It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manly Hall and Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
When it comes to Western Esoterica and Freemasonry how does Many P. Hall rate on the subject matter? I have his book "Secret Teachings of All Ages" and it seems pretty solid with lots of interesting information? I'm not a mason. What do you masons think of his work? For the most part.

I also read his book Secret Destiny of America which I thought made some pretty bold statements without any real evidence to back it up.

What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have also read The Secret Teachings of All Ages. I see it more as a history of Ancient Religions and yes, I enjoyed it and learned some things that I didn't know before. I'm not a mason either.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thanks. By the way, that's a bad-ass quote you have by Galileo

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm reading "Secret Teachings" -- what a big book!

Anyway, Manly P. Hall wrote a lot of stuff that doesn't have to do with Freemasonry per se, and some of the things he did write about Freemasonry were written long before he himself became a Mason. Look at the date of the book, and do some research on his life, and I think you'll find it enlightening.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by miltie

What do you guys think?

"Secret Teachings" is mostly a combination lore and Hall's own imagination, but it has some really great art work by Bro. Knapp.

Fiat Lvx.

top topics

join