANSMITTED

edit on 10/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

huh?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

NOSA FIN ext. univ.

edit on 10/7/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
imagine that some poor soul is actually be chased by some sort of alien and government force and they log on here because they assume this is EXACTLY the site to find help. would you? or would you pick holes in their messages? would you merely mock? or,would you help? would you find them and help?

If they were local to me I'd meet with them to hear their story. Then if I believed them to be sincere I'd help them any way that I could. Though I don't know how much help I'd be.

Rev

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Years and years ago this actually happened to myself and a small group of friends when we lived in a truly remote place - We were asked to shelter a certain person from an unknown (to us) human threat. He was a writer - He was genuinely in fear of his life. He stayed one day/night then went on his way - where he went I do not know - He was really scared and gave us no information at all.
I also once met Serpico who also was hiding in fear of his life and indeed he had guns hidden everywhere.
Yes I would help another who was being persued by negative forces

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi,

My name is Mr. Robert Dutu, as we speak my life is in grave danger and you are only ones who can help me. I am being harassed by a being of extraterrestrial origin which likes to be referred as Betty. Please, this is of utmost urgency - my life depends on your decisions from this point on. I have been in contact with ET beings of light but they are unable to contact me any more unless you help me - should you help me survive, I promise you fortunes and pleasures that you cannot even conceive thanks to our beloved ET beings of light. We need to meet ASAP, I only need one person - do not U2U me, reply in this thread.

Thank you!

PS. This is totally NOT an advanced fee fraud.

-------

Ok, see - that's why you should not help total strangers on internet forums
. If someone wants you to dial 911 thats OK, but if someone is being chased by ETs then as a mature rational-thinking adult you should smell BS by then
. As a final disclaimer: above message is only an example of how people are actually being deceived through email and IM on regular basis.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8877bc812d3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Interesting question, what would you do OP?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I help just about everyone who asks for my help, within reason. And I've have to say that, legally speaking, anyone being chased by the government would not get my help. There are stiff penalties for aiding and abetting fugitives.

As for anyone who logs onto ATS, starts a thread, and then sticks around to reply to it... Well they obviously aren't in as much danger as they perceive or portray themselves to be. Should I find myself in imminent danger the last thing I would do is log onto a computer and provide TPTB a way to trace my location.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I let a complete stranger, (complete with kids) stay over in my house one night because they were "being chased by aliens". So yes, I would help. But they'd have to be convincing. Not sure how that would work on an internet forum.

The folk I helped were sincere. In the morning we were all in the living room, kids watching TV, adults drinking tea, and my electricity went off at the mains. Lost a lot of light bulbs that week too. Strange, but true.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join