It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesson of shooting in Afghanistan (real or fake ,video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hey i am not sure if this has been posted before here ,but i came across this video for the second time ,and i now its bothering me ,my first thought was that its got to be fake ,but if you look closely it does look like they guy took a 7.62 to the leg ,however i still think its fake ,but the thought is crossing my mind that it might be real

enjoy

Nephi

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I want to believe its fake......I'm going to have to watch it a few more times

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ethyrial Symphony

Nobody can be that stupid.

No, there is no way, this is some kind of joke or prank.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That's ridiculous.
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i was thinking how dumb it was too ,but if you look it really looks like the guy takes a round to the leg i dont know wtf is going on here ,i think that the guy holding the metal plate might be afgani ,?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I'm with everybody else. FAKE!!!
No one in their right mind would stand down range of anyone, even an Afgan, with an AK!!
Come on, what a joke.
Ever heard of William Tell??
Sheesh,
73's,
Tom

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

first i never said it was real ,second can you prove its fake? and third your right not everyone is in their right mind my good man .....

many thanks

Nephi

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Gee, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything personal towards you. I never said you said it was real.
I was just giving my opinion, nothing more.

Forget I said anything.
Tom

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

WTF!

What an idiot. Who in their right mind would stand down range and hold a target?
I think the guy got what deserved. FOR BEING AN IDIOT! It's a good thing the human gene pool will be safe from contamination at the rate hes going.

Darwin Award Finalist

edit on 7-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Agreed, ift its fake then LOL, if its real then LOL again on the bonehead

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

hey brother i was not offended by your comment my good man ,i am sorry ifi came off that way,that was not my intention , but as do have a bad habbit of asking for facts ....with that said i am sorry for the misunderstanding

Nephi

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Been seeing this for the past few years. Several of my buddy's on the ground pounding side over there have told me they've seen this kind of thing many times. Apparently alot of militia and fighters over there don't believe they'll be hit unless Allah wants them to be hit. I for one think it is real.

As for standing downrange....

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

No. That's about right.

Afghans can't shoot well. I know guys from years ago tested the "new" flak jacket we had then against a 9 mil with someone wearing the flak jacket. He was fine.

My point is that YES people are stupid enough to do this.

He is lucky that the afghan did not shoot him in the head though.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wonder who is more stupid...
The person holding the plate
or the one that believes this video is real...
Hmmm.........

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Actually, I was in the Air Force when this video came out. Part of our In-processing in the Middle East was to watch this. We were then told not to do anything like this. This was what made me think it was true.

Though I am starting to change my mind. I spent the last thirty minutes researching this video and found several sites that listed it as "Army Accident, Case # 2005-183" We were shown the video in 2003.

It could be real, but mislabeled, however, I can't find anything on it. Or it could be a fake, which is possible.

Though I do find it amusing how quickly a thread can go to name calling in here nowadays.

top topics

join