It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-10 october alien galactic celebration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Yes you heard me correctly. Ive never heard of this group before but check this out

source www.aolnews.com...

The holiday celebrates Earth's invitation into the "Interplanetary Confederation" -- an outer space version of the United Nations. But if you haven't heard of this holiday or the confederation, you're not alone, earthling.
In fact, the main place -- and, possibly, the only place -- it will be celebrated on this planet is at Balboa Park in San Diego, and the only people celebrating are the members of the Unarius Academy of Science.

It's an organization that has been predicting the arrival of aliens from the aforementioned planets since the late 1970s. If all goes as predicted, flying saucers from each of the other planets will one day land, one on top of the other, on a site in Jamul, Calif., about 30 miles east of San Diego, and create a university of sorts.

Sadly, the dates for the arrival keep changing, so until the ETs land, the Unarians are preparing by holding the two-day event, which includes events like a parade where earthlings carry banners of the other planets, a release of doves representing peace on all the participating planets, a visit to a future UFO landing site and a telepathic conversation with one of the "space brothers," the Unarian term for their ET brethren.

How come i havent heard of this group before, and if theyve been operating for decades how come nobody has ever spoken about them.. also the fact that this is a mainstream news story also makes you wonder.. WHY IS SO MUCH coming out suddenly?

Anybody who says this is just a coincidence is fooling themselves
The mainstream media is gearing up all of us for a big event, theres no doubt about it!

edit on October 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: added proper external source tags. Please read: Posting work written by others.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've heard of them. The story accuratly describes them. They HAVE been around seemingly forever. I remember their literature decades before the internet. Yes, there was life before the internet!

Did you even bother to GOOGLE them?
I PREDICT..........no aliens will show up again this year!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

whats googling them got to do with anything,
im on their site and have been for an hour now
a lot of interesting stuff there

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The galactic federation of light are hoaxers.
Do an ats search and you will see they have a history of failed predictions and dates.
Mention Blossom Goodchild on these boards and you will usually be met with laughter.
Sorry to break it to you.

For example www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-10-2010 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
The galactic federation of light are hoaxers.
Do an ats search and you will see they have a history of failed predictions and dates.
Mention Blossom Goodchild on these boards and you will usually be met with laughter.
Sorry to break it to you.

For example www.abovetopsecret.com...

helllo friend
these arent the gfol

its a different group
and they use science too

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
As soon as i saw interplanetary federation I immediately thought of them so didn't even click your link.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

The exact same thought jumped in my head..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

This looks just as flaky as the GFOL.
A holiday celebrated on 32 other planets???

From your source.
Sadly, the dates for the arrival keep changing.

This sounds alot like the GFOL only with a different name.

I see you just joined today.
Sorry if my post sounds a bit harsh.
Welcome to ats.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
i just cant wait to see a craft land, and blossom goodchild descend in a spacesuit, i honestly would probably die laughing

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have heard about this local group, they have or had an office in el cajon. If they land in Jamul I hope it's near me, i sure liked the scifi movies they made in efforts to teach us about the universe they believe in, they have a peaceful message even if it does seem hokey and silly.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
As soon as i saw interplanetary federation I immediately thought of them so didn't even click your link.

top topics

join