It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st level planetary extinction or economic collapse...which one is pending by the PTB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
George Ure of the Time Bots talks about new CERN revelations

Yeah, sure, we know that there's plenty to worry about in the existing data about economic collapse, worried about Three Gorges filling, plus the usual earthquakes and such, but there's something which is quickly getting up toward the top of my list of November 8-12 worries: the possibility that experiments planned for CERN could go terribly wrong.

How wrong might that be? " 1st extinction event: Leaked CERN documents state LHC has 70% chances to produce stangelets on 11/9."

Since most UrbanSurvival readers can't remember back to physics in school (and a few of us predate the wheel) a look at what stangelets are, and what dangers they might pose seems in order, so we find this in Wikipedia:
A strangelet is a hypothetical particle consisting of a bound state of roughly equal numbers of up, down, and strange quarks. Its size would be a minimum of a few femtometers across (with the mass of a light nucleus). Once the size becomes macroscopic (on the order of meters across), such an object is usually called a quark star or "strange star" rather than a strangelet. An equivalent description is that a strangelet is a small fragment of strange matter. The term "strangelet" originates with E. Farhi and R. Jaffe.[1] Strangelets have been suggested as a dark matter candidate.[2]
Why, that doesn't sound too dangerous, does it? But then we come to a whole section on the dangers of stangelets:.....

Rest of article here down the page under.... My New November Tipping Point Nightmare

urbansurvival.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Good find, I don't know why do they have to mess with this stuff right on the surface of the planet

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The CERN documents were not "leaked" and they do not state that there is a 70% chance of the LHC producing strangelets.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join