It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayan 9 Levels of Consciousness-Entering 9th and Final Cycle Feb 10, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've watched that Ian video many times and it never ceases to amaze me. It's a shame he died before seeing the 9th cycle

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

Yeap, horrible story. It would have been cool to see him scream "told ya so!!!!"

Whats your input on it being "hoax"?
edit on 7-10-2010 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther101
reply to post by oldgoat

Yeap, horrible story. It would have been cool to see him scream "told ya so!!!!"

Whats your input on it being "hoax"?
edit on 7-10-2010 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

I don't think it's a hoax at all, the way he lays everything out in that presentation makes sense to me and he seems like he knows what he's talking about. Hoax no. Could he be wrong? Yes

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

I heard he had died. Seems like a waste. The guy seemed like a sincerely good person.

Back to the rest of the thread:

As far as a hoax, I'm not sure why someone would call it a hoax. An unproven theory, sure. But wouldn't a hoax be purposely done? To try and fool people? I really think Ian believes what he's saying, no matter how misguided he may be. I just tend to want to believe him, cause it really does seem as though it's right on schedule

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I have to agree with most of the points that Lungold makes about changing consciousness and how we navigate through life using a combination of reason and intuition. I feel his comments about how each and every one us, being individuals, have a unique contribution to make and must find our own way using the above.
Science, logic and reason are the things that have brought the world to the dangerous point it is currently at. This was done at the loss of intuition, ethics and morals. We value science more than art, logic more than feeling and success more integrity. Are not 2 wars and Wall street raping the nation proof enough? This is not to say science is bad, it's just that we have had an overemphasis on it and logic.
To move beyond this we must become whole minds, using equally the right and left hemispheres. Just to keep up with pace of technological innovation this must be done or we face an abuse of technology that may very well enslave mankind if we don't kill ourselves off first.
I haven't studied his interpretation of the Mayan calendar so I cannot give an opinion on it's merit. What's important to me is the message, not it's exactitude.
Thanks for posting this, I'd never heard of Ian Lungold before.
I really enjoyed listening to the whole thing - damn shame it cuts off before he's finished his lecture
S&F
Respects, ATA .

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The whole video is available on youtube, i also have 2 other slightly earlier versions where he goes into even more detail, like 8 hours.

I recently saw this video as well, done by Calleman... strange i just dug these out 2 days ago and started observing , cause i remembered the 7th day does start Nov3 apparently, will be interesting to see hierarchies fall if these guys are correct, and it certainly seems and FEELS quite accurate.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

you will be very pleased with Ian's work keep digging. him and Dr Calleman did their research where it mattered in the field with the Mayan elders of today.

it would have been awesome to meet Ian just through his videos you can tell what kind of a person he was.

Dr calleman and Ian have the backing of Mayan Elders who have been in hiding from public view most of their lives trying to keep the deceivers from fooling the masses with their fake time and stories about the Maya like the Gregorian calendar that needs to be adjusted twice a year (the mayans are laughing)

here is a good 18 part Vid on the true date hope it adds to this great thread. I have a good document on it aswell but not sure I can post it here.

on Ian's site mayamajix he has all his teachings posted to watch on video. a good way to get lost in the maya for a day.

awesome thread!!

edit on 10/7/2010 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

yes was about to post that, here from redice creations in 2 parts

www.redicecreations.com...

He also made one in 2003 called understanding the mayan calendar, which is the longest of the 3,, all 3 i have and gonna watch again.

What is this that you are not sure you can post here ?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

just a PDF article from Dr. Calleman about the true end date.

I will try and find a link to where I got it.

The risks of believing the 2012 end date.

edit on 10/7/2010 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
OH fiddlesticks. Listen our calendar ends on Dec 31st each year only to begin again. The Mayan calendar does likewise. It ends (is it) 21 Dec '12? Then, the next day, it starts over again. Big whoop.

tt

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
OH fiddlesticks. Listen our calendar ends on Dec 31st each year only to begin again. The Mayan calendar does likewise. It ends (is it) 21 Dec '12? Then, the next day, it starts over again. Big whoop.

tt

LOL you sure do earn that name dont ya.

actually the mayans have many calendars. I could go on about the complexity of their universal mathematics and time keeping but you could also DENY ignorance and do the research yourself. the choice is yours blue or red pill?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks alot! BTW if you click the actual youtube link, once the videos done, youd be able to click the next part!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

I love how people make obvious un-educated comments!! do the research trailertrash!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm going to ask once again. The tablet that they are basing this theory off of was found at the same sites that the 20 baktun calendars were found at. So, why are they choosing to use this tablet to support their theory, but then completely ignore other tablets and stellas that say the Long Count will end sometime in the 4000s?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I'm going to ask once again. The tablet that they are basing this theory off of was found at the same sites that the 20 baktun calendars were found at. So, why are they choosing to use this tablet to support their theory, but then completely ignore other tablets and stellas that say the Long Count will end sometime in the 4000s?

Theres no theory Xcalibur254, they are just translating what the tablet says to english and matching up current events to the dates thats it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

You'd be right, except that's not what the tablet says. The primary monument that Calleman and Lungold are basing their theory on is Monument 6 at Tortuguero. Amazingly, this is the only classic period monument that mentions December 21, 2012, but this isn't even the primary date on the monument. 13.0.0.0.0 4 Ajaw 3 K’ank’in is only made in passing in reference to the descent of the deity Bolon Yookte’ K’uh. However, Calleman and Lungold claim that this actually refers to the descent of nine deities, and instead of deities it actually means time periods. While there are some cultures that associate deities with different time periods, the Mayans were not one of them. Then we come to a major flaw. These two believe that these time periods are also nine underworlds with corresponding 13 heavens. However, what is depicted is not multilayered heavens and underworlds. This belief was created by writers who visited the Mayans after Europeans had made contact with them and it has no basis in Classic period belief. So, the entire crux of their theory is based on a falsehoods. I can go on as to why this theory is complete bunk, but I think that's enough for now.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It is referred to as the end of the age...it matters not whether there are more bak'tuns.

Fact is, this is an important time.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You'd be right, except that's not what the tablet says. The primary monument that Calleman and Lungold are basing their theory on is Monument 6 at Tortuguero. Amazingly, this is the only classic period monument that mentions December 21, 2012, but this isn't even the primary date on the monument. 13.0.0.0.0 4 Ajaw 3 K’ank’in is only made in passing in reference to the descent of the deity Bolon Yookte’ K’uh. However, Calleman and Lungold claim that this actually refers to the descent of nine deities, and instead of deities it actually means time periods. While there are some cultures that associate deities with different time periods, the Mayans were not one of them. Then we come to a major flaw. These two believe that these time periods are also nine underworlds with corresponding 13 heavens. However, what is depicted is not multilayered heavens and underworlds. This belief was created by writers who visited the Mayans after Europeans had made contact with them and it has no basis in Classic period belief. So, the entire crux of their theory is based on a falsehoods. I can go on as to why this theory is complete bunk, but I think that's enough for now.

I found this link on Calleman's site in reference to Monument 6, and his thoughts on itThe Tortuguero Monument 6 and the Mayan End Date

Also if you can provide links to support your information itll be great. Thanks.
edit on 8-10-2010 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2010 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

There's just no way that I can take this guy in your video seriously with that horrible shirt. I mean seriously, I've seen better fashion in a circus. The theory is bull, we are entering nothing more than a new year, and even that's likely to be more boring than the last.
edit on 10/8/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG

Calling a theory bull due to a t-shirt and not having evidence to prove your defense?
That post is equal to

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join