It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OFFICIAL FALSE PROPHETS REGISTER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have sat back, and watched these 'predictions' come and go, and without consequence...

NO MORE.

I am starting a register, for all users and predictions that have come and passed, with no explanation..
I am sick of seeing "Hi I'm New And The Aliens Told Me I am The Fifth Horseman! Conquest, War, Famine & Death shall come, and in their wake, I shall arise.............and Troll"

"The Rules"

If you are confident enough, with every inch of your being you believe this....submit your prediction, but should it come to pass, it will be in this thread, and you will be forever...a 'Fifth Horseman"

I would also like to see recent predictions that have come and gone....preferably after that goodchild fiasco..
edit on 7-10-2010 by Ethyrial Symphony because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

I predict this thread will not last long

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Meh, Was worth a shot, I've just had it with, "I know the future...ask me anything, oprah winfrey taught me how"

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
By the way, she is coming to Australia, if by any chance your American.....can you kinda fix that

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I predict that this thread will fall off the bottom and never be seen again.

O WTH...... 3 days further, a snow white owl will reveal the truth, of sorrows the bird will sing, war is upon our neighbors, war is upon us, people will burn in the streets. 4, 5, 12, 73. These are your lucky pick 4 numbers for 10-15-2010. thank you for watching.

MOTF!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
honestly guys, thanks for the replies, but I was aware it was gonna drop like hell, but hey figured it was worth a shot, these days so much bull# fills the main screen. But as brief as this was, its been fun..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethyrial Symphony
I have sat back, and watched these 'predictions' come and go, and without consequence...

NO MORE.

I am starting a register, for all users and predictions that have come and passed, with no explanation..
I am sick of seeing "Hi I'm New And The Aliens Told Me I am The Fifth Horseman! Conquest, War, Famine & Death shall come, and in their wake, I shall arise.............and Troll"

"The Rules"

If you are confident enough, with every inch of your being you believe this....submit your prediction, but should it come to pass, it will be in this thread, and you will be forever...a 'Fifth Horseman"

I would also like to see recent predictions that have come and gone....preferably after that goodchild fiasco..

You are also not the first to suggest this.

edit on 7-10-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
lol a shame really, if only I had named the thread "Oprah using flight to bring 300 reptilians to Australia to repopulate the Australian government to Influence Obama"

.........ahh well too late now.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay, so long as the expectations are very low in their predictions coming true, I don't mind throwing out my educated guess.

Gold will reach 1400 by the end of October
Iran will arrest multiple CIA agents in the middle of October.
10:10:10 will be a massive climate change disaster
UFO theories will expand exponentially but with little real evidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Okay, so long as the expectations are very low in their predictions coming true, I don't mind throwing out my educated guess.

Gold will reach 1400 by the end of October
Iran will arrest multiple CIA agents in the middle of October.
10:10:10 will be a massive climate change disaster
UFO theories will expand exponentially but with little real evidence.

Wow, a prediction in the OFFICIAL FALSE PROPHETS REGISTER thread.......ballsy.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethyrial Symphony
NO MORE.
I am sick of seeing "Hi I'm New And The Aliens Told Me I am The Fifth Horseman! Conquest, War, Famine & Death shall come, and in their wake, I shall arise.............and Troll

Wow! I can't believe Someone actually posted this. And you are not even claiming to be a Christian.

I have read thousands of posts on ats. I have gone as far back as 2002 and read threads. Starting in maybe
2005 (if my memory serves correctly), people started posting questions asking why the quality of topics
has gone down.

They ask, What has happened to ats? Well, if the reward system is based on the number of posts
(doesn't matter what topic the posts are about), and the number of replies (it encourages those the most
who do not think factually, nor have active critical thinking responses in place).
These easily fabricated threads contain a knee-jerk reaction. Oh, wow, I'm going to put in
my two cents worth. And bingo! You have the flaming rhetoric, the name calling, the personal
vilification and emotional attacks.

Since I have been scrolling through this web-sites threads, and posts: it appears that at least 70 % of
the topics introduced deal with exactly what your first statement describes.

Good for you.

top topics

join