It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane stopped, searched at Philadelphia Int'l Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Plane stopped, searched at Philadelphia Int'l Airport

abclocal.go.com

PHILADELPHIA INT'L AIRPORT - October 7, 2010 (WPVI) -- Authorities have stopped a plane that was set to take off for Bermuda from the Philadelphia International Airport.
Police tell Action News that, at 10:56 a.m., two US Airways employees were loading Flight 1070 to Bermuda.

A third man helped the two employees and, police say, he was in a US Airways uniform without identification.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Currently ongoing.

Here is the live feed:

cbs4.com...

From the witnesses:

"We're in the airport now. They took us off," she told The Associated Press by cell phone. "They told us there was a TSA security breach and we've had to leave everything on the plane and get off. They're re-screening everything on the plane."

abclocal.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Another link: cbs4.com...
edit on 7-10-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Dang look at all of the Feds out there in the live feed! Definitely a serious threat! Is that van DHS/TSA Bomb detection?

-Kdial1
edit on 7-10-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
live feed is now offline, they may have found something because of this being offline.

I am assuming this because it is a risk having a live feed if in fact there is something in the luggage the terrorist would know when to detonate. That is if in fact there is an explosive there, could have been a drug smuggler as well.

We shall find out soon.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is why I want to get my husband a police scanner for Christmas. We live fairly close to that airport and I could get one that listens in on the airport as well as the rest of what is going on. I still hear planes landing over the house, so I guess the airport isn't shut down at this time ...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Oh for the love of gawd! What is going on with airlines lately??? Why don't they just hermetically seal everyone up, toss them a few peanuts then let them all out at the end of their VERY EXPENSIVE flight?

I remember when flying was fun and exciting. Now? Who the hell wants to be x-rayed by a bunch of government employees (who are as cold and unemotional as Buckingham Palace guards) and you're afraid to crack a smile? Who needs it!?
I think this is an attempt to keep everyone in one place and not encourage travel anymore.

Bring on the time-travel machine!!

top topics

join