It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Dead in Gasoline Tanker Horror Smash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Iran gas truck crash.

More sabotage in Iran? Train crash in May, now this, make me wonder if special op's are working in Iran

john

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This Link Goes to the Iran News.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

That is pretty horrific and looks planned to me.

The link above goes to a Internet Warning

[edit on 25-6-2004 by DJSpellBound]

[edit on 25-6-2004 by DJSpellBound]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Iran gas truck crash.

More sabotage in Iran? Train crash in May, now this, make me wonder if special op's are working in Iran

john

I think you are mistake about the train wreck, that was in NK right after Kimmy went through the station while coming back from an unofficial meeting with Chinese officials.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is the train crash I was speaking of.

John

Thursday, 19 February , 2004 18:22:00

In Iran, around 300 people are now believed dead and hundreds more injured after the crash and explosion of a train in the country's north-east.

The freight train, loaded with a volatile combination of sulphur, petrol and fertiliser, was at a station near the city of Masshad when it began moving. It gained speed until it derailed.

www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
People, People, let�s not forget that North Korea and Iran are Third world countries. This means that their basic safety systems are primitive, at best.

We have our own share of horrific disasters here caused by our own home grown idiots. Fortunately, we have learned over the years to build in safety systems that mitigate the extent of our disasters.

There are just as many idiots per capita in Iraq and NK as in other countries, unfortunately, since the infrastructure in these countries is more primitive, when their idiots f-up, they tend to take out more lives.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Covered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Feel free to add your thoughts to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join