It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milatary Camoflauge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
i was in fox troop (no longer in existance) with livingston, probable one cycle ahead of you, graduated feb. 2001.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
mabey this thread will prove to weirdo and devilwasp that im not full of it about being a scout. by the way, its good to meet someone who has suffered at the hands livingston. did he do 15 second meal crap with you or ever take you tornado ally?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yup, you probably remember the indoors MOPP 4 incident then. Was a cycle ahead of us I think...those stupid recycles.

What about makeing the rooms rain, I never thought it could rain indoors.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
dont remember any indoor mop 4 incident, but i sure as hell do remember, as we called it, "making the wall sweat".

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
you still in the cav?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The cav is still in me, bro. Why even bother to ask.

No, not still in. I wish, I was though...

It's very difficult right now, not being active.

But that isn't just me, so I'm driving on.

Man, we should exchange addresses, I'm all for writeing. I got mail so rarely, I was contemplateing a "mail profile".

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
did he do 15 second meal crap with you

Dude EVERYONE hated Livingston, that Mo fo made one of our guys leave chow for praying! Freakin praying before eating, he didn't get a bite. I got "restrained" by my battle + the squad ldr, then later "smoked" for standing up to Livingston.

I didn't like seeing one of the guys not eat. Yeah, OSUT = oh sh it for a good reason. Dude, your making my shoulders hurt just from the memories.

I need another Jim and coke.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
sent you a u2u.

"mail profile".........we had a guy almost get one, believe it or not. 2 months into basic and he hadnt gotten a single letter! poor dude. didnt hear from his mother or his wife. now that i think about it, that was the same dude who got hemmroids AND got caught by a drill jerking off on fire guard! that guy had a hell of a time. cant seem to remember his name (not that i would post it.)

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:57 AM
link   
TOO MUCH F UC KING INFORMATION!!!

That was not need to know man....

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
you know what though, i had a talk with another CPL over in iraq (he was probably in your troop, actually) who also had livingston and we were both glad to have had him, learned alot from him. even if most of it was how to yell and make yourself NOT look like a 100lb nerd (that guy was WAY to skinny to be yelling at a big dude like me, not that i was thinking about that while rolling up-hill!!!)

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
HAHA.........everyone has to have someone like that in the troop. the guy everyone is grossed out shaking hands with on graduation day!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

rolling up-hill!!!)

Three words;
full battle rattle

And to think, to miss that ...

Oops, enough hijacking.

Military camo, BDUs that new digital stuff. What ever floats your ducky, it's only good for "concealment". Now I like that digital BDU that is out now, but I think it is a bit over rated, even though it rocks.

Enviornmental awareness is key to camo, just remember, it only works if you "become the camo/concealment".

High tech alternatives, I'm undecided on. Keep it simple, if it works, why mess with it.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   

mabey this thread will prove to weirdo and devilwasp that im not full of it about being a scout.

No not really.By the way if you need to be so chatty can you u2u each other or post something to do with the thread please and stop the made up stories about fictional people

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
sorry about the highjacked thread, weirdo.

P.S. your still a punk

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Cavascout

Not punk, but Punkedheadlostitlongagointhelandofozwhereallthemunchkingolaid

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join