It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What About "IFO's" Since So Many Have Been Filmed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be better to term them "Identified Flying Objects" as they have been sighted, photographed, filmed, and otherwise described, which makes them technically "Identified" as either black, red, round saucer shaped, triangle shaped, and the like...

Although unknown in origin, or who could be at the controls, they are more or less "Identified" once viewed, observed, and made known to the public. It would be absolutely correct to refer to them as "UFO's" if only seen on radar, or heard without being visually "Identified", so I feel a new term should be utilized from now on...

Most importantly however, let's capture one for gods sakes, after all this time, we have yet to simply bring one down, although it's been widely believed this may have happened, no proof, beyond a shadow of a doubt, has been shown. Lets shoot one of the buggers down, and bring these unknown pilots to explain there hijinks over the years, it's high time they answered for bothering us all this time....

Just my two cents, on this laughable farce, that has taken up so much film, and valuable time, over the last 50 years or so...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just because their shape or color is identified you no longer want to call them unidentified? They are still unidentified in many ways although some of their features are identifiable. I think the term UFO is just fine and accurate in the greater scope of things.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
what's the point of this thread? to change the common name for those "objects"? This thread is useless

new topics

join