It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Word

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Wasted

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Awakening

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
...are we there yet?...

...whats taking so long?...

...bubba stole my cookie!...

...stop the car!... i gotta

...oh, look, a butterfly!...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Hi there,

Results time.

The purpose of this experiment is to gage the overall attitude of ATS membership by attempting a cross section. Though unfortunately I was unable to gain a large enough sample for this to be a true result, it does make you realize there is a struggle going on out there in our memberships lives between light and darkness.

Where members mentioned more than one word I chose the first word for the results. I then categorised them into positive or negative words. Some may say that the process is subjective for words such as Random or change, but as this is a statement that recognises the ever moving nature of reality it means that a bad situation can change to good, and so I counted as a positive.

The results are as follows.

Positive words : - [16]

Excitement
Changing.
experimental
Random
Naturally
Victoriously
typical
Growing
Fascinating
Truth
Evolving
Lila.
Expectancy
PLANNED
anticipatory
Awakening

Negative words : - [15]

Unforgiving.
Desolate
Hopeless
Sterbetourismus
Struggle
Satanic
Disillusioned
Apathetic.
conspiritorial
Cheated
redundant
deception
unconscious
Depressingly
Wasted

As you can see there is a pretty even match between light and dark / positive and negative.

I think hats go off to DJW001 for the word Lila as this describes my vision of our reality very well.

Within non-dualism, Lila is a way of describing all reality, including the cosmos, as the outcome of creative play by the divine absolute

Thank you for taking part in the little experiment, I wish I could have attracted more activity to give a broader more conclusive result.

Keep up the good work and thank you again.

Korg.

<< 1  2   >>

join