It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayan 9 Levels of Consciousness-Entering 9th and Final Cycle Feb 10, 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Haha. The sad part is that your dog isn't too different than most people.

Maybe invest in a cat.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Energy building up like crazy & surprise! next move this year is contact/disclosure

Also many of the lightworkers have finished the pre-ascension process so they maintain permanent contact with the Source

“On November 11, 2010, one million people across the globe will mentally project a unified vision of a new paradigm for our species... a new reality. The very real physics that connects human consciousness with molecular structure will be harnessed en masse during the largest scale simultaneous manifestation transmission in recorded history.” (New Reality Transmission)

Change is inevitable & imminent

edit on 3-11-2010 by add1a because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Cat a cat that is little different from the dog. The main difference is that instead of butt sniffing the cat is into attacking people's feet while they sleep. I've woken to a bleeding foot more than once. It's a little cat.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by add1a

So how can anyone tell if anything happened? It's 8 days away to what? Does this have anything to do with the OP?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As November 3rd, 2010 we enter the 7th day of the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Calendar. Millions feel the energetic increase in frequencies so there are ongoing projects to form an unified vision of a new paradigm, there are many lightworkers from different planets, star systems, dimensions here on Earth, some of them pushing for contact/disclosure…

Anyway, once the consciousness grid is up (march 2011 ?!) we shall expect first hello from our Source of Light at the Galactic Center of Milky Way…

"[W]ill give birth to a new humanity. Not in hundreds of years like some prophets believe, but in the only time in which the new humanity lives. The time is now. The new human is “you” — right here, right “now.” Every “now.”
No waiting. No new age. The new humanity is already waiting there in the emptiness of your hands." John Hogue (21 October 2010)

edit on 3-11-2010 by add1a because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by add1a

You tell us that lots of people are doing something and you tell us that people can sense this
whatever you want to call it, but how can we know this is happening?

7th day of the Galactic Underworld of the Mayan Calendar

That's just made up stuff from Calleman. The Mayan did not know about galaxies.

You do claim the following:

we shall expect first hello from our Source of Light at the Galactic Center of Milky Way…

What does this mean and is there an objective means of detecting this? In other words is there some way of knowing something is happening without someone telling me it did.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Maya people did know astronomy (Venus cycle, precession of the equinoxes, lunar/solar eclipses) and they also observed the grand galactic cycle of 26.000 years we are finishing now…“Avatar” changed forever our understanding of “primitive” people… near 30.000 years ago, before this cycle, ancient humans lived in an paradise and they’ve erected the pyramid in Egypt to teleport to different galactic locations…

Mr. Calleman may be wrong with some dates, but he got de pattern right… At the end of cycles time shall simply case to exist…

Galactic Federation representatives consider a decloack DID occur on October 13th, Pleiadian High Council and others say contact is imminent. If so then you shall SEE IT up in the sky.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by add1a

Maya people did know astronomy (Venus cycle, precession of the equinoxes, lunar/solar eclipses) and they also observed the grand galactic cycle of 26.000 years we are finishing now…“Avatar” changed forever our understanding of “primitive” people… near 30.000 years ago, before this cycle, ancient humans lived in an paradise and they’ve erected the pyramid in Egypt to teleport to different galactic locations…

Mr. Calleman may be wrong with some dates, but he got de pattern right… At the end of cycles time shall simply case to exist…

Galactic Federation representatives consider a decloack DID occur on October 13th, Pleiadian High Council and others say contact is imminent. If so then you shall SEE IT up in the sky.

That's pretty humorous. It's fairly well known that the Mayans did not know about the length of time it takes for the precession of the equinox to complete. After that I realized you were having a good joke over these types of claims.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Sure. You’re always right. The idea is “2012” is not about some crazy people waiting for Nibiru to knock Earth out of her path, is not about a calendar or a particular date, this unique Event is about millions of people co-creating an unlimited future and this thing is already happening… Anyways, I just wanted to tell you welcome to Ascension, stereologist
))))

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
For now until I see some real evidences or experience it myself I put a temporary "BS" label on these subjects; after Dec 21, 2012 I will put a PERMANENT BS label.
And for those who are saying "it's inside each and everyone of us, we just need to surrender to it or something like that" PLEASE DON'T; I've passed this.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So are we in the final cycle now? I don't feel any different. I'm not vibrating or anything either. Is this really the 9th cycle or just another boring one like the 6th?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If you really wanna know. Important dates to note are:

May 2011 - Many are expecting a rapture to occur. Judgment Time. I feel as though, as this time is accurate. Believe it or not. Why? Simply because many Christians say so. I've seen enough evil on this planet to let things really happen any longer than this.

Oct 2011 - End of this cycle. We finally end this Mayan Calendar business.

It seems as though 2011 is going to be something big... it's just a precursor to 2012. I'm saying something along the lines of a Pole Shift happening in 2011. And in 2012, Dec, is when we are all out in the streets, forging for food. our houses are truly are our shelter as we are huddled around a drum with fire...in our living rooms.

I have to say this because this type of consciousness, dabbling with Future predictions isn't exactly Good as in Holy. It's actually work of Satan in some form of way.

My advice would just be: Relax, let whomever is controlling things behind the scene do whatever. Put this behind you. When judgment time rolls around, do you want to be caught reading about these kinds of things or show the "creator" you're actually enjoying life?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by add1a

There is no ascension. The Mayans did not talk about that. They had no predictions or prophecies associated with the end of the long count calendar. About the only thing happening now is a bunch of people playing the part of the Emperor's New Cloths pretending that they are ascending. It won't take long for little boys to be pointing out th fact that the emperor is naked.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I'm saying something along the lines of a Pole Shift happening in 2011.

Pole shifts have not happened in 200My. Magnetic reversals take thousands of years to occur.

I think these 2 issues, whichever you meant, are out of the question.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oddly enough the doctor told me I have anal fissures on the 11th of February. Obviously, my consciousness is already expanding... So I guess this counts?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What count are these posts, thread, flags and stars on ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

You believe in a concept that was invented 170 years ago?.........Because Christians say so?

Very interesting. I've wondered for a while now why so many put stock in the whole rapture thing. If one didn't know better, they'd assume Jesus promised its occuring.
edit on 12-2-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I watched this series awhile ago, and found it interesting. Some of his points about our development, and how "time" is dogma. Valid and interesting.

was posted again, so i thought i would watch a little. So i started watching, and I noticed the background and chills went up my spine. The background image, and his stated end date, october 2011, just cant be a coincidence. Can it?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I hate to seem totally drawn into it fully but October 28th 2011 seems to be significant for one reason or another. Can't quite put my finger on why or how though, that's the trouble.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesquid
reply to post by PaR3v

I watched this series awhile ago, and found it interesting. Some of his points about our development, and how "time" is dogma. Valid and interesting.

was posted again, so i thought i would watch a little. So i started watching, and I noticed the background and chills went up my spine. The background image, and his stated end date, october 2011, just cant be a coincidence. Can it?

with all the solar activity, I had to bump this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join