It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abductee Puerto Rico (video and pics)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
i'd like to know what their facial characteristics were like, nationality wise. What kind of accents also....

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

Originally posted by Aliensun

His story could be true, but it has been fairly well agreed upon here at ATS that the photo is a fake. The circumstances of that good of an image of both a UFO and a jet within the same frame both at a close distance is considered near impossible.

Hilarious,
the skeptics, time and time again, comment on "If only we had a clear picture of a ufo", or "Why are all ufo pictures blury or grainy?" and here we have some remarkable ufo photos with air force fighter jets in the frame, that seem difficult to duplicate under 1980's circumstances and technology capabilities. And alas, still the cry of fowl or should I say fake.

Under the circumstances of his story, that being there were three jets present and circling one after another in a swarming formation, it seems perfectly plausible that he would have the opportunity to snap some pics of the circling jets.
edit on 7-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

Hilarious back at ya! You are jumping to an unfounded conclusion if you are labeling me as a through and through skeptic. I'm an abductee from way back in 1964. It is a good guess that I've believed in UFOs about three of your life spans or more. Obviously, you lack common sense in analyzing questionable material simply because you are a believer. Being a self-blinded believer is not good enough, an open mind must prevail even there.

Besides, it maks no difference in the big scheme of things if his story or picture is fake or not. Every little bit of info, legitimate or false, gets into the minds of those that comes across it and helps set the stage. Look at it like this: The big question becomes If not now, then when? Even the skeptics wins because while their frame of reference is entirely wrong, they have already understood the parameters of the general situation. Most of them are just fooling themselves with denial anyway.

Regardless, questionable material needs to be pointed out. Adhere to the ATS motto: Deny Ignorance

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

His story could be true, but it has been fairly well agreed upon here at ATS that the photo is a fake. The circumstances of that good of an image of both a UFO and a jet within the same frame both at a close distance is considered near impossible.

Hilarious,
the skeptics, time and time again, comment on "If only we had a clear picture of a ufo", or "Why are all ufo pictures blury or grainy?" and here we have some remarkable ufo photos with air force fighter jets in the frame, that seem difficult to duplicate under 1980's circumstances and technology capabilities. And alas, still the cry of fowl or should I say fake.

Under the circumstances of his story, that being there were three jets present and circling one after another in a swarming formation, it seems perfectly plausible that he would have the opportunity to snap some pics of the circling jets.
edit on 7-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

Hilarious back at ya! You are jumping to an unfounded conclusion if you are labeling me as a through and through skeptic. I'm an abductee from way back in 1964. It is a good guess that I've believed in UFOs about three of your life spans or more. Obviously, you lack common sense in analyzing questionable material simply because you are a believer. Being a self-blinded believer is not good enough, an open mind must prevail even there.

Besides, it maks no difference in the big scheme of things if his story or picture is fake or not. Every little bit of info, legitimate or false, gets into the minds of those that comes across it and helps set the stage. Look at it like this: The big question becomes If not now, then when? Even the skeptics wins because while their frame of reference is entirely wrong, they have already understood the parameters of the general situation. Most of them are just fooling themselves with denial anyway.

Regardless, questionable material needs to be pointed out. Adhere to the ATS motto: Deny Ignorance

No disrespect intended. My comment of skeptics was more general then personal.
However, just because ATS says photos are fake this means nothing. I spent enough time here to know that many people make their minds up long before they ever read or do the necessary research to form an opinion. There are many good photos that get stamped fake when in fact they are not. Near impossible is not impossible.
And three of my lifetimes would make you nearing 150 years old. Wow

What I lack in common sense you seem to make up for in poor assumptions and decorum.

edit on 9-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well call me a full blown skeptic,
and for crying out loud this story just reeks of it being just a story.
If you believe this story than good for you, for me I got to laugh.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Pretty confident this is one of the real ones.
It's ok, don't be scared.... we will hold you.. lol

I think the plane is an F-14 Tomcat.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
All I'll say is that ufo looks A LOT like the one I saw during daylight this summer.. size and everything.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I really wish we knew the camera used to take the photographs. I understand that believing the pictures to be too clear is under fire from individuals, but in my opinion a camera of that era (I own one from about 1985) would not capture a fast moving jet in such clarity.

I also have trouble following the logic of the story it's self. He was driving (or walking, was not clear) and was approached by humanoids. They gathered him, and others, and said "Look, here is the place we live. Check out our awesome houses! By the way, this is going to happen to you very soon! Sucks to be you, lol"

Then they just let him go and leave.

On the other hand, he could be telling the truth. I too see no behavior that can usually be associated with somebody lying.

If it were the case, then perhaps the cataclysm has already been adverted? And if true, surely an advanced alien race could alter the course of an asteroid. Does it show they are simply unwilling to? And if they aren't, why bother even coming to tell us in the first place?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indoc
I really wish we knew the camera used to take the photographs. I understand that believing the pictures to be too clear is under fire from individuals, but in my opinion a camera of that era (I own one from about 1985) would not capture a fast moving jet in such clarity.

I also have trouble following the logic of the story it's self. He was driving (or walking, was not clear) and was approached by humanoids. They gathered him, and others, and said "Look, here is the place we live. Check out our awesome houses! By the way, this is going to happen to you very soon! Sucks to be you, lol"

Then they just let him go and leave.

On the other hand, he could be telling the truth. I too see no behavior that can usually be associated with somebody lying.

If it were the case, then perhaps the cataclysm has already been adverted? And if true, surely an advanced alien race could alter the course of an asteroid. Does it show they are simply unwilling to? And if they aren't, why bother even coming to tell us in the first place?

The camera that he used was a 110 Instamatic Camera and I believe he said he was driving when he had to stop due to fog in the road.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
according to the video he spoke to an alien who looked like a human dressed in black, but how come an alien can speak fluent English?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Very interesting hes talking about the NWO, but whats more interesting is that hes talking about the ancient sumerian 'annunaki' who supposedly the ones who created us to work on this earth for them using genetic manipulation, all this before the internet and that information become more open, long before ancient alien theorys etc. Very interesting indeed i beleive this is one of the rare real ones.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinster
Very interesting hes talking about the NWO, but whats more interesting is that hes talking about the ancient sumerian 'annunaki' who supposedly the ones who created us to work on this earth for them using genetic manipulation, all this before the internet and that information become more open, long before ancient alien theorys etc. Very interesting indeed i beleive this is one of the rare real ones.

I'm following your logic. Although the internet popularized the Annunaki more recently, a man named Sitchin first published his book about them in 1976. I do not know how big the fan base was after it's release and I'm also not particularly sure how many books about the Annunaki were published by himself or others before or after it's release. To UFO enthusiasts of the time, his works could have been well known. I leave it to somebody else to find out how popular the works were pre-internet times. I'm not too amazing with the googles.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
WOW! This is an awesome thread. Alot of my friends from P.R. have seen ufo's and it has always been a ufo hotspot so whose to say these arent real? He does seem very genuine and I felt like he was being truthful...looking more into this case. Cant wait to have my 20 replies so I can post up my own ufo pics...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join